You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Hey FCBayernMunchen! Did you feel the shockwave or hear the loud explosion ? I thought it was a frickin earthquake! :shock:

I was watching tv at the time and the garden door just started shaking on its own. :shock: Didn't hear anything or feel it myself though.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 pm

what wha-???!! :shock:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

draconaut wrote:what wha-???!! :shock:

There was an explosion in one of the places where they work fireworks this morning. Malta being a small country, I it was probably felt from every part of the country.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:There was an explosion in one of the places where they work fireworks this morning. Malta being a small country, I it was probably felt from every part of the country.

Hope that Everything is ok
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Lol I was watching Tv too. Then suddenly the windows started shaking and I could hear a loud noise continuously for seconds. Everyone in the neighborhood got out to see what happened. You could see a black smoke cloud.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:15 pm

I hate entering FCB website. Everytime I go there before a match I read the word "Ohne" that I guess that means something like "Without".

"FC Bayern ohne(player name) gegen (team)"

Ohne Ribery, Ohne Toni, Ohne Ribery und Toni, Ohne Klose, Ohne Ze Roberto und Lahm, Ohne Robben, :x A few minutes ago I thought "Hey, I'm going to see if there is anything about today's match" And suddenly that word appeared again :x

Ohne Olic gegen Real und Windeck

:evil:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Element wrote:Hope that Everything is ok

I heard that there is still one person missing. :cry: At least they avoided a calamity and several deaths though, luckily...

MaCk0y wrote:Lol I was watching Tv too. Then suddenly the windows started shaking and I could hear a loud noise continuously for seconds. Everyone in the neighborhood got out to see what happened. You could see a black smoke cloud.

Oh.. we didn't hear any noise here, and I don't really live that far away.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I have a question for you MODs!

Why is it that sometimes, when I click on the text of some posts (and there is no link in it), I suddenly get directed to a totally irrelevant page outside the forum? !!!???
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:48 pm

I have a question for you MODs!

Why is it that sometimes, when I click on the text of some posts (and there is no link in it), I suddenly get directed to a totally irrelevant page outside the forum? !!!???

Does not happen to me. Nikos can probably answer that question.

But if i was to bet i would say that is definitely some spyware on your computer. Use Google Chrome if you are not using it, its the cleanest and most efficient browser right now. Get a free spyware removal like Spybot Search and Destroy and clean up your PC.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:But if i was to bet i would say that is definitely some spyware on your computer. Use Google Chrome if you are not using it, its the cleanest and most efficient browser right now. Get a free spyware removal like Spybot Search and Destroy and clean up your PC.

I'm using multiple browsers for different tasks... the one I'm using for BayernForum is Opera!
So you think it's the Spyware himself? :wink: :D .... I have both "Ms. Security Essentials" and "AVG Free edition" installed and they didn't detect it... Should I really use an additional security software???

And if it's a problem on my notebook, why doesn't it ever happen in other websites?! :?:
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:51 pm

dambun wrote:I have a question for you MODs!

Never happened to me
Aequitas1987 wrote:. Use Google Chrome if you are not using it, its the cleanest and mos

I only use google chrome

it is totally Clean like you said

and 10000000000000000000000 times faster than internet explorer or Mozilla
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:47 pm

You mean when clicking on normal text not hyperlinks, you get redirected to another site? Does this happen on other sites and did you try with different browsers?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Element wrote:

Never happened to me

Strange... never happened to me either. Did you installed anything new? I propose a full antivirus scan (if you are using windows) just to be safe :) I suggest Avast free edition over AVG (it detects more trojans).

Element wrote:I only use google chrome

it is totally Clean like you said

I wouldn't characterize a program that adds (without asking) a scheduled task in your pc totally clean. Google Chrome first license version made me a bit careful to this product (it said that every picture that you upload through chrome belongs to Google :shock: :shock: ). I use firefox in Linux (faster than firefox in windows), as it's a full GPL program :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 pm

AvatarX wrote:it said that every picture that you upload through chrome belongs to Google

i know that google have privacy issues , but this is too much

and have they solved it now
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Element wrote:
AvatarX wrote:it said that every picture that you upload through chrome belongs to Google

i know that google have privacy issues , but this is too much

and have they solved it now

This is too much? They claim that they own the copyrights of every piece of line you write or every photo you upload through their application. It is annoying at least...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge