You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Video - Calm shop-assistant rebuffs thief in St Julian's hold-up [source]

as crazy as it can be... Had I been in his sit I would have invited the thief to carry anything he likes and not play with the thief...

He's filming a monitor in portrait mode!!! He has to move the phone to keep the 'thief' in shot!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! #-o #-o #-o
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:34 pm

I think it was a prank
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 pm

65 travel experiences to have while you’re alive and breathing [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:54 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 pm

JANKER wrote:

I love being out in the middle of nowhere. Its awesome, just doing fun things and not having to worry about civilization so much. This makes me think of how messed up the Kardashians are :P
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:48 am

Gabriel Grech attends a science club, is keen on sign language and can recognise every single flag of all countries and territories around the world. He learned how to read and write when he was just two, and at three-and-a-half years of age he was given a reading age of over seven years. [source]

amazing =D>
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:55 am

Personally I don't believe in IQ tests, but it's good that he is interested in important things at such a young age. Well done to the parents. =D>
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hellohello » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:25 am

Good Morning all,

We are looking for a family (due to legal reasons no kids below the age of 16), as well as an elderly couple, who’d like to participate in an online commercial.

The participants should be available on the following days and will be filmed whilst they’re watching the Champions League:
26th & 27th April (Semi Finale), 3rd & 4th of May (Half-Finale), as well as the 28th of May (Finale). Additionally a member of our team would visit you to introduce ourselves, explain what we are planning to film and to check the internet connection.

It would be very much appreciated, if you could send an e-mail to hello@ukfilmjobs.com, containing the following information:

- What makes you different from other football fans?
- Your background (Jobs / a brief biography / Family background / and for the elderly couple – when/where did you meet?)
- A photo of the whole group, as well as a mobile phone video of you watching a football game from your couch.

----

Servus,

Wir suchen eine Familie (aus rechtlichen Gruenden leider keine Kinder unter 16 Jahren), sowie ein aelteres Ehepaar in München, welche gerne an einem Werbespot teilnehmen wuerden.

Die Teilnehmer wuerden an den folgenden Tagen zur Verfuegung stehen und sich von uns beim Zusehen der Champions League filmen lassen:

26. & 27. April (Semi-Finale), 03. & 04. May (Halb-Finale), sowie am 28. Mai. Zusaetzlich wuerde ein Mitglied unseres Teames an einem weiteren Tag vorbeikommen um sich vorzustellen und des Weiteren die Internetverbindung vor Ort zu pruefen.

Es waere nett, wenn Ihr uns eine E-Mail an hello@ukfilmjobs.com mit folgenden Informationen senden koenntet:

- Was macht euch besonders und hebt euch von anderen Fussballfans ab?
- Euer Hintergrund (Beruf / ein kurzer Werdegang / Familienhintergrund / Fuer das aeltere Ehepaar – wie & wann habt Ihr euch getroffen?)
- Ein Foto der gesamten Familie / des Ehepaares, sowie ein Handyvideo von euch waehrend ihr von eurer Couch ein Fussballspiel anseht
Natuerlich wird es fuer diese Drehtage eine Verguetung geben, die wir gerne im Einzelnen mit den selektierten Teilnehmern besprechen werde.
hellohello
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Bicyclists protest in Osijek.

In 2015, 95% of all cyclist penalties in Croatia were billed just in Osijek city.

Good picture to see how many cyclists were penalized in other Croatian cities(Split and Rijeka as Croatia's 2nd and 3rd most populated cities) and the entire Istra region. :roll:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:34 pm

What are cyclists fined for?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What are cyclists fined for?

I guess for being cyclists. In the last 5 years the state has adopted legislation for cyclists and people find it as an assault on their pockets. The entire Slavonia region is a black hole of Croatia while its center Osijek is a Croatian champ of almost all black chronicles. One of the poorest parts of Croatia who never recovered after the Homeland War can't stop leading in all negative news.

I don't say the people are saints and that they all drive bicycles according to regulations, but to insist on all sort of bullshít as a prevention of road kills, traffic tragedies, etc. That's an exaggeration.
I mean, if you drive in one way street bike in a counter direction, you're about to be fined. The same goes for driving on sidewalks since there are people who are afraid to drive on roads and do not know the traffic rules. The law force them to drive on roads and when they get killed, what then... For example, 10 year old children who don't know anything about the traffic besides zebra and red-green traffic lights(maybe sign stop) should be removed from streets according to this.

I agree about the bicycle lights which I also have, but in Croatia they are trying to regulate everything as much as possible. No wonder why everything looks so dead, corrupting, impossible, why are people from Osijek and Slavonia leaving for Germany, Ireland, Austria, etc. Regulations, regulations, regulations... I use other names for Hrvatska as Birokratistan(Bureaucratistan), it can't be anything but that.
The state and the complete political and law system are doing everything to milk the people and prevent possible deregulation, investments, development, etc. Mafia has its own country it doesn't hide its actions, on the contrary... They are proud of what they're doing and they prepare another actions when there are no sources of income.
In Croatia if you are a successful businessman, you are a thief, war profiteer, filho da puta, filthy Herzegovinian, etc. Nobody forgives you success. But if you're a real thief, criminal, corrupted chairman of some state/public company, you get reward to move to the parliament or the state forgives you, surely you not go to the jail. :roll:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:09 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What are cyclists fined for?

I guess for being cyclists. In the last 5 years the state has adopted legislation for cyclists and people find it as an assault on their pockets. The entire Slavonia region is a black hole of Croatia while its center Osijek is a Croatian champ of almost all black chronicles. One of the poorest parts of Croatia who never recovered after the Homeland War can't stop leading in all negative news.

I don't say the people are saints and that they all drive bicycles according to regulations, but to insist on all sort of bullshít as a prevention of road kills, traffic tragedies, etc. That's an exaggeration.
I mean, if you drive in one way street bike in a counter direction, you're about to be fined. The same goes for driving on sidewalks since there are people who are afraid to drive on roads and do not know the traffic rules. The law force them to drive on roads and when they get killed, what then... For example, 10 year old children who don't know anything about the traffic besides zebra and red-green traffic lights(maybe sign stop) should be removed from streets according to this.

I agree about the bicycle lights which I also have, but in Croatia they are trying to regulate everything as much as possible. No wonder why everything looks so dead, corrupting, impossible, why are people from Osijek and Slavonia leaving for Germany, Ireland, Austria, etc. Regulations, regulations, regulations... I use other names for Hrvatska as Birokratistan(Bureaucratistan), it can't be anything but that.
The state and the complete political and law system are doing everything to milk the people and prevent possible deregulation, investments, development, etc. Mafia has its own country it doesn't hide its actions, on the contrary... They are proud of what they're doing and they prepare another actions when there are no sources of income.
In Croatia if you are a successful businessman, you are a thief, war profiteer, filho da puta, filthy Herzegovinian, etc. Nobody forgives you success. But if you're a real thief, criminal, corrupted chairman of some state/public company, you get reward to move to the parliament or the state forgives you, surely you not go to the jail. :roll:

You sound like something familiar... Like a .... Libertarian! :')

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:17 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:You sound like something familiar... Like a .... Libertarian! :')

I don't know what I am and it's hard to identify today with anyone. :) But I'm against parasites and those who want to live without any work on someone else's back, against those who's only motto is to steal from someone else so his ass could be fed thus continuing to live and even work against the same people who enabled him all of that without any result except more mess, destruction, etc.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:17 pm

anyone collects the football sticker album?
Just bought it... Jeez how expensive it is... the price increases every edition be it a WC or a Euro... 70c per packet... and 2.00 eur the album
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge