You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 am

LOL, the Greens will hold a member ballot whether to enter talks with CDU/CSU and FDP. Good luck with that :D ... I can just picture the scenes, the likes of Peters and Trittin advertising a coalition with Hasselfeldt and Dobrindt.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:09 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:''sex pervert'' of all the titles he got this is a new one for me :lol: No I was not aware...

Just ask Geli Raubal, his half-niece who he sexually abused even forcing her to pee on him, until she couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide. :wink:

:shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:22 am

Just did the math... no Jamaica coalition without the CSU. This is going to be fun, the Greens are murdering their own Palmer for his book on Merkel's refugee policy, and now they're expected to enter a coalition with Seehofer's party.

Either SPD comes around, or we're in for new elections.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am

RedQueen wrote:Just did the math... no Jamaica coalition without the CSU. This is going to be fun, the Greens are murdering their own Palmer for his book on Merkel's refugee policy, and now they're expected to enter a coalition with Seehofer's party.

Either SPD comes around, or we're in for new elections.

SPD comes around... they will like last time (no?)

or can Merkel work with AfD ? or I am asking for the impossible?>?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:35 am

Nobody will enter a coalition with the AfD, just on principle.

The SPD don't want an opposition lead by the AfD. I'm not sure they'll come around. They've lost more than 5 pp, they're down to 20.5 now. Another coalition with Merkel and they might find themselves down to 15 percent next time.
Last edited by RedQueen on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

RedQueen wrote:Nobody will enter a coalition with the AfD, just on principle.

The SPD don't want an opposition lead by the AfD. I'm not sure they'll come around. They've lost more than 5 pp, they're down to 20.5 now. Another coalition with Merkel and they might find them down to 15 percent next time.

yes read that from Schultz.
But why they don't want the AfD ? are they so devilish ? how come all those ppl voted for them then ? OK one can say it was a protest vote.. but here ppl opt not to vote rather than vote to another party...

What was the turn out of the casting votes?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 am

Voter turnout was 76 percent.

The problem with the AfD is that they can't keep their extreme right wingers in check. Contrary to what #12 thinks, there are still sensible people in the AfD, but there are also right-wing extremists and unfortunately they're getting stronger. And the sensible ones are leaving the party, have been leaving for while now.

There was a chance in 2013 when the party was founded by Bernd Lucke and a bunch of economists around him that we'll get a real conservative/liberal party located somewhere in the political triangle between FDP, CDU and CSU. But it went downhill when Petry won the power struggle against Lucke and this people, and when the latter left the party. Our much lauded media played a significant part in it, same as the sheep running with them and painting Lucke as something akin to Hitler's heir. Petry was never going to be able to keep the right-wing extremists in check. Now she's turned down her mandate. I wonder whether she regrets taking action against Lucke back then.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:37 am

ramsej84 wrote:Just learned that one of the AfD leaders is a Lesbian ... who has a partner and twp kids (probably adopted) how can you call nazi , extreme right to someone like her?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Because LGBT issues aren't the only left-right divisions?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:But why they don't want the AfD ? are they so devilish ? how come all those ppl voted for them then ? OK one can say it was a protest vote.. but here ppl opt not to vote rather than vote to another party...

I think they got around 13%, no? With a 76% turnout, that's less than 10% of the population. I would say that's just about the expected number of extremists (or at least, very deep conservatives) in any modern country. Malta is no exception, it's just that they don't vote. As you said, that's what people do here, but you can't use our two-party tribal system of politics as a comparison when talking about somewhere like Germany where coalitions are the norm.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 am

In Hitler's Germany you would end up in a concentration camp and a gas chamber for being that. No mercy was shown for that kind of people. Alice Weidel suit perfectly for a dead penalty in Nazi Germany and the rest of the quisling states and regimes and certainly not a protective face of Nazi supporters.

The same case was with Austrian rightist Jörg Heider who died in a car crash. So-called extreme politician who liked young boys in very questionable places.

In Croatia neither Heider nor Weidel would have a chance to represent any extreme right party nor or movement due to their homosexual preferences, as well as conservatives. Thank God, we have no right extremists because they are as irrelevant and small as ants, but we can't say that for communist and Yugoslavian extremists and nostalgic freaks who terrorize us ever since.
However, mainstream media are saying the opposite, but that's another pair of shoes, just to step on Croatia and its people by spreading paranoia with some extremists who don't exist and who were defeated in 1945 to suck all the profit, spread UN agenda and hatred and take your soul. They won't succeed.
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 am

It's less than 10 percent of the total population but they're still the third strongest party. And the reason they are the third strongest party is the same why Americans in the rust belt voted Trump. Most AfD voters were former non-voters, out of the former voters most came from the CDU (1m), but almost as many came from SPD and the Left (0.9m both parties together). The rest came from minor parties.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 pm

How many registered political parties Germany's got?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:08 pm

RedQueen wrote:It's less than 10 percent of the total population but they're still the third strongest party. And the reason they are the third strongest party is the same why Americans in the rust belt voted Trump. Most AfD voters were former non-voters, out of the former voters most came from the CDU (1m), but almost as many came from SPD and the Left (0.9m both parties together). The rest came from minor parties.

Certainly. What I wanted to point out is that so many people voting for them doesn't mean they're not extremists.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RedQueen wrote:It's less than 10 percent of the total population but they're still the third strongest party. And the reason they are the third strongest party is the same why Americans in the rust belt voted Trump. Most AfD voters were former non-voters, out of the former voters most came from the CDU (1m), but almost as many came from SPD and the Left (0.9m both parties together). The rest came from minor parties.

Certainly. What I wanted to point out is that so many people voting for them doesn't mean they're not extremists.
But how come no one is analyzing the result? Why all those ppl opted for them?
What triggered this switch? What is annoying the German ppl? Economic wise Germany is a super power, so why so many ppl decided to snob the centrist parties?
Surely there should be an answer for all these questions

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Because there are a number of topics where the centrist parties plus the Left are a monolith advocating more or less the same position. One is of course the refugee crisis, and to give you just one example of what's going on in some parts of the country: In North-Rhine Westphalia, there are communities that terminate the contracts of rental apartments with people aged 80+ because they can't find accommodation for asylum seekers. These old people were brought to NRW 50 years ago because NRW needed teachers etc. and they were assured a life-long right to live in their apartments. There's a lot of injustice going on related to that topic that doesn't make only Nazis angry.

Another area is the European Union and the Eurozone. There are many who want Germany out of the Eurozone or want the Eurozone reformed or dissolved, and there are many who want the EU to be reformed (there are also those who want Germany to leave the EU, but that's a smaller fraction).

There are those who oppose the shut-down of the nuclear power plants and the Energiewende and the skyrocketing electricity prices. (There are good reasons to criticize the Energiewende even if you oppose nuclear power, just for the manner it was put into practice).

These are three areas the parties from Left to CDU offer no alternative to Merkel's position; I suppose I could find more. The bottom line is the centrist parties plus Left are too monolithic in their positions with respect to important topics, and the AfD is the party that benefits from it.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge