You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 am

I'm always watching recreations and documentaries about plane crashes. Aviation world really amazes me

The other day I read that a US firm is gonna re start the search of MH370.

MH370 is probably aviation's biggest mistery. A plane that vanished in 2014 leaving no trace. There are dozens of conspiracy theories (hijack, suicide, midair explosion, terrorism...) and I do think there's something fishy involving this mystery. If you guys investigate a little bit you will find weird things like mysterious deaths of people investigating the incident or relevant documents that were accidentally lost. I bet many people know the truth of this story but we will never find out what really happened

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if no plane is ever found, as the black box recordings would show the world the truth

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 am

YlonenXabi wrote:and I do think there's something fishy involving this mystery.

Pun intended?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

[-X
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Internet never lies huh?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:10 am

My ideal scenario for the World Cup Draw that’s gonna take place on December 1, 2017.
1. Germany be drawn in Group C and it be the group of death. Preferred Draw: Germany, Uruguay, Denmark, Nigeria.
2. Group A be the easiest Group. Preferred Draw: Russia, Peru, Iran and Morocco
3. Argentina be drawn in Group B and Brazil in Group D and both get easy groups. Preferred Draws: Argentina, Mexico, Iceland, Serbia and Brazil, Switzerland, Egypt, Panama.
4. Spain be drawn in Group F {Preferred Draw: Belgium, Spain, Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia}
5. France be drawn in Group H {Preferred Draw: France, Colombia, Sweden, South Korea}

This is so because I want Germany to get easy Ro16 and QF fixtures. Germany should be good enough to come out of that hypothetical Group C I came up with. If they can emerge as the winners, then it will be a tremendous mental boost for the team’s confidence and morale and would keep them in good stead for the latter stages. There would also be greater incentive for the Germans to win the Group because a second place finish would mean potentially facing Brazil in the Ro16.

If everything goes well these should be Germany’s KO fixtures:- Germany vs Runner up of Group D (Switzerland?) and if Germany go through then they’d face the winner of A1 vs B2. Assuming A1 is either Russia or Peru and B2 is either Mexico or Serbia. That would mean Switzerland in the Ro16 and one of Russia/Peru/Mexico/Serbia in the QF.

Of course nothing is a given but I’d rather want Germany to face these national teams in the early KOs than France and Italy (like the previous two tournaments Germany played).

As you can see I’ve not discussed Groups E and G. The strongest possible teams left for these two groups would be Portugal, England, Poland, Croatia and possibly Senegal. Germany would then have to face one of them in the Semifinals (assuming that all Group winners make it to the QF like the previous WC). Assuming that it is the strongest of them, Portugal, it would mean a Germany vs Portugal semifinal. I won’t complain about a tough Semifinal because at that stage only the best teams are left in the competition.

What this ideal scenario would also do is make sure that Germany don’t face Argentina, Brazil, France and Spain until the Final.
Assuming all four of them win their groups (Yes Spain can win their group over Belgium) and then make it past the Ro16 [assuming this scenario to be true the Ro16 would be: Argentina vs Russia/Peru, Brazil vs Uruguay/Denmark, Spain vs E2(Poland?) and France vs G2(Croatia?)] then the QF on the other side of the table would look like this: Argentina vs Brazil and Spain vs France and the winners of those two blockbuster games would face each other in the Semifinal!

Finally, this entire ideal scenario rests upon the premise that Germany are a top class team and good enough to finish above Uruguay, Denmark and Nigeria in their Group, because if not, then a second place finish would mean Brazil in the Ro16, followed by potentially Argentina and then the winner of Spain vs France. That would be a fixture list straight from hell!

P.S. All of this is a football fan’s hypothetical imagination. Of course no one knows how the draw will play out! I just hope that it can be somewhat like the above and Germany can win the WC again!

Last WC when the group stages were drawn, I had done a similar hypothetical scenario and deduced a last four fixture list [Brasil vs Deutschland and Argentina vs Nederland] and it turned out exactly that way! Sadly though I didn’t have much money at the time to place a bet, or else I would have made quite a fortune! However, I got my final prediction wrong because I had predicted a rematch of 1974 in the final.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:27 pm

RedQueen wrote:For example, if my post about players giving a blood sample every day was the first time you've heard that, then I'm really sorry. It's being done in Leipzig, in Hoffenheim, in Dortmund, and there have been many reports about it.
And another thing. I also think you have a real problem with reading comprehension. And that last post of yours is just one example out of many.

The reason why this caught my eye is very simple. I spent more than a year at a hospital with a patient that needed blood tests frequently. Have I heard about them before? :lol: Good one. Was it safe? No, it wasn't. Drawing blood from someone is risky, so much so that outbound patients that frequently need them (even then a daily 'dose' was hardly necesary) had surjery performed where a port is installed that makes drawing blood samples faster and safer. Even then, that port had to be covered when not in use with special tape with a special cream first.

One of the risks of having daily blood sampling is that not only is it risky, as there's no way to draw enough blood for testing without an injection which can lead to multiple tries, infections, etc, but also because it can lead to anemia. Can you imagine people taking blood from you everyday so as not to allow you to recover first? A DNA blood test sample is not the same as a medical sample. The quantities required are quite different.

So anyhow as to these "reports" about using daily blood sampling to keep up with a player's status. Well, it sounds far fetched and unconfirmed. Perhaps there are teams who are administering them, but doing so doesn't make the process less risky, painful and dangerous for the players.

So instead of a sarcastic comment, I just wanted to post a personal experience and why I think there might be one or two teams over exaggerating their procedures. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Take a closer look...
A car on the road in Malta.
How is that allowedImage

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Interesting.^ I found this:

In January 2005, Vytautas Landsbergis, backed by Member of the European Parliament from Hungary, Jozsef Szajer, urged a ban on the Communist symbols in the European Union, in addition to Nazi symbols.[34] In February 2005, the European Commission rejected calls for a proposed Europe-wide ban on Nazi symbols to be extended to cover Communist Party symbols as well. However this rejection did not rule out the individual states having their own laws in this respect.[35][36] In December 2013, a group of MEPs including Landsbergis addressed a letter to the President of the European Parliament, in which they requested a ban of symbols of totalitarian regimes.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Interesting.^ I found this:

In January 2005, Vytautas Landsbergis, backed by Member of the European Parliament from Hungary, Jozsef Szajer, urged a ban on the Communist symbols in the European Union, in addition to Nazi symbols.[34] In February 2005, the European Commission rejected calls for a proposed Europe-wide ban on Nazi symbols to be extended to cover Communist Party symbols as well. However this rejection did not rule out the individual states having their own laws in this respect.[35][36] In December 2013, a group of MEPs including Landsbergis addressed a letter to the President of the European Parliament, in which they requested a ban of symbols of totalitarian regimes.
I have been saying this for ages...
Even in stadiums, while swastikas are not allowed the communist insigna is fine...
Either they are both banned or both allowed...

On a similar note;
I posted an interesting vid in the Balkan members thread... worth to watch( I just finished watching it)
How important it is to listen to both views

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 am

ramsej84 wrote:Take a closer look...
How is that allowedImage

That car used to be always parked in front of my parents.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:10 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby seedorf81 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Take a closer look...
How is that allowedImage

That car used to be always parked in front of my parents.

Talk about making a statment!!!
seedorf81
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Mystery Tal-Qadi Stone could be the oldest representation of the zodiac ever discovered
Ancient stone found at Salina has long intrigued scholars [source]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Translated tweet from the Maltese health minister:

More than 100 babies have been born through IVF since the start of the free service in Mater Dei hospital. Warm wishes to all the new families and thanks to all professionals in ART Clinic.

Moral questions on IVF aside, what do you guys think of the implication that a (married?) couple without children is not a family? I think it's ridiculous.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:29 pm

No it is still a family! Who said that? Even the Church teaches so...

As for the IVF per se , I am not against but it should not be offered to same sex couples.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge