You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:14 pm

#12 wrote:There's not too much... An insane idiot in the US... Weird Brexiteers in the UK... Maybe Switzerland...

I kinda need my job here though - plus I don't think I'll need to - BUT it's at least a possibility they would try to mess with it...
Nice choice but there is more expensive...
Austria , or Luxembourg maybe?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm planning on staying , but Austria might be an idea...

I'd also prefer a non-grand coalition though...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Schulz will be your foreign minister...
Prepare yourself for another war with England

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Haha it's not gonna be THAT bad

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:19 pm

The Nazis are back in the Reichstag... Let's hope they show their ugly self will finally wake people up...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:32 pm

Is Merkel confirmed Chancellor or is there a possibility she will not manage to set up a coalition? Don't know how elections in Germany work.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:59 pm

#12 wrote:The Nazis are back in the Reichstag... Let's hope they show their ugly self will finally wake people up...
LOL... nazis give me a break
Welcome to reality.
If they are true nazis thank that idiot of merkel and her friends

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is Merkel confirmed Chancellor or is there a possibility she will not manage to set up a coalition? Don't know how elections in Germany work.

Highly unlikely that the Green Party, the Liberals and the Left Party would join forces with the social democrats to gain a majority in the Bundestag... Also, SPD already said they would go to opposition (also to prevent an AfD-lead opposition) - right now a Jamaica coalition seems as likely as exotic... So yeah, Merkel will remain chancellor...

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:The Nazis are back in the Reichstag... Let's hope they show their ugly self will finally wake people up...
Welcome to reality.

Look ramsej, I think it's clear by now I spend a lot if time and thought on these things... Of course not ALL of them are... But of those 88 (what a fitting number!) seats they're sending, more than enough ARE!! Trust me! I don't have the time to gather and translate all of it now but there are fierce extremists among them... And while Weidel is just a little deranged, the Gauleiter IMHO is one... Also, even Petry said she's worried about the direction the Party is taking...

Also, I'm a history teacher and the situation is very similar... Cause yes, neither are all their voters Nazis... As you say, they're protest voters... Which is even mire stupid... They were not honest back then either, why would they openly admit their extremism now?

But I agree to some extent: CDU needs to adjust their course a little... (even though it would make my choice more difficult in elections ) Politics needs to electrify and mobilise people again, we need clearer cuts between CDU and social democrats... And some of AfD's original ideas are not too bad... But the way the party is right now, it's a danger to democracy... Politicians are not all powerful, and they certainly are not responsible for every single individuals bad choices, situation or misery, even if you and others think so ramsej

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Welcome to reality.

No, it's just a pure schizophrenia and retardation. Too bad there are no nazis, otherwise dead people would be on the streets everyday, but they aren't there(except minor NPD) while there are dead, raped and degenerated people growing every day due to homoliberal ideology.

Just take a look of the Alice Weidel portrait - pure Western retardation, definitely not nazism. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:15 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is Merkel confirmed Chancellor or is there a possibility she will not manage to set up a coalition? Don't know how elections in Germany work.

Highly unlikely that the Green Party, the Liberals and the Left Party would join forces with the social democrats to gain a majority in the Bundestag... Also, SPD already said they would go to opposition

Just as they did after the last election. We know how it ended.

Can't see Lindner entering a coalition with the Greens.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:25 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Welcome to reality.

No, it's just a pure schizophrenia and retardation. Too bad there are no nazis, otherwise dead people would be on the streets everyday, but they aren't there(except minor NPD) while there are dead, raped and degenerated people growing every day due to homoliberal ideology.

Just take a look of the Alice Weidel portrait - pure Western retardation, definitely not nazism. :mrgreen:

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me retarded from about 1000km away and probably knowing shit about this election except for your ultra-conservative views (which are perfectly fine, don't get me wrong, as long as there's a clear distinction from misanthropy or some weird over-nationalistic shit...)
But since you so perfectly fitting stated something about NPD: they're sending people to Bundestag that think, and I quote "what differentiates us from NPD are middle-class supporters, not so much political ideas"... Speaks for itself really...

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:

Highly unlikely that the Green Party, the Liberals and the Left Party would join forces with the social democrats to gain a majority in the Bundestag... Also, SPD already said they would go to opposition

Just as they did after the last election. We know how it ended.

Can't see Lindner entering a coalition with the Greens.

You have a point... Although I'd say it's more on Cem than on Lindner

Think a grand coalition is bad for democracy as well... point was made today...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:32 pm

If that was Baden-Württemberg I'd say there is a chance, because there are actually sensible people with the Baden-Württemberg Greens - but even in BaWü the Greens and the FDP are anything but friends. But the BaWü Greens are pariahs within the Bundes-party.

I often hear that the Greens are "the new FDP". Nothing could be further from the truth. The Greens are an authoritarian party concerning almost everything. No other party is patronizing adult people to that extent. And then there's economics. Income tax increases, Eurobonds, European social union, Bürgerversicherung, wealth tax... he might as well enter a coalition with the Left, except in the Left there are actually people who understand economics, whereas the Green "economic experts" are all amateurs.
Last edited by RedQueen on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 pm

#12 wrote:I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me retarded from about 1000km away and probably knowing shit about this election except for your ultra-conservative views (which are perfectly fine, don't get me wrong, as long as there's a clear distinction from misanthropy or some weird over-nationalistic shit...)

Ohhhhhh, so you detected yourself, teacher. :lol:
Uhhhh, that really hurts when a nazi like you says. :D Ultra conservative views... You have no idea about anything and certainly not about ultra-conservative or anything like that. Go cry to your mama or pack your stuff and escape like you said few times, at least you won't look like a coward. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Btw. some Croatian rightists congratulating to AfD, haha. #-o What a bunch of idiots... They don't know who and what do they actually support and how different they are in fact. :lol: Hypocrites like everyone these days around regardless of their (left/right) spectrum. No wonder why this regime is completely exhausted after 50-60 years. Terrible people are in the European policy, terrible! But people are those who are actually in terrible state of mind who have been electing them all these years. I don't feel sorry for anyone, cattle of small tooth deserves all this and even worse.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 pm

FCB general wrote:
#12 wrote:I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me retarded from about 1000km away and probably knowing shit about this election except for your ultra-conservative views (which are perfectly fine, don't get me wrong, as long as there's a clear distinction from misanthropy or some weird over-nationalistic shit...)

Ohhhhhh, so you detected yourself, teacher. :lol:
Uhhhh, that really hurts when a nazi like you says. :D Ultra conservative views... You have no idea about anything and certainly not about ultra-conservative or anything like that. Go cry to your mama or pack your stuff and escape like you said few times, at least you won't look like a coward. :D

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

All I asked for is a little decency in social conduct...
I know nothing about politics in Croatia, so I'd never call you retarded... I wasn't even talking about you with the stuff in brackets in case that wasn't clear... But if it helps you in any way... Go ahead...

RedQueen wrote:If that was Baden-Württemberg I'd say there is a chance, because there are actually sensible people with the Baden-Württemberg Greens - but even in BaWü the Greens and the FDP are anything but friends. But the BaWü Greens are pariahs within the Bundes-party.

I often hear that the Greens are "the new FDP". Nothing could be further from the truth. The Greens are an authoritarian party concerning almost everything. No other party is patronizing adult people to that extent. And then there's economics. Income tax increases, Eurobonds, European social union, Bürgerversicherung, wealth tax... he might as well enter a coalition with the Left, except in the Left there are actually people who understand economics, whereas the Green "economic experts" are all amateurs.

True... They've also **** up several states' formerly well-organized educational system...

May I ask which Bundesland you are from?

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge