You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: German members...

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:01 pm

^Ba-Wü, I live close to Stuttgart.

**** up the educational system here was the SPD's doing.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 957 times
Gender: Female

Re: German members...

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 pm

#12 wrote:Seriously, what's wrong with you?

All I asked for is a little decency in social conduct...
I know nothing about politics in Croatia, so I'd never call you retarded... I wasn't even talking about you with the stuff in brackets in case that wasn't clear... But if it helps you in any way... Go ahead...

I'm just joking with you, you aren't retarded otherwise you wouldn't write here at all. I'm just fúcking with you a bit here after these elections because things are going down everywhere and I don't give a fúck anyone or anything anymore. :wink: I knew how sad(or at least disappointed) you would be after tonight results, but that's how it goes. People are just like that and you can't do anything about it. Once things fall apart, then they will regret for everything, but right now they are still happy with everything and they will remain to be fúcked from the state real hard from behind.

You do need to know one thing about Croatian policy that two party system is here, both communists who declare themselves as social-democrats and conservatives who destroyed everything and sold everything to foreigners for a huge amount of money in their private pocket.
Both are bítches, traitors and servants of USA and EU/Berlin. Pure disaster is here in every single aspect while society is divided, hatred is huge, life in the past for daily political needs and so on.


All I can say about this all is a huge social and political crisis in the Western world, but as I said earlier, until you don't see things falling apart, nothing dramatically will change.

God bless and good luck to you with all these bunch of clowns, you're going to need it. They won't change anything on better, that's what I see because old faces will only make things worse than before.

But ideologically seeing this all from my point of view, AfD is a complete tragicomedy, a twilight of common sense and all definitions of being extreme rightist, ultra-radical rightist, nazi, etc. :|
Last edited by FCB general on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6645
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2719 times
Been thanked: 2927 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 pm

RedQueen wrote:^Ba-Wü, I live close to Stuttgart.

**** up the educational system here was the SPD's doing.


Beautiful area :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31551
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8899 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:27 pm

FCB general wrote:
#12 wrote:Seriously, what's wrong with you?

All I asked for is a little decency in social conduct...
I know nothing about politics in Croatia, so I'd never call you retarded... I wasn't even talking about you with the stuff in brackets in case that wasn't clear... But if it helps you in any way... Go ahead...

I'm just joking with you, you aren't retarded otherwise you wouldn't write here at all. I'm just fúcking with you a bit here after these elections because things are going down everywhere and I don't give a fúck anyone or anything anymore. :wink: I knew how sad(or at least disappointed) you would be after tonight results, but that's how it goes. People are just like that and you can't do anything about it. Once things fall apart, then they will regret for everything, but right now they are still happy with everything and they will remain to be fúcked from the state real hard from behind.

You do need to know one thing about Croatian policy that two party system is here, both communists who declare themselves as social-democrats and conservatives who destroyed everything and sold everything to foreigners for a huge amount of money in their private pocket.
Both are bítches, traitors and servants of USA and EU/Berlin. Pure disaster is here in every single aspect while society is divided, hatred is huge, life in the past for daily political needs and so on.


All I can say about this all is a huge social and political crisis in the Western world, but as I said earlier, until you don't see things falling apart, nothing dramatically will change.

God bless and good luck to you with all these bunch of clowns, you're going to need it. They won't change anything on better, that's what I see because old faces will only make things worse than before.

But ideologically seeing this all from my point of view, AfD is a complete tragicomedy, a twilight of common sense and all definitions of being extreme rightist, ultra-radical rightist, nazi, etc. :|


Ok, didn't get that, sorry for the misunderstanding... You're not entirely wrong...

RedQueen wrote:^Ba-Wü, I live close to Stuttgart.

**** up the educational system here was the SPD's doing.


Also partly agree - I'm a teacher here
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9325
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2551 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

I thought you're from Bavaria, didn't you say at some point you're kind of a Seehofer's guy?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 957 times
Gender: Female

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 am

So what will F.Petry's role be since she did not run for the election?

And who do you think will join Merkel ?
She can't run on her own...
Schultz said he won't let afd run the opposition...
The afd will surely not work with merkel...

Maybe the left or the liberal democ ?

I bet this government has a very short life...


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27635
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22376 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:33 am

have a look here...
Image

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27635
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22376 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:21 am

ramsej84 wrote: have a look here...
Image

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Sad actually... And weird you don't see the hypocrisy...

ramsej84 wrote:So what will F.Petry's role be since she did not run for the election?

And who do you think will join Merkel ?
She can't run on her own...
Schultz said he won't let afd run the opposition...
The afd will surely not work with merkel...

Maybe the left or the liberal democ ?

I bet this government has a very short life...


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


She has no role anymore... As I said: the extreme wing completely took over as of late...
And they WOULD join her, if she offered to... NONE of the democratic parties wants to work with them... Should speak for itself really...
And I think it won't, at least not if we've learned ANYTHING...

RedQueen wrote:I thought you're from Bavaria, didn't you say at some point you're kind of a Seehofer's guy?


Nah, CSU are the most bigot, opportunistic party out there IMHO... Close to the "border", but still from "mir könned alles, außer Hochdeutsch"
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9325
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 384 times
Been thanked: 2551 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 am

Just learned that one of the AfD leaders is a Lesbian ... who has a partner and twp kids (probably adopted) how can you call nazi , extreme right to someone like her?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27635
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22376 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:36 am

ramsej84 wrote:Just learned that one of the AfD leaders is a Lesbian ... who has a partner and twp kids (probably adopted) how can you call nazi , extreme right to someone like her?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you think Hitler didn't like lesbians? :lol: :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31954
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:14 am

Petry will probably retire from politics for good; she said something like that a while ago.

It's her own doing, really. She was the one who eventually mobbed out Lucke out (who did his own part, too, mind you), and to me it was clear when that happened that she wouldn't have the power to hold the extreme right in the party. Now she finds herself in the exact same position he was in when he pulled out. Had it all coming.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 957 times
Gender: Female

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:19 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Just learned that one of the AfD leaders is a Lesbian ... who has a partner and twp kids (probably adopted) how can you call nazi , extreme right to someone like her?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you think Hitler didn't like lesbians? :lol: :mrgreen:

I am not sure but if the history books and Hollywood were correct; gays were imprisoned in concentration camps
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27635
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22376 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Just learned that one of the AfD leaders is a Lesbian ... who has a partner and twp kids (probably adopted) how can you call nazi , extreme right to someone like her?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you think Hitler didn't like lesbians? :lol: :mrgreen:

I am not sure but if the history books and Hollywood were correct; gays were imprisoned in concentration camps

Do you honestly think that Hitler, a well-document sex pervert, would have found it offensive to watch two girls making out?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31954
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:52 am

''sex pervert'' of all the titles he got this is a new one for me :lol: No I was not aware...
AFAIK he used Braun Eva just for his public image
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27635
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22376 times
Been thanked: 6257 times
Gender: Male

Re: German members...

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 am

ramsej84 wrote:''sex pervert'' of all the titles he got this is a new one for me :lol: No I was not aware...

Just ask Geli Raubal, his half-niece who he sexually abused even forcing her to pee on him, until she couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide. :wink:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31954
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests