You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:04 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Last edited by ramsej84 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

:evil:

Police in Sweden have arrested a man in connection with a shocking viral video that shows him spitting on and hitting a woman with her children.

Last Thursday morning, police report that the man, "punched and spat on a woman who stopped him from trying to steal from an elderly person."

The incident, which took place at the Old town underground station in Stockholm, was captured on the station's CCTV. The footage was uploaded to YouTube by Swedish news website Friatider and went viral across social media.

Police gave credit for the arrest to the video going viral saying, "the man was arrested in northern Stockholm on Friday, thanks to tips received from the public."

The clip shows a dark-skinned man with a beard apparently reaching into the bag of an elderly woman in front of him. A woman next to him notices and pushes the elderly woman away from the alleged robber. The woman is then spat at, and kicked by the young man as the woman's children look on by her side.

Stockholm police have also reported that a state prosecutor has decided to prosecute the arrested man for attempted aggravated theft, assault and molestation.

The woman in the video also reached out to Aftonbladet describing her experience saying, "I saw his eyes, he was so angry with me. A normal reaction would have been (for him) to run away and not attack me with two children. It's super disgusting. I think of what could have happened, he could have had a knife on him and attacked me that way."

Even through the traumatic experience the woman remained defiant, telling the paper, "I would do it again," and said she thinks more people should intervene in such cases noting that in Sweden, "people are extremely bad at standing up for each other."

I don't care what religion is he... what pisses me is that he is a migrant...
Had I been in his situation (accepted in a foreign land) I would kiss the dirt of the floor every morning in recognition to the host country
Last edited by ramsej84 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Well, few days ago 22-year-old Swedish girl was murdered in a refugee camp. She worked as a voluntary and she is dead because of that.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby German-American » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 pm

FCB general wrote:Well, few days ago 22-year-old Swedish girl was murdered in a refugee camp. She worked as a voluntary and she is dead because of that.

People ask me why I don't want the immigrants from these middle eastern nations to come to America. Because of reason like this, I am not anti immigrant or I am not racist against these people but I simply don't want them here because so many things like this happen. With the attacks in Germany (I think it was koln?) And these kind of eventa it is safest for my fellow citizens to not be put into these situations.

If the law for migrants was very tough, then that would work. But Obama wants to make like a free boarder to cross. Not to mention that I would fully expect terrorist organizations to have their people come into the country and possibly have attacks. I just cannot trust people coming into the country.

If we went to their country they would have a Hugh ass fit and bitch about it, why can we not do the same?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:20 am

Women and children should be accepted... men able to carry arms and rape should stay at their country and fight for it.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:03 am

German-American wrote:
FCB general wrote:Well, few days ago 22-year-old Swedish girl was murdered in a refugee camp. She worked as a voluntary and she is dead because of that.

People ask me why I don't want the immigrants from these middle eastern nations to come to America. Because of reason like this, I am not anti immigrant or I am not racist against these people but I simply don't want them here because so many things like this happen. With the attacks in Germany (I think it was koln?) And these kind of eventa it is safest for my fellow citizens to not be put into these situations.

If the law for migrants was very tough, then that would work. But Obama wants to make like a free boarder to cross. Not to mention that I would fully expect terrorist organizations to have their people come into the country and possibly have attacks. I just cannot trust people coming into the country.

If we went to their country they would have a Hugh ass fit and bitch about it, why can we not do the same?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There were some conditions in the past; accept our faith/religion in the past and you can expect equality, important status, etc.

In the Ottoman Empire it was like; accept islam if you want to be equal, otherwise expect the worst.

We are talking about two different civilizations. Chinese, Indians, Japanese... They all have different life views and philosophy. We used to have our view very bright and straight, but then French revolution happened and here we are.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby German-American » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:22 am

Yes,
People don't understand that the ways of life (middle eastern and American) are COMPLETELY different....we have zero things in common. How the hell do you expect us to live together?!?!?!
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:17 pm

German-American wrote:How the hell do you expect us to live together?!?!?!

You don't, that's the whole point. It's enough to say "no" and that there's no "but why" after that.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 pm

60% of refugees heading to Europe are economic migrants – top EU official [source]

You don't say...

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 pm

FCB general wrote:
60% of refugees heading to Europe are economic migrants – top EU official [source]

You don't say...

hhaahhha they just woke up...
me and others have been saying this for ages... and if you want to know what I think of it I'd say it is 80-85%
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Sweden - common sense :arrow: Bye! Bye! :lol: #-o

'Who knows what horrors he has been through?' Swedish police chief sparks anger by SYMPATHISING with Somali boy, 15, 'who stabbed refugee worker to death' [source]

- Sweden National Police Commissioner has sympathy for the alleged killer
- Dan Eliasson says he is 'distraught' for murder victim, but also for the boy
- Alexandra Mezher, 22, fatally stabbed at migrant centre where she worked
- Family blamed 'Swedish politicians' for attack following record migration
- A Somali boy, 15, living at centre, was arrested on suspicion of murder

Degenerated West at its best.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah, everything happens for a reason, right?
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Mehhhh... They are trying to be tolerant. Nothing else matters...

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge