You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Picture of the week

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:28 am

FC Bajern

Re: Picture of the week

Postby Walls » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:37 am

FC Bajern wrote:Image

hahahhahaa
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 01, 2007 6:53 am

I just saw that the Bayern vs Milan thread got locked lol. tracylyn why did you do that Image
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 10:58 am

FC Bajern wrote:I just saw that the Bayern vs Milan thread got locked lol. tracylyn why did you do that Image

I locked it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Tue May 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Newest registered user is Lampard, WOW!! we already have Makaay, and I wonder when will Ballack join
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Wed May 02, 2007 8:55 am

FC Bajern wrote:Newest registered user is Lampard, WOW!! we already have Makaay, and I wonder when will Ballack join

We've got Schweinsteiger too :lol:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:14 pm

if you havnt seen this, please do. its pretty funny.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 03, 2007 8:24 pm

Mirage says I'm a bad influence on her but she's wrong. :lol: I'm not bad. :wink:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu May 03, 2007 9:05 pm

tracylynn wrote:Mirage says I'm a bad influence on her but she's wrong. :lol: I'm not bad. :wink:

No offence...how can you be a bad influence on anybody...ur typical good girl....
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 04, 2007 3:37 am

tracylynn wrote:Mirage says I'm a bad influence on her

FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 05, 2007 7:25 pm

Moi? I'm not bad, I'm just :twisted: . LOL!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 05, 2007 7:28 pm

The EPL is now suing YouTube for copyright infringement. It wouldn't surprise me if the other leagues join in suing YouTube.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun May 06, 2007 6:29 am

They said the same about the bundesliga, but I still see loads of videos on youtube with Bayern and other German teams. One time they even had the whole second half of a Bayern game.
FC Bajern

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 06, 2007 10:37 am

they wont get much... it's the users that are ultimately responsible, youtube have the appropriate liability and responsibility clauses in the user agreements, I honest to god can't see them being sued for too much...

you just need to look at all the P2P software that's floating about to know that there's really nothing that can be done to truly stop copyright infringement!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 06, 2007 4:23 pm

oooh news for the general chat thread... went on the sauce last night, and for the first time in years, I managed to keep down sambuca... although i've been fighting a losing battle with regards to the monumental hangover I've got
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge