You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Absolute censorship in Germany - level: infinity [source]

Who believes to "independent" media? Who believes the state? Be my guest and consume that freedom, hihi! :mrgreen:

Just pump them into Germany and tears will flow muy pronto.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Mass Sex Attacks in Stuttgart, Hamburg [source]

Spoiler: show
One of the victims of the Stuttgart attack. (Photo from Facebook).

Meanwhile, from Stuttgart comes a heavily-censored report of violent sexual attacks on women at a New Year’s Eve party in the city.

According to the Unser Tirol newspaper, women were attacked in two separate incidents by “troublemakers with an immigrant background” and “15 Mediterranean men with an Arabic appearance.”

The paper said the situation had “escalated” when the young girls refused the sexual advances made by the nonwhites. Their male partners—heavily outnumbered by the “refugees fleeing violence” were then savagely beaten, with one having to be admitted to the hospital with severe lacerations to the face.

According to the paper, bouncers then “accompanied the troublemakers with an immigrant background to the door of the premises,” but they waited outside for the German girls to emerge.

Remember the Osama Bin Laden's quote about the stronger and the weaker horse? Yep... :roll:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Year 1910, from Skopje(Macedonia capital) to Merdare(Kosovo border) in every 10 meters Albanians were pivoted like in the picture below by Turks. They're trying to edit history textbooks to hide violent past, fitting their new strategic games... by eliminating words like aggression, oppression, mass murder, rape and etc, thus trying to make a friendlier scene from the past between the countries based on lies.

Spoiler: show
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 pm

I am Syrian ... You should threat me kindly... Mrs.Merkel invited me here :lol:
Quote from one of those poor refugees who attacked women and girls in Koeln on NYE to the Police...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... -on-women/
By the way the same happened in Helsinki.
Concl. Well done to our European Politicians ... Let us all enjoy their idiotic decisions... For accepting everyone before proper screening.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Slovak PM says will fight to keep immigration to a minimum [source]

Fico won't give up. Poland won't give up. Klaus and Zeman[Czech] won't give up, Hungary won't give up.

ramsej84 wrote:I am Syrian ... You should threat me kindly... Mrs.Merkel invited me here :lol:

The author of the report noted a level of disrespect for police "like I have never experienced in my 29 years of public service."

Time for behavior correction, buddy. Being more naive and stupid than a French chambermaid is very, very bad. :D

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:03 pm

1st point: They dont want stay in Slovak. Almost 400 (from total around 750) refugees we had stationed in Gabcikovo fled to West yet. So it is useless place them here, we are not UK, GER or SWE with their social policy.

2nd point: Slovaks are almost homogenous society, I cant imagine that here will rise migrants community with another religion. It is gonna be biiiiiig problem I think.

3rd point: Fico speaks what slovakian population want to hear so these statements can be only for media. But honestly, I want to hear these kind of statements too, I dont want here another Belgium, France or Germany with their new religious problems. :(

4th point: I am worry that after 2016's election (and his probably victory) he will do what Brusel/Germany/anybody will order (and V4 too). It is Germany's problem so, why should we suffer??
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 pm

is this a new epidemic? A lone wolf also Syrian attacked a 39 year old lady in Malta on NYE. He also did the same to a 16 year old on Christmas Eve but was only recognized by the teenage girl after a video of him was shown by tvm.com.mt
He has been arrested but knowing our Courts he will be slapped on his hands, pay a fine and he'll be back roaming our streets frightening our women... like many others Maltese and foreigners alike... [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:is this a new epidemic? A lone wolf also Syrian

Lone wolf... Hahahahahahah, You made my day with "lone wolf"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby German-American » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:49 am

This is sickening. I've been reading about the stuff that we all have been posting and it out of control. I really have no words for this.

I can't imagine a place where people grow up and then all of sudden they're dealing with this bull shit. So sorry for these people

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:08 am

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-05 ... o9c5btw3v8
I remember posting in the Timesofmalta portal about the dangers if Colonel Kheddafi is to be toppled from power...
I remember saying this: while the cat is away the mice will play... And that is what the Colonel said to his assassin before he was killed.
He told him that hell will be unleashed if he is out. And that is what happened thanks to the Nato bas####s ...
I also used to write that al qaeda(isis previous name) was doing this in order to gain control all over the Arab world. Obviously there were those who bashed me and wanted to kill them all yeah... Let us get rid of the Colonel... Libya needs a democratic govt and BS like that...
There were also those who agreed with me as well and had the same opinion and forecasted all this.
At the end of the day one did not need to be a professor to anticipate what was going to happen. Iraq - Afghanistan
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:10 am

This might sound a bit insensitive, but I personally believe that a lot of the cruelties etc. reportedly committed by Ghaddafi were overblown. As far as dictators go, he'd been there for ages and no one ever blinked an eye. He was a "quiet" (not troublesome) guy on the whole and no one used to say a thing about him unlike other dictators. Libya was a prospering country. Look up photos from 10-15 years ago and compare them with those of 2016. You'll see a huge difference.

That said, I might be a bit biased as a Maltese because Malta always had a good relationship with Ghaddafi's Libya. One politician in particular is known to have been very close to him, but I believe successive leaders of Malta remained close to him until months before he revolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

and where? at the same place?
More for Isis to destroy !!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Ever the optimist :P

I'd imagine it'd be at the same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge