You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Goegraphical Distribution

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby german_soccer_chic » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:41 pm

I'm in the US!!! :P
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:01 pm

I'm from UK, like podolski4life said! :D Hey to you all, its good that we can all come together here =D
I'm from York, nice city up north!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:31 am

fa wrote:Now that you mention GOLTV, i watched Barcelona against Bayern last week on that channel !! if you download SOPcast or TVUplayer you can actually receive this channel which is so great !!

the thing i like most is the commentary.. those guys behind the mics always get so passionate in giving comments :D

Greetz from BE, btw American girls rule :wink:

Yeah, if you're watching a game on TV, commentary is really important. Whether or not you get into the game depends on those guys, apart from the players. I was watching a clip of a match (don't ask which one, i don't remember) and when someone shot a goal, the guy was like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL for 2 minutes straight. Strong lungs hahaha :lol:

and thank you very much =)
im definitely hitting up belgium when i go to europe
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:05 am

I am from India...but live in New York...
Last year they used to show bundesliga ..but it seems now it's on GOL...

Best thing is to go to Nevada smiths on sundays...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Sober_Irishman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:12 am

USA here! For thoes of you wondering Soccer(football) is really seen as a kids sport in American more than a girl sport. Anyway there is a strong soccer community here in the USA. The MLS is getting more popular. Sadly we don't get any forign soccer matches in the USA unless you pay extra for satlite. Every now and again though a forign team will come. So far I've seen Celtic twice and FC Barcelona.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:24 am

podolski4life wrote:I was watching a clip of a match (don't ask which one, i don't remember) and when someone shot a goal, the guy was like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL for 2 minutes straight.

South American commentators tend to do that a lot. I really like it... it gets you hyped up :)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:25 am

Sober_Irishman wrote:USA here! For thoes of you wondering Soccer(football) is really seen as a kids sport in American more than a girl sport. Anyway there is a strong soccer community here in the USA. The MLS is getting more popular. Sadly we don't get any forign soccer matches in the USA unless you pay extra for satlite. Every now and again though a forign team will come. So far I've seen Celtic twice and FC Barcelona.

Hey Sober_Irishman, welcome to the forum :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:44 am

Mirage wrote:I'm from UK, like podolski4life said! :D Hey to you all, its good that we can all come together here =D
I'm from York, nice city up north!

York is just pretend north! Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle are the true northern cities!

although it has to be said, York is a great night out, I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone visiting England, right after Liverpool and Manchester
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:08 pm

LoL its turning out to become a tour-operator :D

would be a nice spin-off 8)

btw, im still looking to go on Holiday.. anyone any proposals? :lol:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:31 pm

fa wrote:btw, im still looking to go on Holiday.. anyone any proposals? :lol:

If you're on for a holiday pretty soon, come have a nice swim at the sunny island of Malta :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:32 pm

fa wrote:LoL its turning out to become a tour-operator :D

would be a nice spin-off 8)

btw, im still looking to go on Holiday.. anyone any proposals? :lol:

Brazeeeeeeeeel... :lol:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:47 pm

LoL i was thinking something a bit closer :P Somewhere i can go by car :D

I would really want to go to Stockholm.. sweden chicas are sooooooo sexy 8)
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:18 pm

I know it'll be a mamoth drive, but ever been to amsterdam?

I love the place (not for the smutty side of things... for stoners cafe!)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:28 pm

hahaha, i know what you mean Kevh26 .. 8)

well, Belgium is the country just underneath THe Netherlands..
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby german_soccer_chic » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:33 pm

if anyone wants to take a nice, long trip somewhere sunny then I suggest you stop by beautiful southern California. it's really quite sunny most of the year...i hate it :evil:
Bastian Schweinsteiger, Lukas Podolski, and Phillip Lahm are just so darn hot it should be a crime.
german_soccer_chic
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge