You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby America USA » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm

FCB general wrote:I still don't understand why Protestants use circumcision. This isn't familiar in my part of the world except Muslims and Jews. But Catholic and Orthodox Christians, no way. I don't know about European countries with a Protestant background, but I wouldn't be surprised if they too do the same as US people.

Some people say it's better because of hygiene and far less chances to get sexually transmitted diseases, but as far as I know that won't help you in the end if you live promiscuous.

I think it is only a North American thing. Don’t think that Protestants in Europe do this stuff. Someone told me the practice became widespread in the US after the World Wars where the soldiers who were cut had an easier time being clean during the war conditions than their natural counterparts. That is understandable because I imagine the sanitary conditions not being the best during that difficult time. Also, I learned that this practice was started in 19th century England to prevent boys from indulging in self-abuse (masturbation). By the 50s it became gospel in American medicine based on those two factors and since then it has become a part of life.

As far as hygiene and STDs are concerned. Circumcision only reduces (not eliminates) the risk of getting infected in heterosexual relations. As I said in my original rant, practice safe sex and that is more likely to prevent you from contracting a venereal disease. As for the hygiene part. I can understand the benefits of circumcision thousands of years ago in deserted regions where there was no water supply in every household and sanitary facilities (like today) did not exist. However, in 2018 it is possible to take care of the cleanliness by being careful and smart with the sanitary facilities/water supply we have now. Permanent alteration of the genitalia is simply not necessary.

Almost all male mammals have some kind of foreskin on their organ and if it was detrimental or bad in anyway then I am sure that evolution and mating preferences would have taken care of it by now in at least a few mammals. The fact that boys are naturally born that way despite thousands of years of circumcision tells its own story. So unless you have a religious background/tradition to do so, I don’t see any reason behind cutting a healthy baby boy.

ramsej84 wrote:Re your cousin. If her husband is a Jew he will probably perform it...

He isn’t though! Just wants it done for the sake of it and because he has had it done (as a baby himself) and thinks it is just the way the world works. At the end it is their child so they are the ones in charge, such is life. I didn’t (nor will) talk about this again with them.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 pm

America USA wrote:I think it is only a North American thing. Don’t think that Protestants in Europe do this stuff. Someone told me the practice became widespread in the US after the World Wars where the soldiers who were cut had an easier time being clean during the war conditions than their natural counterparts. That is understandable because I imagine the sanitary conditions not being the best during that difficult time. Also, I learned that this practice was started in 19th century England to prevent boys from indulging in self-abuse (masturbation). By the 50s it became gospel in American medicine based on those two factors and since then it has become a part of life.

As far as hygiene and STDs are concerned. Circumcision only reduces (not eliminates) the risk of getting infected in heterosexual relations. As I said in my original rant, practice safe sex and that is more likely to prevent you from contracting a venereal disease. As for the hygiene part. I can understand the benefits of circumcision thousands of years ago in deserted regions where there was no water supply in every household and sanitary facilities (like today) did not exist. However, in 2018 it is possible to take care of the cleanliness by being careful and smart with the sanitary facilities/water supply we have now. Permanent alteration of the genitalia is simply not necessary.

Almost all male mammals have some kind of foreskin on their organ and if it was detrimental or bad in anyway then I am sure that evolution and mating preferences would have taken care of it by now in at least a few mammals. The fact that boys are naturally born that way despite thousands of years of circumcision tells its own story. So unless you have a religious background/tradition to do so, I don’t see any reason behind cutting a healthy baby boy.

More or less you said absolutely everything. I don't think that there should be added anything else to this.

As you said and as I also think all the time, it's the North American thing and that also has something to do with the Protestant background often mentioned in the Croatian forums(your mentioned prevention of masturbation in England and very strict and ultra-conservative views where some even went that far to use that) and the hygiene thing thousands of years ago where the lack of the latter caused infections and many other health problems.

The whole thing with the hygiene is that you always need to be clean and wash yourself, but even that won't help you in living a promiscuous life and save you from STDs how much you think that circumcision is the solution for everything. The only thing that saves you is safe sex, having relations with one partners and not ten or not having sex at all, ie abstinence.

It has become a part of a life in USA while I'm sure that the same thing isn't practiced in the Latin America. And no, I would never do such thing.

I even read some 8-10 years ago that Shia Muslims don't have to circumcise unlike Sunni.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Change of subject...
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/97119 ... 08416?s=19

Poor man.... just listen to his voice how sad he is...

A brave man buys food to an unfortunate homeless from McD but a bastard from the latter call the cops.

He is an equal man in front of the law, they say... and that's how he is equal in practice. Access denied to homeless and poor. :? It's not unusual to see these pictures in my country, too.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:And the Crusade intensifies...
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... tor.672181

I am all for Re introducing the stake stages

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
And here devilish bastards keep on doing what they know best... spreading evil...
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

F### I wouldn't hesitate to finish them all with my bare hands... as they are violating my right to live in peace...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm

How so? I can basically understand your POV, I can kinda relate to it and while I myself think women should have some kind of choice (even though contraception is not an impossible puzzle) I can see your point and in a way back your attitude... The moment you become aggressive "kills" all that though...
And believe you me, lots of that right wing propaganda spreading around - by you as well - is AT LEAST violating as many freedoms and peace as this particular issue...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 pm

An unexpected shower for the Police
https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/unexpect ... in-zebbug/

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:40 am

Lessons served for nothing...
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/97443 ... 73120?s=19

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Great respect by leftists and muslim migrants to the St.Denis Cathedral...

The future looks bright for the land once called France

https://twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status ... 56960?s=19

https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 27232?s=19

https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 69345?s=19

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:46 pm

In France...

How low...
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 79680?s=19
Wtf is this???

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In France...

How low...
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 79680?s=19
Wtf is this???

Propaganda
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 am

Sick laws to be giving the green light by this Godless,soulless, Govt.
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Sex with TEN Year OLD not an abuse....
An asylum seeker f,u;c;&d a ten yr old girl but the Finnish court said it was not rape/abuse...
Sex with 10yo not rape, Finnish court rules in migrant’s case https://t.co/8GzDIvMw8M https://t.co/tYeAAnbThk
Here again I don't blame the poor asylum seeker cause he doesn't know any better ... but I blame those Traitors who are bringing these animals to our Continent

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Underage driver runs over police officer in Luqa hit-and-run [source]
'

What a cunt!

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: Scenes from Luqa traffic accident caught by CCTV camera [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to The Lounge