You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:08 pm

It's almost as if interacting with people that are different than you helps you understand that they aren't all bad 8) those in isolation (spatial or cultural) fear what they don't know... this is a big reason why those who live in cities are more culturally liberal - they interact with other cultures and understand them on a deeper level...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Interacting through a bulletproof glass... where I live, stores don't need to use it yet, not saying that everything is perfect. It's always the usual suspects causing the same problems.
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm

#12 wrote:Haha I was waiting gor this to arrive

Not only is it overdramatized, it is also a plain LIE!

Here's the real thing: migrant SUSPECTS have gone up 52.7 %. One may well argue, that there is a high(er) crime rate among migrants... But that's about it...
For the sake of an easy calculation, let's use 50%...
Means what used to be two, are now three... So far so good, all the while we were not incorporating, that there was a -significant- increase in the mere number of migrants living here...
So while politics has to do their job better, and while this is definitely no matter to be neglected or taken lightly, the statement that criminality went up - and that migrants are the driving force behind it - is impudent humbug...

Meanwhile, both left-wing and right-wing violations have gone up by about 5% IIRC - polemics and agitation work...
(rw with about 25.000, lw by about 9.500 - while I agree leftists are dangerous and must be fought as welI, think we can all stop the bigger problem...)

thanks for your info it looks very detailed. .. but let me remind you this........ RW came out of their closet cause they were dormant just because of the leftists... they have had enough of them!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:13 pm

JANCKER wrote:Interacting through a bulletproof glass... where I live, stores don't need to use it yet, not saying that everything is perfect. It's always the usual suspects causing the same problems.

Never seen bulletproof glass in my life... Well, that's a lie, but never in Germany...

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Haha I was waiting gor this to arrive

Not only is it overdramatized, it is also a plain LIE!

Here's the real thing: migrant SUSPECTS have gone up 52.7 %. One may well argue, that there is a high(er) crime rate among migrants... But that's about it...
For the sake of an easy calculation, let's use 50%...
Means what used to be two, are now three... So far so good, all the while we were not incorporating, that there was a -significant- increase in the mere number of migrants living here...
So while politics has to do their job better, and while this is definitely no matter to be neglected or taken lightly, the statement that criminality went up - and that migrants are the driving force behind it - is impudent humbug...

Meanwhile, both left-wing and right-wing violations have gone up by about 5% IIRC - polemics and agitation work...
(rw with about 25.000, lw by about 9.500 - while I agree leftists are dangerous and must be fought as welI, think we can all stop the bigger problem...)

thanks for your info it looks very detailed. .. but let me remind you this........ RW came out of their closet cause they were dormant just because of the leftists... they have had enough of them!

Nah ramsej, not true (as you see they are significantly higher - and they have been forever ): they - both of them - are not covered much in the media - and have been even less before... Just that no one argues about that... Media are always selective/regional... But we always have them peaking when there's a controversial public debate, which the refugee thing is without a doubt...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm

i was never anti establishment or anti eu or anti all immigrants before...
I changed not more than seven years ago, in fact I voted yes to join the eu back then
Last edited by ramsej84 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Before what exactly? Sounds like it's one incident...

By the by: May 1st coming up - that's usually one of the days where leftists really cause a lot of problems in the bigger cities...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:21 pm

#12 wrote:Never seen bulletproof glass in my life... Well, that's a lie, but never in Germany...

As I thought... but you never know.
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Well, I know you don't believe in gun control, but I think we're a looooooooong way from that here... As a matter of fact "even" Americans are IMHO...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 pm

A lot of bulletproof glass in areas of poverty in the US, but it correlates exactly to that... poverty
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Gotta admit, seen few of those, hence the remark...
Well, at least now you have a POTUS who will make it all better and magically go away while people rant about German crime rate and people booing the first daughter
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 pm

#12 wrote:Before what exactly? Sounds like it's one incident...

By the by: May 1st coming up - that's usually one of the days where leftists really cause a lot of problems in the bigger cities...

before my country was being invaded,,, and we became the dumping side of the eu.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Interestingly enough, polls this week have shown that support for immigrants is at an all-time high in the US... it seems that people are seeing through Trump's facade ;)

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 pm

#12 wrote:Well, I know you don't believe in gun control, but I think we're a looooooooong way from that here... As a matter of fact "even" Americans are IMHO...

How do I believe it when 90% of the people I know own a gun, more than half illegally... and no killing sprees.
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

JANCKER wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, I know you don't believe in gun control, but I think we're a looooooooong way from that here... As a matter of fact "even" Americans are IMHO...

How do I believe it when 90% of the people I know own a gun, more than half illegally... and no killing sprees.

Whoa, starting high...
Thank god no sprees! Hopefully no killings as well... That 90% thing is on your authorities
But I never claimed the number of killing sprees was in direct correlation to the number of guns... Canada has millions...

nm462272 wrote:Interestingly enough, polls this week have shown that support for immigrants is at an all-time high in the US... it seems that people are seeing through Trump's facade ;)

Hmm... Kinda late for the party, but maybe just in time to clean up the mess?

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Before what exactly? Sounds like it's one incident...

before my country was being invaded,,, and we became the dumping side of the eu.

Well, the claim I can partly understand, not your conclusion though
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:49 pm

#12 wrote:Whoa, starting high...
Thank god no sprees! Hopefully no killings as well... That 90% thing is on your authorities
But I never claimed the number of killing sprees was in direct correlation to the number of guns... Canada has millions...

No killings either except from criminals sometimes, gang related, those criminals can always find a gun no matter what... 10000% more likely to be hit by a truck or beer mug.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge