You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Dumbledore7
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:31 pm

People are Awesome

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:35 pm

I'd seen this a while back but always great to see it again. :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Some excellent drawings of mostly Juve players by a Maltese artist. Includes one of Thomas Muller. :)

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm

I can't even draw a straight line. :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:57 pm

incredible...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm

MaCk0y wrote:I can't even draw a straight line. :(

I used to be like that and always joked with my students that I can barely draw a stick figure. This year I started following some tutorials and doing modifications (or combining multiple tutorials into one drawing) and you'd be surprised how much you can improve. I mean, nothing close to this of course, but enough for a decent pencil drawing.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:28 pm

I love drawing, I was the best in arts and wanted to study arts but...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 am

The counter-terrorist corrida opposing the West and Islam

In many of my past articles I have tried to show that the terrorists which have committed the recent atrocities in the USA, Europe and elsewhere were not really motivated by Islamic values at all and that the rulers of the AngloZionist Empire are trying to create a “clash of civilizations” narrative in which the western world and the Islamic world are on a collision course.

The way they do that is simple: they identify psychologically weak individuals, the types that religious sects always prey on, and they then provide them with a thin layer of pseudo-Islam to rationalize their alienation and give them an ideological pretext to strike out and murder members of the society they hate so much. My evidence is simple: if you look at what we find out about the perpetrators you will see that they are typically sexually promiscuous, often homosexuals, that they drink, use prostitutes and engage in many types of activities which are categorically forbidden in Islam. Furthermore, in most cases the perpetrators do not have even an intermediate level Islamic education and their newly-found “Islamism” is either gathered on the social media or the result of maybe one trip to a Muslim country. Simply put these so-called “Islamic terrorists” are not so much Muslims, as they are your common, garden variety type of maladapted losers, frustrated unhappy types with a weak psyche and a desire for revenge.

Each time I wrote this I was accused of “whitewashing Islam” or of denying the obvious: that Islam is aggressive and a threat to the western world. The first accusation is a rather crude ad hominem used to avoid discussing the issue and reduce it all to my putative sympathies for Islam. And since ad hominems cannot be logically challenged, I will focus instead on the second accusation: that Islam is a threat to the western world.

Let’s begin with some basics first. “Islam” is an extremely diverse religion which over the centuries has been adopted in countries ranging from Morocco to Indonesia. To speak of “Islam” without adding some kind of narrowing qualifier to that word is simply nonsensical. Just as it would be ridiculously unfair to lump Orthodox Christians with the Papist Crusaders (if only because the former were also victims of the latter), it is ridiculously unfair to lump the Takfiri crazies of Daesh or al-Qaeda with, say, the Shia (if only because in this case the latter were victims of the fomer).

Furthermore, the kind of militant Islam which we are dealing with today is a very unique and distinct variant of Islam. Since I am not a Muslim myself I may well be wrong in my conclusions (Muslim readers: please correct me if needed!), but as far as I can tell the kind of militant Islam which inspires al-Qaeda, Daesh and the rest of the Takfiri crazies has its roots in the ideology of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud who together laid the foundation of the Saudi state. And while this ideology, Wahabism, does borrow elements from the teachings of the 14th century scholar Ibn Taymiyyah, it was, at least initially, limited to the various tribes living on the Arabian Peninsula and had very little impact on the rest of the Muslim world. In other words, Wahabism was a local phenomenon limited to Arabian Peninsula at least until the Americans decided to unleash it against the Soviets in Afghanistan (more about that later).

The second type of Islam which has inspired various terrorist organizations in northern Africa and the Middle-East is based on the ideas of Sayyid Qutb, an Egyptian author whose ideas have had a major impact on the Muslim Brotherhood which nowadays plays an important role in many countries such as Egypt, Turkey and many others. Some have tried to link what I would call “Qutbism”to the 9th century Kharijites, but this seems far fetched to me: Qutbism is a very modern ideology developed in reaction to the modern, secular, state.

There are some major differences between Wahabism and Qutbism (such as the former being profoundly reactionary and the latter much more progressive), but the key feature they have in common is that they are both profoundly revolutionary. This is one of the things which is most often overlooked: the revolutionary zeal of Wahabism and Qutbism is primarily directed at existing Muslim countries and societies, not at the rest of the world.

I would argue that just like the Ebola virus which has existed for a long time in the dark bat caves of Kenya, the Wahabi virus remind confined to the deserts of the KSA until some particularly demented minds in the USA (led by Zbigniew Brzezinski, a bona fide maniac) decided to unleash the Wahabi virus against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

What the CIA did was this: it 1) federated various extremist Muslims groups into one movement 2) it used Saudi money and propaganda to organize them and 3) it gave them weapons. Lots of weapons.

Read more [source]
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:54 am

cont.
The West stands at a crossroads: it can either wage a “clash of civilizations” kind of war against the entire Muslim world and lose that war, or it can finally come to its senses and realize that the only thing standing between it and the Takfiris is the traditional Islamic world. Either way, Russia will fare much better, not only because her security services and special forces now have a total of 35+ years worth of experience dealing with the Takfiri crazies, but also because she can count on her Muslim population to be at the forefront of the defense of the Russian state and of true Islam. In contrast, the AngloZionist West has managed to alienate most Muslims and can only count on its Israeli patrons for help (with friends like these who needs enemies anyway?).

I suppose that the hardcore Islam haters will call me or sorts of names and accuse me, once again, of being a Muslim propagandist. Fine. To them I can only say “enjoy your losing war against an entire religion!”. To those still capable of thinking straight I suggest the obvious: the bull in a corrida dies because he wastes his strength and energy trying to fight a piece of red cloth instead of goring the torero holding it.

You are the bull. The red cloth is the AngloZionist’s depiction of Islam. The matador is the AngloZionist Empire. Your move.

food for thought...

atm I am watching a doc which I can't share here... but it is confirming me many many and many things.

thanks Otta for sharing
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:03 pm

That article seems to be missing the point. The ones who want to wage a war against an "entire religion" aren't Western leaders (yet). On the contrary, current leaders are often accused of the same things the author mentions.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That article seems to be missing the point. The ones who want to wage a war against an "entire religion" aren't Western leaders (yet). On the contrary, current leaders are often accused of the same things the author mentions.

I don't know what you mean by "Western leaders".
The decision makers are not heads of state, because the real power circles are mostly unelected people who fund politicians and meet in private organisms and different think tanks. And the author speaks clearly of the AngloZionist oligarchy that is unable to cope with the severe economic and moral crisis, but instead seeks to promote a clash of civilizations. It is these people who have a vested interest in fanning the flames.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:12 am

Venice of the Netherlands: The fairytale village without roads where residents travel to their thatched-roof cottages by canal boat [source]
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:45 am

Budva, '70s

Budva, today

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Has anyone ever been to Kranjska Gora?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge