You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Dutch league

Postby Walls » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:53 am

FC Bajern wrote:interesting, next week is the last matchday

.........................Pts .....P .....W ...D ...L ...GF ..GA .+/-
1 AZ Alkmaar .....72 ....33 ...21 ...9 ...3 ...81 ..28 ....53
2 Ajax ................72 ....33 ...22 ...6 ...5 ..82 ..35 ...47
3 PSV Eindhoven..72 ....33 ...22 ...6 ...5 ..70 ..24 ...46

thats insane.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:56 am

On The Simpsons, Ronaldo was a guest voice on the show. They had a skit on football and it was funny. Homer did his Zidane impression and he did his Brandi Christianson (?) impression. LOL!! I love his comment about how if his shorts were any tighter then there would be no way he could be any one elses father. Also, they were talking about floppers (folks who fake things). LOL!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:59 am

tracylynn wrote:On The Simpsons, Ronaldo was a guest voice on the show. They had a skit on football and it was funny. Homer did his Zidane impression and he did his Brandi Christianson (?) impression. LOL!! I love his comment about how if his shorts were any tighter then there would be no way he could be any one elses father. Also, they were talking about floppers (folks who fake things). LOL!!

this?
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:06 am

Walls wrote:
tracylynn wrote:On The Simpsons, Ronaldo was a guest voice on the show. They had a skit on football and it was funny. Homer did his Zidane impression and he did his Brandi Christianson (?) impression. LOL!! I love his comment about how if his shorts were any tighter then there would be no way he could be any one elses father. Also, they were talking about floppers (folks who fake things). LOL!!

this?

No that's not it but thanks for posting that clip. That is from one of the best Simpsons' episode ever. It's the episode where Homer gets a gun. LOL! :lol: I will check to see if someone has posted the new football episode. This was it's first airing so it may not be available yet. Let's hope it is.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:17 am

This is just a promo for the episode. I have not found any football clips from the episode, yet. Hopefully, someone will post some clips on Youtube soon.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Re: Dutch league

Postby diegis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:10 am

FC Bajern wrote:interesting, next week is the last matchday

.........................Pts .....P .....W ...D ...L ...GF ..GA .+/-
1 AZ Alkmaar .....72 ....33 ...21 ...9 ...3 ...81 ..28 ....53
2 Ajax ................72 ....33 ...22 ...6 ...5 ..82 ..35 ...47
3 PSV Eindhoven..72 ....33 ...22 ...6 ...5 ..70 ..24 ...46

the last round will be very interesting
PSV Eindhoven - Vitesse
Willem II - Ajax
Excelsior - AZ Alkmaar
i hope AZ will win the title :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Which Ronaldo is in The Simpsons? Lol I have to ask I'm afraid. I'm thinking Cristiano because he speaks English?

The United Kingdom have an awful entry for Eurovision. Some cheesy pop band Scooch. I watched the programme on TV where you choose who you want representing the country and omg. People voting in that night must have been drunk.

It doesn't matter though. The rest of Europe hates us anyway. We never get any points. :(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Mirage wrote:The United Kingdom have an awful entry for Eurovision. Some cheesy pop band Scooch. I watched the programme on TV where you choose who you want representing the country and omg. People voting in that night must have been drunk.

It doesn't matter though. The rest of Europe hates us anyway. We never get any points. :(

I remember Katrina and the Waves winning it ahead of Chiara (Maltese), only because the last voters gave 0 points to Malta and 12 to UK :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Mirage wrote:Which Ronaldo is in The Simpsons? Lol I have to ask I'm afraid. I'm thinking Cristiano because he speaks English?

The United Kingdom have an awful entry for Eurovision. Some cheesy pop band Scooch. I watched the programme on TV where you choose who you want representing the country and omg. People voting in that night must have been drunk.

It's the Ronaldo who plays for AC Milan. What is so great about the episode is that it's accurate, well at least at the time they made the episode. Ronaldo is wearing his Real Madrid uniform. It takes them about 6 months to a year to make a Simpsons episode, so when they made that one he was still with Real. But, I have wondered if he knew enough English already to do that or did he get some help.

I'm sure the rest of Europe doesn't hate the UK, but they will after hearing that song. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 pm

tracylynn wrote:I'm sure the rest of Europe doesn't hate the UK, but they will after hearing that song. :lol:

LOOL :shock: i just listened the song and its really bad :-# #-o
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:50 pm

tracylynn wrote: It takes them about 6 months to a year to make a Simpsons episode,

Are you serious? That's how long it takes to make a simpsons episode?
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:26 am

supr4king wrote:
tracylynn wrote:I'm sure the rest of Europe doesn't hate the UK, but they will after hearing that song. :lol:

LOOL :shock: i just listened the song and its really bad :-# #-o

:lol: :lol: Don't you just love the male fying attendant in the song asking if you wanted a drink? LOL!!! Compare to the UK's entry, your country's song isn't bad at all.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:30 am

FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote: It takes them about 6 months to a year to make a Simpsons episode,

Are you serious? That's how long it takes to make a simpsons episode?

Yep. I'm not sure if you watch South Park but the creators of South Park do not do all the things that the creators of The Simpsons do. That is why South Park can be more current. I found this out when the voices for The Simpsons were threatening to go on strike.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:22 am

I am pretty sure the Simpsons only take a week or two to make each episode, it's just that their seasons are very long and they make them well in advance.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:04 am

tracylynn wrote:Eurovision is coming soon. I've been watching some of the videos from the entries and I have to say that there are some good songs and some songs that make me say....wtf?

This is what I have seen so far....

Denmark's entry is a drag queen with a pretty decent song.

Germany's entry is a guy who is trying to bring back Sinatra and Dean Martin's style of music. Not bad at all.

Bosnia-Herzegovina's entry is very nice. I like the music and the lady's voice.

Spain's entry....well, let's just say that it's an uptempo song by a group called Nash. Nash is 4 guys and they remind me of Bendover Boys and NStink. :lol:

Albania's entry isn't all that bad but I keep thinking he's saying "hear my pee" and not "hear my plea." Sorry, but I don't want to hear someone's pee.

More on the way....

hahahaa interesting ! ! ! :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge