You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby dambun » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 pm

happy belated BD shpati_L1 :D
How old are you buddy?
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 am

dambun wrote:happy belated BD shpati_L1
How old are you buddy?

thanks man :)
15 now.. :P
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby The Spyware » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 am

Happy Birthday Man
sorry for Being late
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:58 am

The Spyware wrote:Happy Birthday Man
sorry for Being late

haha np:)
thanks.. :)
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby draconaut » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Anyone here uses T-Com?? :D Last time I went to England my cousin bought me a phone,and when I look at the screen,I saw vodafone....and I was like wt..... :lol:

btw,
http://shop.fcbayern.de/de/133/438/-fcb ... _alone_--/
Liverpool??? :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion thread

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 pm

There is internet in DPRK, just that a lot is cencored.

and for those who are confused about why hes playing for DPRKis because he's Korean, and when Korea was divided after WWII and the Korean war, a lot of families were split. Hes probably one of them.

Element wrote:They should change the D in DPR from Democratic to Depressing or Dictatorial

It really isnt that bad, a lot of it is just our media.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Its all about the media like Silentstrike said...

Ask dambun about Iran...and he will tell you it is not like our media shows us to be.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 am

Element wrote:They should change the D in DPR from Democratic to Depressing or Dictatorial

:lol: :lol:
It's kind of ironic, isn't it?....
DPR stands for "Democratic People's Republic".... 3 words that has nothing to do with ruling of their government...
Again, it's classic Freudian "Reaction Formation", I guess...

SilentStrike wrote:It really isnt that bad, a lot of it is just our media.

sch0ll7 wrote:ts all about the media like Silentstrike said...Ask dambun about Iran...and he will tell you it is not like our media shows us to be.

Well... the media has a nature of noticing and zooming on strange things all around the world... But let me tell you guys... relating it all to the media is a super-huge mistake...

Iran, my country, is named "Islamic Republic of Iran"..... But believe me guys, It's no more neither Islamic nor republic... It's a religion/military-based dictatorship (something like what was happening in Europe before the Renaissance).... There is a s-u-p-r-e-m-e leader, K-h-a-m-e-n-e-i, whom they claim is chosen by God( :!: :shock: :mrgreen: ).... He is the perfect human being :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Of course, they don't say he is perfect directly... But no one has the right to criticize him by no means.... every single person who has questioned even some of his actions/decisions is prisoned and tortured... over hundreds of newspapers and journals got suspended forever, because they have written something that is not a good advertisement for their lovely regime!.... Every one who criticize their policies, they call him an infiltrated person by the enemy, and send him to jail...

Last year, the leader's stupid puppet, Ahmadinejad, was indeed defeated in the rigged election, and by a high margin.... but they cheated and said that he won it... Around 3-4 millions of people (including me) demonstrated in Tehran, very peacefully, in protest to the rigged election.... You know what happened? The Leader has announced that "the election was held right, and all these fuss about cheating in the election is made by 'enemy's propaganda, who can't stand our regime's popularity, so they are trying to corrupt it"; and that"From this moment, every one who speaks about cheating, or comes to the street protests, is a soldier of the 'enemy', and will face severe attacks".... The day after that, millions of people (again including me) came angrily to the streets... some of them were killed... many got arrested...

And they killed... arrested... tortured... raped in prisons... and repeated these things until they succeeded in spreading the fear... and now, despite most of the people hate the government from their heart, and want to tear every single one of them apart, few have the courage to actually go and protest... but of course, they say people love them every day and night in their media...

All that I've said, though, should not mislead you in thinking that Iran has a barbarian society... Iran's government and Iran's people are of two completely distinct essences (Because government's actions/policies has nothing to do with what the majority or the Bourgeoisie/Proletariat wants)...... Iran has a rather civilized society.... People's private lives are immensely different... and mostly illegal...

And fron what I know from North Korea, Iran's restrictions are nothing more than a funny joke, compared to what's going on in Korea DPR...
"" "" "" ""
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 am

dambun wrote:Around 3-4 millions of people (including me) demonstrated in Tehran, very peacefully, in protest to the rigged election....

My Iranian friend who lives in Holland participated in that.
She also got fined for wearing something then or for having a tan or smthng.

dambun wrote:And fron what I know from North Korea, Iran's restrictions are nothing more than a funny joke, compared to what's going on in Korea DPR...

Well I can tell you, after being there only 2 weeks ago, that its actually a really nice country. And those that have me on facebook will be able to see the pics very soon. :D

Anyways, back to football!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 am

SilentStrike wrote:It really isnt that bad, a lot of it is just our media.

Yeah , media likes to make things Bigger

like The Problems between the Muslims and the West (Some Media sources made many Muslims actually feel that every european hates them)
The Jewish Holocaust (Every time jews are having a discussion , they Bring Up the Holocaust , if The Prices of water increases then the reason is the Holocaust !!)
Iran (Sometimes Media shows the case in a way worse than the reality , and sometimes they show that There are no problems there)
or the Lack of Democracy in China The Racism of some western countries (when a racial case happens , media makes it like the whole country is that like )

Saddam Hussein (He had many negative points including punishing the national team players if they lose by putting them in prison , but also many positive things that media does not talk about like paying the university student their pocket money and also giving scholarships for nearly everyone)

but in North Korea , it is really insane

A German friend of mine had long hair , and had a flight to North Korea , He had to shave his hair because it is not allowed to enter North Korea if your hair is longer than 5 CM so he had to cut his hair !! (I know him personally not from the internet , and he was actually here when he told me that not on the internet)

The players were punished after the loss by working in Mines

They only have shown 1 LIVE World cup game in the history of the Country , and the commentating stopped after the 4th goal

No one was allowed to go to the airport and meet the NT players because they were totally bad in the WC2010 (I saw that with my own eyes on TV)

so it is really bad there
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 am

Just ban all religion and the world will be a much happier place.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

IDK if u read it, but I just wrote that I was in DPRK just two weeks ago, along with my family

Element wrote:
but in North Korea , it is really insane

A German friend of mine had long hair , and had a flight to North Korea , He had to shave his hair because it is not allowed to enter North Korea if your hair is longer than 5 CM so he had to cut his hair !! (I know him personally not from the internet , and he was actually here when he told me that not on the internet)

My sister, mom and cousin didnt have to cut their hair.

Element wrote:The players were punished after the loss by working in Mines

ahaha, yeah, thats what our newspapers wrote. You know what their source was? A MAGAZINE in South Korea... VERY reliable.
I can assure you, when the Asian cup qualifications start, you´ll see all the players and the coach in top condition.

Element wrote:No one was allowed to go to the airport and meet the NT players because they were totally bad in the WC2010 (I saw that with my own eyes on TV)

Also in Holland the people werent allowed to go to the airport and congratulate our squad.

°°°°
Im not saying North Korea is a perfect country, but it really isnt as bad as our media is trying to make us believe.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah i read that you were there , also my german friend was there , he went there with a group

what were you doing there

SilentStrike wrote:ahaha, yeah, thats what our newspapers wrote. You know what their source was? A MAGAZINE in South Korea... VERY reliable.
I can assure you, when the Asian cup qualifications start, you´ll see all the players and the coach in top conditio

actually i read that on spox , and they said that the Coach of North Korea has said that before their game vs Cote D'ivoire

SilentStrike wrote:My sister, mom and cousin didnt have to cut their hair.

Females !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 am

SilentStrike wrote:Well I can tell you, after being there only 2 weeks ago, that its actually a really nice country. And those that have me on facebook will be able to see the pics very soon.

Well... Going to such places as a tourist, and living there as a citizen, are two totally different things...

North Korea is very very poor... many children suffer from lack of proper nutrition there... You can see it very obviously even in their sport teams... Yet, they spend a lot in militaristic projects every year... their people have an awful life... otherwise their players wouldn't have escaped from the NT during a world cup!
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Never heard of one of those before
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge