You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:true that... for instance me and my colleagues never neglect clients for the sake of staying on the net.

As for employers... apparently the trend is that every time there is a vacancy the HR or whoever transform themselves into CIA / FBI and do a
thoroughly search about the potential employees... and that is also not very ethical.
So if you have a Facebook account lock everything.

There's a setting on Facebook that allows you to stop your account from appearing on search engines, although I don't know how well that works. Of course they can still look you up from the site itself, but it's easy to stop non-friends from viewing anything you post.

The problem is that it's very awkward not to accept your employer if he chooses to add you as a friend. :P
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:39 pm

How To Discover Everything Facebook Knows About You [source]

Everything you click gets registered... and they create a list of your preferences... so they can give big corporations useful information about what are the trends... in what are people into mostly.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:true that... for instance me and my colleagues never neglect clients for the sake of staying on the net.

As for employers... apparently the trend is that every time there is a vacancy the HR or whoever transform themselves into CIA / FBI and do a
thoroughly search about the potential employees... and that is also not very ethical.

There's a setting on Facebook that allows you to stop your account from appearing on search engines, although I don't know how well that works. Of course they can still look you up from the site itself, but it's easy to stop non-friends from viewing anything you post.

The problem is that it's very awkward not to accept your employer if he chooses to add you as a friend. :P

I don't have a facebook acc :coffee:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:48 pm

I felt this terribly well...the client in front of me thought that armed men entered the showroom :? [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I don't have a facebook acc :coffee:

Your internet provider can track everything that you've been up to anyway... :coffee:
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
I felt this terribly well...the client in front of me thought that armed men entered the showroom :? [source]

Apparently Parliament was called off for a few minutes. :lol: No one in my house felt anything (must be the only ones in the country), and we never feel smaller tremors either. Is my house safer than the new Parliament building? :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:03 pm

The most provocative act that I encountered occurred towards the beginning of my two-hour wait: a vendor noticed me and immediately came down to my section of the line where he loudly announced that he was selling “Bomb The Hell Out Of Isis” T-shirts (apparently, the desire to kill people is considered trendy fashion at a Trump rally). He looked directly at me to see how I would react; I looked back at him, shook my head, smiled and read my Qur’an as I patiently waited for someone to engage me in civil conversation.

I attended Sunday’s rally with the intention to educate myself and, hopefully, to educate others. I didn’t go to shout at Trump’s supporters, no matter how passionately I feel about some of their claims. And it was interesting to hear Trump and his supporters’ viewpoints for more than just the few seconds offered by most soundbites.

His supporters are people, not caricatures. They feel marginalized economically, politically, and socially; they see a world different from the one they think should exist. Many non-Trump supporters are also concerned about the current economic and political state of our planet and its implications for a stable future for our children. [source]

Worth reading
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:44 pm

If you want full privacy, better throw PC and cellphones in the trash and move to the mountains. 8)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:51 pm

FCB general wrote:If you want full privacy, better throw PC and cellphones in the trash and move to the mountains.

Forgot about satellites... not safe even there... you have to build something underground. :lol:

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:56 pm

JANKER wrote:Forgot about satellites... not safe even there... you have to build something underground. :lol:

At least they cannot hear you from the space and what are your (next) moves. :wink:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 pm

JANKER wrote:
How To Discover Everything Facebook Knows About You [source]

Everything you click gets registered... and they create a list of your preferences... so they can give big corporations useful information about what are the trends... in what are people into mostly.

What if you if start screwing them? I mean, Copernican Revolution, from one side to another? :lol:

We won't confuse anything, on the contrary... Since you chose to support, follow or like one side, you can at any moment start doing for the complete opposite. :mrgreen:

Let's be honest to ourselves - they track and follow everything. Stories like you need a warrant and so on are just a part of festival of democracy for the masses. :D

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Filming Bayern fans from Munich who travel to away games

Postby DirectorStudio » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Hello!

We're producing a film series that follows fans travelling to away matches in the Champions League. The series is called #AwayDays and we want to follow fans from FC Bayern Munich and VfB Wolfsburg.

We would like to hear stories from fans that live in Munich and are travelling to the away games in the Champions League, or fans that go to all of the European away games. The crazier the better! It could be anything from taking massive posters to the games, bringing a drums, super fan stories of dedication and passion are great.

Here is the film from the last series - https://youtu.be/c3wpXsmYb_c?list=PL0SC ... 2kF8t9hFIc

Do you know anyone that would like to get involved from your fan community in Munich? We would come to the city to film them and then go meet them at one of the Champions League matches.

I'd love to hear your stories. Please email them to rebecca@thedirectorstudio.tv

Thanks very much!

Rebecca

The Director Studio
rebecca@thedirectorstudio.tv
www.thedirectorstudio.tv
@directorstudio
DirectorStudio
First post

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:29 pm

F*** You Charlie Hebdo
You never learn... You never learn.. Shame on you...
As I have always said
#jenesuispascharlie
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/14/europ ... lan-kurdi/
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Deadly blasts, shootout in Indonesia capital; ISIS claims credit [source]
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Well, last few days are really interesting... The guy who shot police officer in Philadelphia, attack in Canadian night club, yesterday I read about the attack in Firenze where Ashley Olsen(not the twin sister) was murdered by Senegalese immigrant who just came to Italy one month ago. Fewer and fewer people don't believe in isolated cases anymore.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge