You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

General Rants Thread

Postby BayernLove » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am

In the name of keeping the General Chat Thread and others clean, I have decided to make a thread where you (yeaaahhh... Mainly me) can go on with your rambles about things that pretty much don't fit anywhere else. :)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 pm

You know that guy MUTU... I could go on and on ranting about him. Let's all start listing things we hate about him :mrgreen:

I mean come on, he should change his username to gomezfcb :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby brickwall281 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Well since this is a rant thread...

GOMEZ SUCKS I HATE HIM HE IS ABSOLUTE CRAP AND THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO PROPERLY IS MODEL.

There, all done.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

Alright, this has been a long time coming, especially with all the despicable things in life. The first serious rant.

Feminists/Feminazis:
Spoiler: show
DISCLAIMER: This is not about 3rd world country/Arab countries like Saudi and the like feminists,but more the First world feminists who are all BUTr mistreated and choose to be "Militant Feminists" by sitting behind a screen rather than expressing their opinions to someone who matters, even if it's friends.

F*ck's sake are they annoying as f*ck. They are one of the seriously despicable things in this world I find not hated enough.

First and foremost: Attention-seeking.
It seriously feels like attention is all they're after.It is. They're a bunch of attention-whoring women, who have nothing good in their lives, and therefore choose to spend it being the knights of a kingdom already well defended. Their main objective is drawing attention to themselves with slander towards men, that's usually what hardcore feminists do, anyway. Most of them are ugly women, sad about their own shape, and therefore condemn women to not wear anything *slightly* revealing, feeling better about themselves. Their excuse? The recurring one "rape".

Secondly: They treat men as born criminals.
Like there is not one man who is correct in this world, nothing right with men. Funnily enough, nothing good usually comes good of feminists.
They promote equality by focusing on women only. It's an attitude that needs to stop.
Also, rape? That's the main point. Rape is what, in their minds, all men dream of.

Third: F*cking flawed logic... At its finest.
Stop reading, let me redirect you to this quote before I continue.

Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM wrote:"To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo."

Oh, I see, now. Let me break down what is going on in her mind.
"Women are not sex machines, women are humans! We should stop treating women as sex machines and treat them as humans... And treat men as sex machines in turn! ERQUERLERTY! DURHHH"

Also, the claim that they have lesser wages, and less/lesser promotions/raises than men is entirely false. It is usually because they choose a less demanding job, for more time to do other things and whatnots. That is what pushes lesser wages. Also, a lower position puts you in a worse position for a promotion/raise, which is why there is a misconception they have lesser opportunities.

Even the Society for Cutting Up Men is abbreviated as "SCUM", that is not without a reason. They're sexist and they only hear their side of the story.
They're disgusting. Feminists are insults to women.

Spoiler: show
Yes, I know it was an awful rant. I didn't put too much heart into it, I don't really care TOO much about feminists, not at all, but I just wanted to kickstart this thread by getting this off my chest.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:01 pm

It's just easier to say that equal rights =/= feminism, which is more reverse-chauvinism than anything.

Frankly I can't really find any actual feminists as you describe in real life. It's one of those idiocies that the anonymity of the internet multiplies.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 pm

quaazi wrote:Frankly I can't really find any actual feminists as you describe in real life. It's one of those idiocies caused by the fact that you can't shoot anyone in the face over the internet.

Edited for more adequate description.
Yes, these types seldom exist in real life, but they're an annoying bunch who deserve an angry message board half-assed rant that gets me nowhere.
ahhh well...
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm

quaazi wrote:chauvinism

Funny word, that, considering it doesn't actually man "guy who really hates/discriminates against women",well, not until fairly recently anyway.
Before it stopped meaning "mindless overly-patriotic dumbass" (derived from Nicolas Chauvin, apparently a mindless follower of Napoleon during his time), somewhere in the 60s because of angry feminists (because calling men "Nazis" stopped cutting it for them or something), it actually meant "man who is a sexist pig to women".
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Well it is appropriate even more so dontchu think?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:26 pm

I'm not even going to do the talking anymore, I don't have to:

BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Found the overenthusiastic feminist with their head up their ass.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 17, 2013 10:06 am

MOONRIDER wrote:Due diligence...

crimes against women by men :

Acid throwing
Breast ironing
Bride burning
stove burning
Dating abuse
Date rape
Female lynching
Burned alive
forced blindness
disfigurement -cutting eyes out,noses,ears,lips,hands.feet,breasts-
sexual assault
Sexual slavery
incest
serial murder
Femicide
Stoning
sexual harassment
female infantcide
underage employment
Violence against women with disabilities
Custodial violence in state institutions
Prison rape
Violence against trans women
Violence against HIV infected women
Domestic violence and pregnancy
Dowry death
early marriage
Honor killing
Prolicide
Sororicide
Female genital mutilation
Infibulation
prenatal sex selection
Foot binding
forced labour
Forced abortion
Forced pregnancy
Forced prostitution
forced feeding
Human trafficking
Marital rape
Matricide
Murder of pregnant women
Murdered feminists
Forced sterilization
force a woman to marry her rapist
Emotional abuse/psychological violence
maltreatment of widows, including inciting widows to commit suicide
dietary restrictions for pregnant women
economic violence
illiteracy
unequality before the law
molestation
Stalking
Bride-buying
Bride kidnapping
Corrective rape/gang rapes
Pregnancy from rape
Violence against immigrant and refugee women
Violence against women at work
Sexual harassment and violence in the workplace, educational institutions and in sport
dedication of young girls to temples
restrictions on a second daughter’s right to marry
marriage to a deceased husband’s brother
Violence against prostitutes
rape as ethnic cleansing or genocide within rape camps or "bordello" camps
women are afterwards generally killed
...witch hunts

etc,etc ,etc

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issu ... inst-women
http://womensrightsworldwide.org/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ma ... ens-rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaratio ... inst_Women
http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/ ... 0women.pdf

The Wage Gap

Significant strides in women's rights have been made, and it is now totally common, and even encouraged, for girls and women to work. However, there is still a wage gap whereby females don't make as much as men for the same job — even in the United States! According to the U.S. Census Bureau, women are only paid 77 cents for every dollar that a man is paid.

Although this isn't true for all countries, it is for the great majority of them. In places like Guatemala, South Africa, and Mexico, employment laws can be discriminatory. Private employers can even use a woman's reproductive status to exclude them from work.
Recent surveys show that women earn more than men in only 7 out of 500 professions.
Women are estimated to make only around 30 percent of what men make in the countries surveyed in the Middle East/North Africa, 40 percent in Latin America/South Asia, 50 percent in sub-Saharan Africa, and 60 percent in industrialized countries........

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0193820.html
http://www.pay-equity.org/info-time.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/ ... ccupation/
http://kdvr.com/2013/05/13/study-gap-be ... ows-wider/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/0 ... 38806.html

and .....the idiotic debunking:
http://www.avoiceformen.com/video/wage-gap-debunked/
http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-lea ... p-is-myth/

strange enough, an intellingent reading proves ...there is a gap
"In 2009, only 7 percent of female professionals were employed in the relatively high paying fields, compared with 38 percent of male professionals."
yes,thats the point,right there.
not to mention ,in most brain activities women score better ,thus,smarter than men.given the same opportunities...

and ...the debunking of the debunking
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arc ... ap/265744/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/lisaquast/2 ... y-at-work/

conclusions: statistics deniers = women haters. women haters=race/political/religious/sexual haters ?

George Carlin: I honestly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man. No woman could or would ever **** things up like this.

You're wrong, you're stupid, and I hate you.
I don't even want to start on this, you have made it too hard for me to reply by making a post not hard to debunk, but hard to be assed to, because currently, I honestly can't be.
I'm not going to waste my oxygen on a waste of oxygen like you.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Chalant » Fri May 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Women do have the short end of the stick. You will realize that as you grow up, BayernLove. And the feminists you mentioned in the thread are in a HUGE minority.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AssemFCB » Fri May 17, 2013 5:09 pm

I agree. Women are always at a disadvantage. Here in the Middle East, they are hugely oppressed by many people. Men regard them as luggage and feel they are superior. What is frightening is that many women have come to accept that role. The more you go west, however, I feel women are often objectified. In my opinion, they are regarded as sex objects and are pressured into acting certain way by society and the media. It's a shitty prospect no matter where you are, but I feel women have it tougher in the Middle East. When I was younger, I used to equivocate the term "women's rights" with pesky "feminazis". But those are an extreme minority who speak nothing about women's struggles. This is all just the way I see things, of course.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Chalant » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

MOONRIDER wrote: christian fundamentalists

Oh, how I hate fundamentalists. And I am not even affected by them. I am going to go on a mini-rant here.

Their insistence of teaching creationism and intelligent design is putting doubt in the minds of young students. Shoving your incorrect ideas down other's throat, because you cannot stand any version of the story other than your own.

I feel saddened when I read incidents of moral policing in the newspapers by the Islamic countries, and even in my country occasionally.

In my opinion, religion is nothing more than a tool to control people by the fear of god. Somewhere it got blown out of proportion.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AssemFCB » Fri May 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Chalant wrote:
MOONRIDER wrote: christian fundamentalists

Oh, how I hate fundamentalists. And I am not even affected by them. I am going to go on a mini-rant here.

Their insistence of teaching creationism and intelligent design is putting doubt in the minds of young students. Shoving your incorrect ideas down other's throat, because you cannot stand any version of the story other than your own.

I feel saddened when I read incidents of moral policing in the newspapers by the Islamic countries, and even in my country occasionally.

In my opinion, religion is nothing more than a tool to control people by the fear of god. Somewhere it got blown out of proportion.

I don't think the founder of any of the religions that I'm familiar had that in mind when they went through lots of hardship to promote religion.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Next

Return to The Lounge