You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: German members...

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:47 pm

And sorry ramsej, but it is downright delisional to first of all assume all of those 500 are refugees and then in a second step blame Merkel... EVERY other chancellor would've done the same because we have this thing called constitution...
Meanwhile others are discussing bringing back Nazi vernacular and trying to bring positive connotations to it - guess who?!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:55 am

#12 wrote:And sorry ramsej, but it is downright delisional to first of all assume all of those 500 are refugees and then in a second step blame Merkel... EVERY other chancellor would've done the same because we have this thing called constitution...
Meanwhile others are discussing bringing back Nazi vernacular and trying to bring positive connotations to it - guess who?!

He doesn't blame refugees, he blames those who are not Aryan. In fact in he mentioned "the mad German teen who went to kill other teens in front of McD". This is the far right way of thinking, the basis of fascism/neo-nazism.

In a nutshell, it's OK if you're blonde but if you're dark-skinned then you're a potential threat to the German population. The same country that has been accepting Muslim Turkish immigrants for decades, but suddenly it's become a problem.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:40 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:And sorry ramsej, but it is downright delisional to first of all assume all of those 500 are refugees and then in a second step blame Merkel... EVERY other chancellor would've done the same because we have this thing called constitution...

He doesn't blame refugees, he blames those who are not Aryan. In fact in he mentioned "the mad German teen who went to kill other teens in front of McD". This is the far right way of thinking, the basis of fascism/neo-nazism.

In a nutshell, it's OK if you're blonde but if you're dark-skinned then you're a potential threat to the German population. The same country that has been accepting Muslim Turkish immigrants for decades, but suddenly it's become a problem.

=D> :coffee:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:45 am

MUTU wrote:

Having experienced it firsthand myself as a foreigner moving to Germany with the difficulty of being allowed into the country, I´d say most people just have a problem with the thought of letting people in without screening and the rigorous process of assimilating quickly that follows afterwards. When one does not comply than youre out
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:56 pm

MUTU wrote:"the mad German teen who went to kill other teens in front of McD"

That mad "German" went on a weapons training holiday to Iran with his father before embarking on his killing spree...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:58 pm

JANKER wrote:

That mad "German" went on a weapons training holiday to Iran with his father before embarking on his killing spree...

So what should Germany do, block flights to the middle East, just in case?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANKER wrote:

So what should Germany do, block flights to the middle East, just in case?

Who cares? Danke Merkel!
Easy world order, you know?! Dynamic societies, complexity of modern life? What's that?

What Kaiser said is true for the more educated part... Problem is, there are others, and the ones actually multiplying are not just the "foreigners", as ramsej says, but also the lees of society... Highly receptive for propaganda and conspiracy theory...
I agree, CDU is not really making very conservative politics right now... But no educated and informed person with a sound mind would vote for a certain "party"...

And I haven't heard of that weapons training yet - if it's true you can bet your ass German law enforcement is gonna put him to justice ;)

It's pretty easy to pick and poke on incidents... What about the ones that were prevented? What about other countries? What about the positive stories? Because there are just as many
There was potential danger before... There was terrorism before... Guess what? I don't feel unsafe here... And any politician, who, in the face of a problem would say "we're not gonna make it", is done... What do you expect from the woman? No matter what she does, it's wrong - I really don't envy her...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

European countries should do this :
1.elect people who love their country and are not puppets of the Zionist state (because the latter want us to be at war with the Islamic world)
2.cut ties with the US(especially if they continue to be puppets themselves of the Zionists)
3.check out on every suspect individuals... (today all computers can be tracked etc)
4. infiltrate Mosques to check out for those who are inciting hate towards European values.
5. deport any suspect along with all their families.
6. Then after this clean up ; Europe can start to live happily with all those of good faith and also strengthen ties with the Arab world.

this is my view.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:European countries should do this :
1.elect people who love their country and are not puppets of the Zionist state (because the latter want us to be at war with the Islamic world)
2.cut ties with the US(especially if they continue to be puppets themselves of the Zionists)
3.check out on every suspect individuals... (today all computers can be tracked etc)
4. infiltrate Mosques to check out for those who are inciting hate towards European values.
6. Then after this clean up ; Europe can start to live happily with all those of good faith and also strengthen ties with the Arab world.

this is my view.

Right, sounds like North Korea, along with the lack of human rights and all.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:00 pm

MUTU wrote:

this is my view.

what human rights? arresting a suspect , letting him go after 48 hrs and a week later he blows himself up killing hundreds of poor souls in the process?
This happened both in Belgium and in Paris.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 pm

General suspicion is not really a productive solution though...

And the problem with those who "love their country" is that, in most cases, they're downright racist, xenophobic, or even worse...
I don't consider myself "unpatriotic"... I just don't think being German makes me any better than other people...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

this is my view.

what human rights? arresting a suspect , letting him go after 48 hrs and a week later he blows himself up killing hundreds of poor souls in the process?

OK, so imagine what you are saying happens, and you and I both emigrate to Germany with our families. Then we have some argument and I simply make an anonymous call to the police and say that you're a terrorist. This immediately makes you a suspect, and according to you you should be deported with all your family without any attempts to verify whether or not there's any veracity to the accusations/suspicions.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Germany sent back people who weren't a security threat... e.g. they send back the head of the family even if all the other members had German citizenship and then that family decide to go back... I know one of those families, "very smart policy".
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:51 pm

If you have family members who are citizens it's pretty darn easy to get citizenship...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

this is my view.

I have to say I'm a bit shocked by the authoritarian ideas some of you expose. I understand that the Western world faces deep threats, but facing them by renouncing liberty (which is, after all, what separates the West from the East) is a mistake. As Benjamin Franklin said: "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety".

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge