You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 am

Paddy wrote:Eurovision´s songs are always a joke. I mean I´m not saying that as a metalhead but ummm...I can respect a quality pop music but those songs are a joke...they always sound cheesy and dated....without any depth or a meaning....I mean can you picture quality acts like Robbie Williams contest in it?

And god.....Lordi are such copy cats and are nothing more than a bad version of Kiss (not that Kiss are any good) and those outfits aren´t new thing but people who watch Eurovision are totally shocked ....

I agree but one song in the last decade was the very best of this century

Helena Paparizou - you 're my number 1

Shes hot and the song is hot but honestly her performance in the Ukraine Eurovision was awesome !

"You're my lover , undercover, you're my secret passion and i have no other.." daamn i remember those times back in Greece when she won.

ELA I HELENA OPAAAAAA ! ! ! ! ! ! :lol:

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:02 pm

No really, the rest of Europe does hate the UK. It's all politics and stuff. Like, Iraq.

The UK's entry is soo dodgy too. I mean, how many sexual connotations can you fit into one song.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:02 pm

Hey guys i have the official lyrics to the Champions league!

We'll build a competition from which you can't get knocked out,
As long as you're Real, United,Milan,Chelsea or your chairman's got clout,
It'll be the same old teams again and again,
At least four from Italy, England and Spain.

It's all part of our great master plan you must see,
To get lots of money selling the rights to TV,
The fans may get bored of all these meaningless games,
but it's all advertising space for the big brand names.

No room for your Belgians, Swedes or East Europeans,even Germans!
But we'll stil call the winners...... The Champions!
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Sam wrote:I am pretty sure the Simpsons only take a week or two to make each episode, it's just that their seasons are very long and they make them well in advance.

No, it does take them about 6 to 8 months, maybe 9 months. In total, it takes them about a year and a half to make an entire season (22 episodes). I remember Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart, talking about it and even one of the producers mentioned it in an interview. The producer said it doesn't take them hardly no time at all to draw the scenes at home, but not everything is done at home. I know they send the episodes to Korea for other work (check the credits). I think they may work on more than one episode at a time but I do believe them when they say it takes that long for them to make an episode because the animation is clear and more put together than the other animation shows.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Mirage wrote:No really, the rest of Europe does hate the UK. It's all politics and stuff. Like, Iraq.

The UK's entry is soo dodgy too. I mean, how many sexual connotations can you fit into one song.

Don't worry if the rest of Europe hates you because everyone hates the US. :lol: That is why the US and the UK are buddies...no one likes them.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:23 pm

Yup. USA are very hated over here. Average American citizen is thought to be very stupid. We have much better opinion about UK.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 pm

tracylynn wrote:No, it does take them about 6 to 8 months, maybe 9 months. In total, it takes them about a year and a half to make an entire season (22 episodes)

Ahh ok, 22 episodes in a year and something. I thought you meant just one episode. And what is the title of this episode with Ronaldo and stuff? I'm pretty sure I can find it on the net.
FC Bajern

Postby Walls » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:18 am

lol
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:47 am

FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:No, it does take them about 6 to 8 months, maybe 9 months. In total, it takes them about a year and a half to make an entire season (22 episodes)

Ahh ok, 22 episodes in a year and something. I thought you meant just one episode. And what is the title of this episode with Ronaldo and stuff? I'm pretty sure I can find it on the net.

I do mean one episode. Mike Scully, one of the producers, said it takes about that long to do an episode. Consider that the time includes writing the script, rewriting, editing, doing the voices, drawing, and so forth. He did say that they are normally working on 7 to 8 episodes at a time. They have to have so much done for the start of the fall season and for after the baseball and Christmas breaks.

The episode is called "Marge Gamer" because Marge gets involved in one of those on-line games.

Oh, Lisa fakes an injury, a la the Italian player from the Australia/Italy WC game. LOL!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:48 am

Walls wrote:

lol

Too bad it the ball didn't hit him in the head. LOL!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:40 am

hey Tracy, I just looked it up and you're right! I never realized it took them so long to make an episode - to be honest I don't even think the last few seasons were as good as some of the ones in about the 10th season. I also was comparing it to Family Guy, which I think is much faster to produce, but once again I could be wrong! Having watched Family Guy and Simpsons one after the other, I just think the Simpsons falls down punch-line wise, but perhaps this is due to it's family nature.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:54 am

I think The Simpsons have gotten weak and is not as funny as it once was but I believe that is because the show is old. The show is showing it's age and I think that's why they're putting out the movie because I don't think the show will be on the air much longer.

As for Family Guy, well I liked it in the beginning. However, I think the show has gone down hill real fast compared to The Simpsons. I loved it in the beginning but now it seems like they are just grabbing at straws. Heck, Stewie is no longer trying to kill Lois and I think that was part of the show's humor. Now, it seems like it's about Peter or Stewie and Brian. It's boring.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:39 pm

Here's Roanldo on The Simpsons. Note: the editing in this video is ok but not the greatest. You will see a few seconds of the Marge Gamer segments in the video. Enjoy!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:32 am

Here is the whole episode, go at season 18, episode 17 (part 2) for the Heraldo I mean Ronaldo thing

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/2/166
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:50 am

Paddy wrote:Yup. USA are very hated over here. Average American citizen is thought to be very stupid. We have much better opinion about UK.

Lol oh good :P It's nice to know we're not totally hated. We'll still come bottom at Eurovision though. No one here takes it seriously anymore though, we only enter because it's traditional. The commentator spends the night making fun of all the different acts.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge