You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Alright as per MunchenFC's reminder I did end up changing my sign. Since Ribery did extend and all. :evil:
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Happy b day man all good luck

and here is my new sig.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Alright as per MunchenFC's reminder I did end up changing my sign. Since Ribery did extend and all. :evil:

Image Aequitas
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shileno » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 am

Happy birthday Element, have fun! :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby The Spyware » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 am

Happy Birthday Element 3o2bal meet sana :D
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks guys , really i appreciate it

Just an info , I was born in 9th July , my Brother (he is weaselini for the guys who paly in Avatarx's Game) was also Born in 9th July , but 3 years after my birth !!!!

people say that this is Wicked as I am Exactly 3 years older than him !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Element wrote:Thanks guys , really i appreciate it

Just an info , I was born in 9th July , my Brother (he is weaselini for the guys who paly in Avatarx's Game) was also Born in 9th July , but 3 years after my birth !!!!

people say that this is Wicked as I am Exactly 3 years older than him !!!!

Hehe... two of my cousins are like that too (they are brothers). :) It is a little weird.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 pm

What does the commentator say in the first 17 seconds !! (German) Element [-o< :oops:

I can only understand
- Robben :)
- Westermann :)
- In der mitte Klose
- FC Bayern in Führung

And I think that he says "machen" "vorbei" and "diese mal auch an Westermann" :^o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 pm

"Robben comes bursting, past Westermann too this time, in the centre there's Klose, but he wants to do it on his own! And he scores, Robben puts Bayern ahead!"

I had this error come up earlier and couldn't open up the page anymore, while I stayed online and wasn't logged out:

General Error SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Anyone knows what the issue was ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What does the commentator say in the first 17 seconds !! (German) Element

Robben , prescht da vorbei , diesmal auch an Westermann , in Der Mitte Klose, und den will er selber machen , UND DER MACHT IHN ,Robben Bringt die Bayern in führung

Translation : MR LINKY Translated it perfectly
MrLinky wrote:"Robben comes bursting, past Westermann this time too, in the centre there's Klose, but he wants to do it on his own! And he scores, Robben puts Bayern ahead!"

MrLinky wrote:Anyone knows what the issue was ?

this is probably the 43223 time this happens , but usually it does not take long (one time it lasted 24 hours)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks guys !! :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby draconaut » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 pm

I wonder how does players who play abroad(which is A LOT) like Ribery in Germany(Bayern),Torres in England ,to name a few,fit in???Why they 1st arrive ,if they dont know the language of the local area,how do they communicate and train with their new team mates??For example,if I am a world class player and just signed a new contract with Bayern,when I just arrived,I prolly can only communicate(a bit) with Tymoshchuk and Olic because I know abit russian.I dont think most of them know english right???^^
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

draconaut wrote:I wonder how does players who play abroad(which is A LOT) like Ribery in Germany(Bayern),Torres in England ,to name a few,fit in???Why they 1st arrive ,if they dont know the language of the local area,how do they communicate and train with their new team mates??For example,if I am a world class player and just signed a new contract with Bayern,when I just arrived,I prolly can only communicate(a bit) with Tymoshchuk and Olic because I know abit russian.I dont think most of them know english right???^

They Bring translators with them
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby draconaut » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok,but the translators is for the beginning right????But what if they arrived late to the club,shortly before the season opens??? :)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

draconaut wrote:Ok,but the translators is for the beginning right????But what if they arrived late to the club,shortly before the season opens???

Every players takes languages courses after he arrives to the Club

But The Most Professional one in that was Rummenigge (Inter still respect him because of that)

After He came to agreement with Inter , He started learning Italian while he was still in Germany

so when the transfer window opened , he went to italy and was already able to speak and understand Italian !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge