You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Islamic State member executes his mother in Syria :-& [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:29 pm

One Iranian witness said that the Polizei were just there with their hands into their pockets...
Wow quo vadis Germany????
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/j ... um-seekers
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Can we say that these are a good news? :lolno: #-o

Russian patriarch says Christians are oppressed in well-off Europe [source]

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:50 pm

1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Burko wrote:http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/rechtsruck-in-polen-der-schlechte-polenwitz-kolumne-a-1070314.html

OMG

Hahahahahaha, jebem ti mater u usta! What a first class bitch and a puppet this journalist is! :lol:

This stupid fúck thinks that some big players can blackmail smaller countries and force them to change their ID because of money? That's been brighter than a dry summer day. What a stupid fúck and then some countries expect condolences for their bullshít... Where were they between 1400-1900 in south-eastern Europe? Hypocrites and scum!

Comments below article are also a tragedy. No wonder, neo-Marxist school at its best.

I just hope the Brexit will succeed.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:29 pm

In 1948 - 1989 Communists were telling and ordering us what to eat and dress and which car is good, what is good, why is Moscow good etc.
2004 - 201? EU is telling us what to eat and drink, which light bulb is the proper, why is bad to drive a car, why is Brusel good etc.

And when we are not satisfied we are rassists and Putin's puppets?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jesus Christ, that kind of propaganda was not even in our communist past.
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 pm

Burko wrote:In 1948 - 1989 Communists were telling and ordering us what to eat and dress and which car is good, what is good, why is Moscow good etc.
2004 - 201? EU is telling us what to eat and drink, which light bulb is the proper, why is bad to drive a car, why is Brusel good etc.

And when we are not satisfied we are rassists and Putin's puppets?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jesus Christ, that kind of propaganda was not even in our communist past.

Hahaha, they think we are stupid just because of corruption, laziness, economic mess, etc. Well, they have proven us that they are more stupid than we even thought since they will sell their own mother and ass for a $.
We got only stronger and more determined regarding protection of our ID and values under commies which were under constant oppression while they are completely fúcked up of a free market, materialism, consumerism and hedonism... Idiots par excellance... Blackmail as a proof of "tolerance, freedom, equality...", haha.

They want make of us a pure crap, but ain't gonna happen easily. They can vine as much as they want and threat us with water pistols, when the blacks from Africa on Malta conference sent them all to hell with their suggestions why can't we make it, too. Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 pm

FCB general wrote:Hahaha, they think we are stupid just because of corruption, laziness, economic mess, etc. Well, they have proven us that they are more stupid than we even thought since they will sell their own mother and ass for a $.
We got only stronger and more determined regarding protection of our ID and values under commies which were under constant oppression while they are completely fúcked up of a free market, materialism, consumerism and hedonism... Idiots par excellance... Blackmail as a proof of "tolerance, freedom, equality...", haha.

They want make of us a pure crap, but ain't gonna happen easily. They can vine as much as they want and threat us with water pistols, when the blacks from Africa on Malta conference sent them all to hell with their suggestions why can't we make it, too. Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am trying not to watch TV for years but sometimes when I read article on the internet it is terrible why we are hated for our own identity. Somebody cant understand that these steps are devastating for EU here in Eastern Europe. In 2004 and years after we were absolutely excited with EU but now it is something like sobering. I dont want to be eurosceptic or hater, from EU we have financial help, Schengen and union. But when they order you what to do or what not to do (immigrants, pride for your nation or history), I am sorry but Slovakia has own experience with that kind of behavior and in West they called it totality.
I am sad, really sad where things went.
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Burko wrote:I am trying not to watch TV for years but sometimes when I read article on the internet it is terrible why we are hated for our own identity. Somebody cant understand that these steps are devastating for EU here in Eastern Europe. In 2004 and years after we were absolutely excited with EU but now it is something like sobering. I dont want to be eurosceptic or hater, from EU we have financial help, Schengen and union. But when they order you what to do or what not to do (immigrants, pride for your nation or history), I am sorry but Slovakia has own experience with that kind of behavior and in West they called it totality.
I am sad, really sad where things went.

What's the difference between Ottomans, Soviets, Yugoslavia, EU? They all want to assimilate smaller and weaker countries. Only the instruments to reach that are different. They speak about equality, progress, rights to declare yourself in the way you want or you feel, love your culture, language, but... In the end everything is opposite.
The same thing is in Croatia about EU. Nothing hasn't changed because the change of everything will always come from inside and not outside, but as we can see from this asshole, he wants that Poles, Croats, Slovaks, Czechs, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Italians, Greeks and others breathe, eat, think and sleep as his people does. Why? He thinks his own country and people are better and it's their right to teach us about absolutely everything. Who says that all the mentioned people don't think the same for themselves?
I'm sorry, you cannot sell me the story about cultural differences and diversity and then oppress them and enforce laws, directives, etc. against our tradition, culture, faith, believes, habits in the name of degenerated ideology which is imported abroad. It's interesting they don't say the same for China, Japan and South Korea to leave their manners, culture, tradition... But inside of Europe it's possible.

He uses economy and money as an argument and that's so low and insolent. Pure blackmail. So, there you go @Burko, take the money we give to you but we will tell you how are you going to behave and live in your own country and city, what's good and what's bad and you can't question that never ever. Are we talking about an independent country or a colony?

I never wanted Croatia to enter EU, but our politicians sold everything and signed everything for a bonuses(from import lobbies). They betrayed Croatia God knows how many times and even today they are so brave to dare talking in public about honesty, integrity, justice... Of course, "independent" media will always be there to take care of that.

More than 3 million Slavic people(Ukraine, Russia) would like to come to Germany and work, but none of them cannot. They have passports, documents, but no. On the other side, those from the Balkan route without any papers, aggressive on the borders demand to be let through without any papers, act on their own way, etc. They can come and as we can see, they can do whatever they want once they come and the institutions will help them.

We ain't stupid people and we don't act and react as they do in their own country. They wait for the police, we don't. We will gather own people and crush someone on the street if it dares to hurt someone ours. We don't forget, ever.
Last edited by FCB general on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 pm

God Bless Eastern Europe
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 am

Burko wrote:In 1948 - 1989 Communists were telling and ordering us what to eat and dress and which car is good, what is good, why is Moscow good etc.

Although I am not anti-EU (I'm very neutral about it. I disagree with much of the way it is run but I think it has a lot of advantages and I hope we will one day see a Europe of the people.), the parallels between the EU and the Soviet Union are very frightening.

Nigel Farage also had a couple of speeches comparing it to the Soviet Union a few years ago (c. 2009/10).

EDIT:
Spoiler: show
I like this version, though shorter:

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:12 am

ramsej84 wrote:God Bless Eastern Europe

Take a look at this 'diversive' smartass. The real face of diversity and tolerance. :lol:

Sind wir doch mal ganz ehrlich - auch zu uns selbst. Dann kommen wir zur Erkenntnis, dass die Polen Europa seit ihrem Beitritt nur zum Abkassieren brauchen, weil sie sonst längst bankrott wären. Wenn es um die Menschenrechte geht, dann ist Europa aber zum Glück nicht käuflich. Die Demokratie und dazu gehören unabhängige Gerichte und Pressefreiheit ist nicht verhandelbar. Deshalb muss sich Polen entscheiden: entweder europäische Werte und Demokratie, oder Verzicht auf Geld und Einfluss. Beides kann man nicht haben, da hat Augstein völlig Recht.

He puts ultimatum and teaches someone democracy. What an idiot. But he'll learn on the harder way very soon...

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:12 am

The Yugoslavia model is the most comparable to the EU, anybody knows what happened to Yugoslavia? :P
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Although I am not anti-EU (I'm very neutral about it. I disagree with much of the way it is run but I think it has a lot of advantages and I hope we will one day see a Europe of the people.), the parallels between the EU and the Soviet Union are very frightening.

Croatian silence - 45 years of fear to speak against the Yugoslavia and its functioning, no rights to speak anything but what the party wants to hear. Other options are prison, Goli otok(Naked island, well known island in Balkan where many enemies of the state were serving hard penalty), liquidation of you or emigration somewhere abroad after 1968 when Yugoslavia opened their borders. Even across the Europe, Croats were followed and assasinated because a different opinion.

You can't think, behave and do anything if state laws doesn't allow you. Either you shut your mouth or pay the price for not complying. EU wants to move to the next level, no matter you speak or think against you must become as others, somethnig like Borg.

Theory of the boiled frog - throw the frog immediately in the boiling water, he/she will jump out instantly. Put her in the water of normal temperature and start warming [the water] slowly, she won't notice and fijuuuuu... Burned out that she didn't notice.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:28 am

FCB general:
I absolutely agree with you. But we are small bosses to change it :| Soooo let's focus to our lovely Bayern and fock everything that hate us :mrgreen:
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge