You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:One solution is equal paternity leave and equal pay. People will have more kids, business go bust, significant increase in overpopulation and the world ends. Ok maybe the best solution is, one week parternity/maternity leave each and equal pay. The world should survive with this compromise.

One week each? You realise that in Malta they give women 126 days and men 2 days right? I'd accept equal pay if I was to be out for 126 days to enjoy my child, of course I would!


Only 126 days ? What the **** is that ?
As i said before,im a law student (in my final year) and i'm amazed how much days they are giving for maternity in Malta.
Let me say some words for the Bulgarian law in this case.

Maternity leave in Bulgaria is 410 days, 45 of which are used before the birth. With the mother's consent, when the child reaches six months, the leave can be transferred to the father for the rest of the period.
During these 410 days, social security beneficiaries who have worked at least 12 months prior to taking the maternity leave are paid an allowance of 90 percent of their gross salary by the National Health Insurance Fund.

Also,at the end of the maternity leave mothers are entitled to parental leave to raise their child until the child reaches the age of two (730 days). This leave also can be transferred to the father or to one of the grandparents who work under an employment contract and have social insurance. The amount of allowance payable during this leave is equal to the minimum monthly wage.

And fathers are entitled to 15 days paid paternity leave following the birth of the baby.
Interesting... Does this also applies for non Bulgarians?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27232
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:44 pm

MUTU wrote:Came back here to rant about paternity leave in Malta again. I just noticed it's not 2 days as I told you, but 1 day.

It's 126 days for women, 1 for men.
I think it is two, check again

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27232
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 pm

It is interesting to me to read MUTU's opinion because from my experience people who loudly complain against feminism are also the ones who do so with regard to LGBT issues, but MUTU has made his opinion om that clear. And there are parallels: ramsej's infamous "fed up of the propaganda" could apply to feminism, and MUTU's claim that eomen have more rights is something I hear a lot in Malta regarding LGBT people. In fact feminists tend to be the ones most supportive of trans people, which you could say sre the current spotlight in LGBT issues.

I know this doesn't really add much to the conversation, I just wanted to remark on MUTU's unusual position.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8843 times
Been thanked: 7447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Well, Daniel, my perception is that in my country heterosexuals and females have more rights than homosexuals and males respectively. I feel pretty consistent wanting them to be fairly equal. There are several areas where females have more rights. I just brought up the maternity leave as an example because it's blatantly obvious when in Malta women get 126 times more paid leave than men. It is ridiculously unfair.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31650
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5587 times
Been thanked: 8329 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="MaCk0y"]One solution is equal paternity leave and equal pay. People will have more kids, business go bust, significant increase in overpopulation and the world ends. Ok maybe the best solution is, one week parternity/maternity leave each and equal pay. The world should survive with this compromise.

One week each? You realise that in Malta they give women 126 days and men 2 days right? I'd accept equal pay if I was to be out for 126 days to enjoy my child, of course I would!


Only 126 days ? What the **** is that ?
As i said before,im a law student (in my final year) and i'm amazed how much days they are giving for maternity in Malta.
Let me say some words for the Bulgarian law in this case.

Maternity leave in Bulgaria is 410 days, 45 of which are used before the birth. With the mother's consent, when the child reaches six months, the leave can be transferred to the father for the rest of the period.
During these 410 days, social security beneficiaries who have worked at least 12 months prior to taking the maternity leave are paid an allowance of 90 percent of their gross salary by the National Health Insurance Fund.

Also,at the end of the maternity leave mothers are entitled to parental leave to raise their child until the child reaches the age of two (730 days). This leave also can be transferred to the father or to one of the grandparents who work under an employment contract and have social insurance. The amount of allowance payable during this leave is equal to the minimum monthly wage.

And fathers are entitled to 15 days paid paternity leave following the birth of the baby.
Interesting... Does this also applies for non Bulgarians?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]It doesn't matter that you're not a Bulgarian citizen. But you should work in Bulgaria for at least 12 months,and everything with your social insurance is ok.


Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1338 times
Been thanked: 1122 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby tflags » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 am

MUTU wrote:I just brought up the maternity leave as an example because it's blatantly obvious when in Malta women get 126 times more paid leave than men. It is ridiculously unfair.


You are seriously under the impression men should be paid equally under maternity leave? For the love of God man, what are you doing in this thread?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9104
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 832 times
Been thanked: 2889 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:38 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:I just brought up the maternity leave as an example because it's blatantly obvious when in Malta women get 126 times more paid leave than men. It is ridiculously unfair.


You are seriously under the impression men should be paid equally under maternity leave? For the love of God man, what are you doing in this thread?
I can't make any sense out of your question so you need to rephrase if your question wasn't rethoric. In any case I'm talking about the laws of the land. There are several women earning far more money than myself and getting 126 times the amount of paid leave that I get upon the birth of a child.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31650
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5587 times
Been thanked: 8329 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:40 am

Donald Trump is hands down the most disgusting and repulsive person to be POTUS (possibly in the entire history of this nation)

The list of his negative traits is almost infinite. Unprofessional, immature, perverted, racial dog whistles (Charlottesville both sides, pardoning sheriff engaged in racial profiling, etc.), corrupt (conflict of interests, etc.), inept (has ran into insolvency on many occasions), Volatile (N Korea rocket man comments, Twitter feuds/meltdowns) and I could go on and on.

This scumbag has to be the most morally bankrupt (3 wives, cheated on his first, grab em’ by the cunt... not bad for the Leader of the party of “family values”) guy to ever be elected to the most powerful office in the world. He also has to be the most hypocritical president in history, the guy has almost gone back on most of his words (Apparently Mexico was gonna pay not the taxpayers!) or done totally the opposite of what he criticized others for (golf anyone ?)

We have a pathological liar leading the economy (tax “reform” = astronomical tax cuts for the Ultra rich billionaires) and an overly sensitive senile man as Commander in chief of the strongest armed forces on the planet. His train wreck of a presidency will go down as possibly the worst in our nation’s history.

On a personal level, I find his remarks/conduct towards his daughter Ivanka very awkward and his egregious comments on females (macron’s wife just to name one instance) give me the creepy old pervert jibes. I can’t stand his ridiculous hand movements when he’s in front of the camera! The idiot can’t form a single coherent sentence even if his life depended on it (dude has a family history of Alzheimer’s). The amount of times he says the words “tremendous”, “amazing” and “believe me” in his speeches must be some sort of Guinness world record. If I could get a gold coin for every time he said those words I’d possibly be richer than him by now.

Never thought the day would come when I’d say I miss Walker! I sincerely hope Robert Mueller can get the necessary evidence to save the country, and possibly the world, from this megalomaniac.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 am

America USA wrote:Donald Trump is hands down the most disgusting and repulsive person to be POTUS (possibly in the entire history of this nation)

The list of his negative traits is almost infinite. Unprofessional, immature, perverted, racial dog whistles (Charlottesville both sides, pardoning sheriff engaged in racial profiling, etc.), corrupt (conflict of interests, etc.), inept (has ran into insolvency on many occasions), Volatile (N Korea rocket man comments, Twitter feuds/meltdowns) and I could go on and on.

This scumbag has to be the most morally bankrupt (3 wives, cheated on his first, grab em’ by the cunt... not bad for the Leader of the party of “family values”) guy to ever be elected to the most powerful office in the world. He also has to be the most hypocritical president in history, the guy has almost gone back on most of his words (Apparently Mexico was gonna pay not the taxpayers!) or done totally the opposite of what he criticized others for (golf anyone ?)

We have a pathological liar leading the economy (tax “reform” = astronomical tax cuts for the Ultra rich billionaires) and an overly sensitive senile man as Commander in chief of the strongest armed forces on the planet. His train wreck of a presidency will go down as possibly the worst in our nation’s history.

On a personal level, I find his remarks/conduct towards his daughter Ivanka very awkward and his egregious comments on females (macron’s wife just to name one instance) give me the creepy old pervert jibes. I can’t stand his ridiculous hand movements when he’s in front of the camera! The idiot can’t form a single coherent sentence even if his life depended on it (dude has a family history of Alzheimer’s). The amount of times he says the words “tremendous”, “amazing” and “believe me” in his speeches must be some sort of Guinness world record. If I could get a gold coin for every time he said those words I’d possibly be richer than him by now.

Never thought the day would come when I’d say I miss Walker! I sincerely hope Robert Mueller can get the necessary evidence to save the country, and possibly the world, from this megalomaniac.


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27232
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:11 am

"It's a catastroph-eeeeeee"
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2535 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:10 pm

And do you guys think that with Killary aka the bitch it would have been any different?

The Pres of america is just a figurehead.
Those invisible beings behind him dictate and the puppet(s) obey

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27232
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Yes it would... Another candidate would've been even better... But she's a pro... He's an amateur... You and I could do this at least as good... And I honestly doubt I'd make a good President...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2535 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby Roonzil » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:21 pm

When France and the Netherlands can help their overseas territories after a Hurricane despite having an Atlantic Ocean between them, there is no excuse why the US can't help Puerto Rico...it's literally next door. But according to Drumpf there is much water, big ocean. Wow.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 1374 times
Gender: Female

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:40 am

DISCLAIMER - Politically Incorrect post coming up. Sensitive People prone to getting Offended stop right here and do not proceed!


Recently, I conducted some research into Islamic Conquests during the middle ages. God damn they were a bloodbath! Zoroastrianism almost exterminated, Jews culled, Hindus massacred, Sikhs slaughtered. It’s appalling that Western nations teach so much about Christainity’s ugly past such as Inquisition, Holy wars, etc. (and rightly so) but not a word about how brutal and evil the spread of Islam was.

Under the Islamic regimes Conversion, Jizya or Death were the only three options to non-Muslims (unbelievers) who had been defeated and conquered. Infidel Men were disposed off like pests, infidel Kids brainwashed into following their ideology and you can figure out what happened to the infidel ladies.

Incredible double standards. Now I don’t care about any religion but Islam needs to stop getting a free pass from the Media/Politicians. I’m not particularly religious myself so I could care less about Christianity but if you’re gonna talk about the bad past that Christianity has had then it’s very very unethical and perhaps even criminal to try to brush Islam’s barbaric history under the rug. A spade needs to be called a spade.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:01 am

America USA wrote:DISCLAIMER - Politically Incorrect post coming up. Sensitive People prone to getting Offended stop right here and do not proceed!


Recently, I conducted some research into Islamic Conquests during the middle ages. God damn they were a bloodbath! Zoroastrianism almost exterminated, Jews culled, Hindus massacred, Sikhs slaughtered. It’s appalling that Western nations teach so much about Christainity’s ugly past such as Inquisition, Holy wars, etc. (and rightly so) but not a word about how brutal and evil the spread of Islam was.

Under the Islamic regimes Conversion, Jizya or Death were the only three options to non-Muslims (unbelievers) who had been defeated and conquered. Infidel Men were disposed off like pests, infidel Kids brainwashed into following their ideology and you can figure out what happened to the infidel ladies.

Incredible double standards. Now I don’t care about any religion but Islam needs to stop getting a free pass from the Media/Politicians. I’m not particularly religious myself so I could care less about Christianity but if you’re gonna talk about the bad past that Christianity has had then it’s very very unethical and perhaps even criminal to try to brush Islam’s barbaric history under the rug. A spade needs to be called a spade.
I don't really think that there is a double standard in this regard. Past history is quite balanced. It is more in the not so distant history were I see outrageous double standards...
For eg that both Stalin and Sir Winston were both war criminals and racist as much as Adolf.
Especially the British bulldog who hated arabs and those of darker skin with all his heart and called them all the names. He even referred to us Maltese as non whites!

As for Islam v Christians ... both organizations did massive massacres...

To be fair it was a particular pope who started it by organizing the Crusade.
Before that The Holy Land was a true Holy place were the three Monastic Religions live peacefully side by side. But seeing his power diminishing the pope decided to go on a mission of fake news around Europe telling what the Muslims were doing to our Shrines and brothers. The rest is history

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27232
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 8 guests