You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:27 pm

JANKER wrote:There's a saying "an order that can be misunderstood will be misunderstood".
Christianity's main character died in a cross and teaches of examples like if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
Christianity's biggest foes are themselves... with their meekness.
We could ask Tibetans what they achieved with their meekness...

Looking through the history, Christians and Catholics, the less they have is meekness; they are the most destructive human’s civilization in the world, by creating holy wars through over two potential continents (Europe and America).

Agree that literally in the Bible, the New Testament show meekness, but the old testament of the Bible is an aggressive book.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:31 pm

It's not the same Christianity anymore... Today you can compare it to Buddhism.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Tibet belongs to China anyway. Same with Xinjiang province. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:37 pm

pyrasur wrote:
It's because it's easier to make fun of Christians. Making fun of Jews is for obvious reasons verboten. But some atheists (I don't want to paint a whole group with a broad brush) don't have the balls to make fun of Muslims because 1) they don't want to be seen as anti-minority and 2) they are afraid of Charlie Hebdo style retaliation. .

Could be true, but the muslim religion has been very critized by the majority people in the world for the bad publicity the christians are creating in the media about them, specially since what happen in september 2001, that for Atheist is right now more satisfactory to critic the most popular and governant religion in the world (Christianity)...

Also most of the famous and most listened atheist in the world live around christians.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:42 pm

JANKER wrote:It's not the same Christianity anymore... Today you can compare it to Buddhism.

When I see United States attacking Asian countries,this reminds me that they still a cynic Christian country that used the name of Jesus in favor for attack other countries just for economic and politics reasons..

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:47 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
JANKER wrote:It's not the same Christianity anymore... Today you can compare it to Buddhism.

When I see United States attacking Asian countries,this reminds me that they still a cynic Christian country that used the name of Jesus in favor for attack other countries just for economic and politics reasons..

Christian country? God only knows what they really are but they're no Christian country.
I agree that Christians weren't any better when they had power... but that's a thing that goes with power I guess.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:56 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
JANKER wrote:There's a saying "an order that can be misunderstood will be misunderstood".
Christianity's main character died in a cross and teaches of examples like if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
Christianity's biggest foes are themselves... with their meekness.
We could ask Tibetans what they achieved with their meekness...

Looking through the history, Christians and Catholics, the less they have is meekness; they are the most destructive human’s civilization in the world, by creating holy wars through over two potential continents (Europe and America).

Agree that literally in the Bible, the New Testament show meekness, but the old testament of the Bible is an aggressive book.

Forget the Old Testament... That is full of metaphors... And for me it is a Jewish thing...
I agree with you, the crusades were instigated by the Pope who was seeing the Church crumble before him and its flok was getting disillusioned...so he marketed the :"take the cross brand"
At that time Europe was immersed in ignorance while the east was flourishing in every aspect and Palestine was haven on earth were Jews Muslims and Catholics lived together peacefully.
Then RM continued with their crusades even here in Europe... On the cathars, the protestants the holy inquistion which had nothing holy at all and the worst of all the destruction of the origin American ppls in the name of God...(read in name of the King of Spain and Portugal)
Today it is the opposite. The extremists come from one Religion... Somalia kenya Nigeria Pakistan Syria Iraq Libya Egypt Christians are being slughtered.
Last wk there was some good news from Somalia when Muslims refused to collaborate with al shabab terrorists in order to help Christians amongst them on a Bus.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:07 pm

The Pope didn't enjoy the sympathy of every Christian either... you can find different examples of it. There have been many times that they abused with their power... just like every other powerful man and that's what they in reality are...
In the old testament you have examples of God destroying a Sodoma and Gomorra... flooding an entire world... fights for the promised land... in the new testament his Son crucified to save us from our sins.

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:22 pm

JANKER wrote:In the old testament you have examples of God destroying a Sodoma and Gomorra... flooding an entire world... fights for the promised land... in the new testament his Son crucified to save us from our sins.

So we have a bipolar god, a cruel god changes to a love one... Oh, no he still cruel, how in the hell he could kill his son for safe this **** world...

But.... thanks [-o<

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:34 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
JANKER wrote:In the old testament you have examples of God destroying a Sodoma and Gomorra... flooding an entire world... fights for the promised land... in the new testament his Son crucified to save us from our sins.

So we have a bipolar god, a cruel god changes to a love one... Oh, no he still cruel, how in the hell he could kill his son for safe this **** world...

But.... thanks [-o<

That's the same God and he planned an end to all this with his Son coming back... nobody knows when... but the prophecies say that there would be some signs before the end.

I had a great-grandfather who kept in his home political fugitives and risked his life in doing so... having nothing in common with them except that they asked for a place to hide. Roles changed and that same guy came in power and he came to my great-grandfather to look for a fugitive... he told him: Just don't look in that place you used to hide, the man felt overwhelmed and left without looking further... the man he was looking for was hiding in the same place that he used to hide before.
There's an older story about my ancestors... a fugitive came to our house as the state was looking for him... they told the king that he'll have to take him over their 19 dead bodies and they didn't dare to intervene...
Those are some values that people of today lack...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:14 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:

But.... thanks [-o<

But He was reusciated after three days... Therefore he overcome death. He died to save all Humanity.
I think that Islam and Christianity should have never made wars against each other cause they believe in the same God the other monotheist are still waiting for him to arrive. Their religion has expired when Jesus came to earth and they did not recognize him. Then we evolved and Islam.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Finally home
http://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/view ... sed.596730

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 am

Historians claim they have found evidence Romans arrived in North America, more than a thousand years before Christopher Columbus set foot on the continent.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/history/6 ... ge-history
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:38 am

I think the Chinese might have stepped in it by accident before him too... But they abandoned ocean adventures after the death of one their emperors(forgot his name) considering it a waste of time. China could've made this world theirs, they just didn't give a shit about it, instead they built a wall, smart...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:46 am

ottackon wrote:Historians claim they have found evidence Romans arrived in North America, more than a thousand years before Christopher Columbus set foot on the continent.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/history/6 ... ge-history

Once I've read that : The Egyptians found it before... And even the Vikings made the crossings in fact centuries later Blonde '' american indians'' were found, and the last of this tribe died in the 1960s.
Other Theories say that even the Knight Templars went to Merica (as they called it) before Colombus...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge