You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Rants Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Rants Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:40 pm

I am a raised Catholic, educated for 7 years in a Jesuit school, but not practising as I have mentioned many times elsewhere. Although I don't deny my opinion is probably still influenced by that upbringing, I took I would also still be against even without it.

I am only in favour where the mother's health is at stake. In that case you have to (potentially) choose between two lives, and I don't see anything wrong with choosing the life we know already (the mother's). In other cases, the potential for human life a foetus has is as important as an actual born baby to me.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am a raised Catholic, educated for 7 years in a Jesuit school, but not practising as I have mentioned many times elsewhere. Although I don't deny my opinion is probably still influenced by that upbringing, I took I would also still be against even without it.

I am only in favour where the mother's health is at stake. In that case you have to (potentially) choose between two lives, and I don't see anything wrong with choosing the life we know already (the mother's). In other cases, the potential for human life a foetus has is as important as an actual born baby to me.
Jesuits are not Catholics ... but business ppl,zealots and sadists

PN condemn the pressure on our sovereign Country
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Jesuits are not Catholics ... but business ppl,zealots and sadists

Hahaha :lol: I know there are a lot of conspiracies about them, but at least the ones I know are by far the most Catholic priests I know who truly live on Jesus's example. As I said, I'm not practicing, but I have a lot of respect for the Jesuit community.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Jesuits are not Catholics ... but business ppl,zealots and sadists

Hahaha I know there are a lot of conspiracies about them, but at least the ones I know are by far the most Catholic priests I know who truly live on Jesus's example. As I said, I'm not practicing, but I have a lot of respect for the Jesuit community.
Fair enough.
My cousin once told me that during a history lesson when the Grand Master expelled them from the islands all present rose up and started to applaud.
The teacher sent them all out and were all disciplined

Last wk a client of mine (60yr old +) who works as dr in the uk told me that in form two he had a Sadist priest who used to hit him others for pleasure!

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Yeah that hitting thing is complete BS and luckily no longer a thing. It is stupid, but times have changed.

Here in Malta they still insist on Communist-like marching to class though (MUTU will relate :P ) :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah that hitting thing is complete BS and luckily no longer a thing. It is stupid, but times have changed.

Here in Malta they still insist on Communist-like marching to class though (MUTU will relate )
To be fair most SA students were a success !

Re beating. Nowadays it is the other way round....
Parents and students and even grandmas (read the times of today) are being violent with teachers

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah that hitting thing is complete BS and luckily no longer a thing. It is stupid, but times have changed.

Here in Malta they still insist on Communist-like marching to class though (MUTU will relate )
Communist like? During my time I related to concentration camps.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 pm

MUTU wrote:

Communist like? During my time I related to concentration camps.
Which ones?- those,in South Africa build by the Brits or those build by the NSDAP?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Parents and students and even grandmas (read the times of today) are being violent with teachers

Incidentally I was discussing this with someone today and when I got home I saw the grandma news you mentioned. That's one topic worthy of this thread...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:26 pm

And the Crusade intensifies...
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... tor.672181

I am all for Re introducing the stake stages

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 am

Last week a cousin of mine gave birth to a boy. She and her husband were soon asked by the Doctors if they would like to circumcise the child. The father (who is cut) thinks they should get the baby boy cut as well because “everyone does it” and “that’s the way he has it so he wants the same for his son”. The mother (my cousin) is a bit apprehensive and she decided to consult all the men in her family. When she asked my opinion I said that they shouldn’t alter the boy’s genitals just for the sake of it unless there was a medical reason to get him cut.

I myself am uncircumcised because my Dad didn’t want to do something permanent to me (sadly he was cut as a baby without his choice so he didn’t want me to have the same fate). I am grateful to him for not continuing the tradition and being mature enough to not do something that was done to him to me just because “its the way it is.” I am not Jewish/Muslim so we don’t even have a religious obligation to follow that practice.

This stupid practice makes me so angry! The circumcised = clean myth is so **** exaggerated! By practicing proper hygiene for your genitals it is 100% possible to have a clean organ even without undergoing that permanent alteration of your genitals. I have been taking care of my dick since I hit puberty and I’ve never had any fungal infections or other hygiene problems down there. Permanently altering your penis has no benefits that having a natural organ doesn’t.

Now I read that a study done in Africa revealed that Circumcision reduces the chances of a man contracting HIV from a woman. However, the key word here is “reduces”. No where did it say that getting cut eliminates the chances of contracting HIV. This study is laughable. The best way to protect yourself from HIV/STDs is to practise Safe-Sex (use condoms, don’t sleep around without thinking, etc.)

Back to my cousin, I just told her that I’ve never had any issues and IMO she shouldn’t get the boy cut. The rest is her and her husband’s decision, but the boy will have to live with that decision till he is alive.

If you take the religious/tradition argument out of the picture, I see no benefit in this barbaric practice of getting baby boys cut without their consent in the name of some “benefits” that can easily be achieved by other means as well. IMO circumcision should only be performed on children if it is medically necessary.

/rant

P.S. I know the above topic might be close to the religious feelings of some users but I just had to vent this out. Also, yes I know Female genital stuff is way worse but thankfully we don’t have that idiotic stuff practiced here in the West.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:47 am

I recently had a baby, and it's a girl, but if it was a boy I wouldn't even have thought about the subject. For me it's a clear no to circumcision to the point that it's not even discussed. That said I believe the practice is rare in Malta, though a promiscuous girl would be able to judge better
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 am

America USA wrote:Last week a cousin of mine gave birth to a boy. She and her husband were soon asked by the Doctors if they would like to circumcise the child. The father (who is cut) thinks they should get the baby boy cut as well because “everyone does it” and “that’s the way he has it so he wants the same for his son”. The mother (my cousin) is a bit apprehensive and she decided to consult all the men in her family. When she asked my opinion I said that they shouldn’t alter the boy’s genitals just for the sake of it unless there was a medical reason to get him cut.

I myself am uncircumcised because my Dad didn’t want to do something permanent to me (sadly he was cut as a baby without his choice so he didn’t want me to have the same fate). I am grateful to him for not continuing the tradition and being mature enough to not do something that was done to him to me just because “its the way it is.” I am not Jewish/Muslim so we don’t even have a religious obligation to follow that practice.

This stupid practice makes me so angry! The circumcised = clean myth is so **** exaggerated! By practicing proper hygiene for your genitals it is 100% possible to have a clean organ even without undergoing that permanent alteration of your genitals. I have been taking care of my dick since I hit puberty and I’ve never had any fungal infections or other hygiene problems down there. Permanently altering your penis has no benefits that having a natural organ doesn’t.

Now I read that a study done in Africa revealed that Circumcision reduces the chances of a man contracting HIV from a woman. However, the key word here is “reduces”. No where did it say that getting cut eliminates the chances of contracting HIV. This study is laughable. The best way to protect yourself from HIV/STDs is to practise Safe-Sex (use condoms, don’t sleep around without thinking, etc.)

Back to my cousin, I just told her that I’ve never had any issues and IMO she shouldn’t get the boy cut. The rest is her and her husband’s decision, but the boy will have to live with that decision till he is alive.

If you take the religious/tradition argument out of the picture, I see no benefit in this barbaric practice of getting baby boys cut without their consent in the name of some “benefits” that can easily be achieved by other means as well. IMO circumcision should only be performed on children if it is medically necessary.

/rant

P.S. I know the above topic might be close to the religious feelings of some users but I just had to vent this out. Also, yes I know Female genital stuff is way worse but thankfully we don’t have that idiotic stuff practiced here in the West.
On girls is worse and very cruel... I have seen a doc about how an Egyptian women group is fighting to end this barbaric practice.

Re your cousin. If her husband is a Jew he will probably perform it...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

I still don't understand why Protestants use circumcision. This isn't familiar in my part of the world except Muslims and Jews. But Catholic and Orthodox Christians, no way. I don't know about European countries with a Protestant background, but I wouldn't be surprised if they too do the same as US people.

Some people say it's better because of hygiene and far less chances to get sexually transmitted diseases, but as far as I know that won't help you in the end if you live promiscuous.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Change of subject...
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/97119 ... 08416?s=19

Poor man.... just listen to his voice how sad he is...

A brave man buys food to an unfortunate homeless from McD but a bastard from the latter call the cops.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge