You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby AvatarX » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am

I ♥ Müller wrote:I also could of read the FAQs and got my question answered! I was just soooooo eager to post! Might get to 100 posts today! Make my friends at the other places on the internet jealous. lol. =D

Today it's a match day, so there's a possibility that you might :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 am

AvatarX wrote:Today it's a match day, so there's a possibility that you might :)

Nah, I don't like to post during matches. At least in the other forum I post at, it's like an emotional roller coaster. So I tend to stay away from game threads! But I probably will post a lot... if you guys are kool! I have an absolute fear of social networking sites (for tons of reasons mostly anxiety related), so I tend to spend a lot of time on message boards/forums/etc. where I can be at least semi-anonymous but still meet kool people and discuss things that interest me. And believe it or not it's hard to find people that want to discuss Bayern in Missouri, shocker I kno! =) One of the few things that makes me unique!
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

MaCk0y wrote:Yes you can. At the bottom of the page, under 'Who is Online', next to 'Board Index', click on Subscribe topic. To manage subscriptions, click on User Control Panel and under Overview click on Manage Subscriptions.

Lol I've been here for two years and I didn't know about that. It would have been useful in the past when I just read whatever interested me. These days I just go to every thread with a new post though. :)

Oh, and Nicole, trust me, once you start posting here, you just can't stop. It's a lot of fun :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oh, and Nicole, trust me, once you start posting here, you just can't stop. It's a lot of fun :D

Haha yea! That's how I've been with other places. Although I won't have as much time on my hands as I do right now. With my daughter, and school, and work, and a bf... it tends to eat up a lot of time. Just happens I can't go back to sleep and I have a couple hours to kill with no one around and nothing to do! =(
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

I ♥ Müller wrote:Haha yea! That's how I've been with other places. Although I won't have as much time on my hands as I do right now. With my daughter, and school, and work, and a bf... it tends to eat up a lot of time. Just happens I can't go back to sleep and I have a couple hours to kill with no one around and nothing to do! =(

Just checking in once in a while is enough to learn all you need with current events at Bayern here, thanks to some wonderful users who post news real quick. :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just checking in once in a while is enough to learn all you need with current events at Bayern here, thanks to some wonderful users who post news real quick. :)

I found a forum before this that I've really liked and get along with all the people. It's awesome! Kind of just wanted to expand my horizons. And to kind of help with my internet fears in doing so. So I'm hoping you guys are as awesome as they are. Would be awesome to have two places to share the joy of soccer... I mean football with! =D
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHPATI
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Element wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHPATI

Happy Birthday even though I don't know you. May all your wishes come true and you have a fantabulous day! =D
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Element wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHPATI

Thanks bro :).
I ♥ Müller wrote:Happy Birthday even though I don't know you. May all your wishes come true and you have a fantabulous day! =D

ThankYou :) <3
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm

To be honest I haven't seen Shpati around in a while. I only remembered it was his birthday because I remember telling him last year that he shares my best friend's birthday. :)

EDIT: LOL, he just appeared. :mrgreen: Happy birthday mate!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Happy BDay shpati_L1!
May all yr wishes come true :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:46 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:20 August is my birthday :P:P
It would be a great birthday present if Bayern win :D

Happy birtdhay shpati :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:To be honest I haven't seen Shpati around in a while. I only remembered it was his birthday because I remember telling him last year that he shares my best friend's birthday.

Yeah i havent posted a lot lately.But i am always here reading :P.Have been busy and didn't have enough time.I promise i will post more often :D.

btw thanks :)
AvatarX wrote:Happy BDay shpati_L1!
May all yr wishes come true

Thank You man :)
YlonenXabi wrote:Happy birtdhay shpati

Thanks bro :)
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Happy Birthday =D>
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Happy Birthday

Thank You admin :)
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge