You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANKER wrote:The one that came from Austria... The other is leader of AKA Chetniks.

I don't know, many of them didn't know to speak Croato-Serbian. But I know that "garavušo garava ti bi mene varala" and "gavavušo gavava ti bi mene vavava" is definitely not the same. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a shame that such an intelligent person can have a sick mind. You know on who I'm referring to. But it's the best proof how big intellect doesn't play a serious role to be a normal, stable person, open minded, etc. We have heard about well-known proverb: It's a tight line from a genius and a madness.

Spoiler: show
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Šepavi bravar! :D

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:24 pm

FCB general wrote:Šepavi bravar! :D

Majstor... Zenskaros. :D

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Manga, eeeeeeeej! Who can reach him in these waters? He did Liz Taylor, like a boss! Casanova is a little baby for Tito, he can go fjuk himself. :)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Sorry to interrupt:smile:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... heres-why/
Fair enough... But here in my country and obviously in mainland Europe Politiscians urge us to integrate with non Christians...
I cannot understand. Somebody can explain...? In Saudi Christian symbols are not allowed in Morocco if one is found with a bible written in arabic he is jailed. In Pakistan and Nigeria Churches are being burned...
N.Korea I dont consider cause it is run by a lunatic.
The only place were Christians live peacefully with Muslims is Palestine.
Why are Christians being persecuted?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:N.Korea I dont consider cause it is run by a lunatic.

I thought most of the leaders were lunatics hungry for more power. :|

As for the rest I can say Christian meekness...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:48 am

The issue is deeper than that. Christians are persecuted in their own countries and have been for a long time. It's not (just) because of the Muslims, aas many like to believe, but more because of the atheists, who for some reason like to ridicule Christianity more than other religions (probably because there are more in the West). The Christians have become used to this so they don't defend their religion as Muslims do in Muslim countries. Obviously extremism does not equal defence, but most Muslims aren't extremists. Neither do all atheists ridicule other beliefs, of course, but they do have a tendency to do so.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:57 am

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The issue is deeper than that. Christians are persecuted in their own countries and have been for a long time. It's not (just) because of the Muslims, aas many like to believe, but more because of the atheists, who for some reason like to ridicule Christianity more than other religions (probably because there are more in the West). The Christians have become used to this so they don't defend their religion as Muslims do in Muslim countries. Obviously extremism does not equal defence, but most Muslims aren't extremists. Neither do all atheists ridicule other beliefs, of course, but they do have a tendency to do so.

It's because it's easier to make fun of Christians. Making fun of Jews is for obvious reasons verboten. But some atheists (I don't want to paint a whole group with a broad brush) don't have the balls to make fun of Muslims because 1) they don't want to be seen as anti-minority and 2) they are afraid of Charlie Hebdo style retaliation. Then you also have the people who are idiots who do single out Muslims in a discriminatory way (a la Trump) and I suppose I can see why someone wouldn't want to be accidentally associated with that.

But for them it's easy to feel superior picking on Christians, even though some of the things Christians do here in the US is just dumb. Christians get taken advantage of by evangelists who convince the poor to give them money in return for God's grace, and then these evangelists who act moral or superior turn out to be pedophiles or gay or something. Still those athiests are just f*cking trolls. I really don't see what fascination people have with judging other people's lives and just like it applies to gays, it is not worth any Christian giving a single shit what some idiot thinks about him.

This is coming from someone who is now struggling with religion and priests telling me what to do though so take what I say with a grain of salt I guess.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Freemasonry is Christianity's biggest foe in Europe.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:27 pm

pyrasur wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The issue is deeper than that. Christians are persecuted in their own countries and have been for a long time. It's not (just) because of the Muslims, aas many like to believe, but more because of the atheists, who for some reason like to ridicule Christianity more than other religions (probably because there are more in the West). The Christians have become used to this so they don't defend their religion as Muslims do in Muslim countries. Obviously extremism does not equal defence, but most Muslims aren't extremists. Neither do all atheists ridicule other beliefs, of course, but they do have a tendency to do so.

It's because it's easier to make fun of Christians. Making fun of Jews is for obvious reasons verboten. But some atheists (I don't want to paint a whole group with a broad brush) don't have the balls to make fun of Muslims because 1) they don't want to be seen as anti-minority and 2) they are afraid of Charlie Hebdo style retaliation. Then you also have the people who are idiots who do single out Muslims in a discriminatory way (a la Trump) and I suppose I can see why someone wouldn't want to be accidentally associated with that.

But for them it's easy to feel superior picking on Christians, even though some of the things Christians do here in the US is just dumb. Christians get taken advantage of by evangelists who convince the poor to give them money in return for God's grace, and then these evangelists who act moral or superior turn out to be pedophiles or gay or something. Still those athiests are just f*cking trolls. I really don't see what fascination people have with judging other people's lives and just like it applies to gays, it is not worth any Christian giving a single shit what some idiot thinks about him.

This is coming from someone who is now struggling with religion and priests telling me what to do though so take what I say with a grain of salt I guess.

Evangelical and Protestants are completely different than Roman Chatolics. I am the latter however I have the impression the Orthodox Church is more how can I explain... Exemplary ...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:30 pm

ottackon wrote:Freemasonry is Christianity's biggest foe in Europe.

Can you elaborate please? You can also PM if you don't free to. Thanks mate. Cause I am really interested in such a thing
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Evangelical and Protestants are completely different than Roman Chatolics. I am the latter however I have the impression the Orthodox Church is more how can I explain... Exemplary ...

True. I guess I'm not a true Bavarian since my family is Lutheran. But my Oma was RC :)

In a sense I don't think it's so different. The reason we Protestants split off was the RC indulgences. Which ironically the Evangelicals are doing to themselves.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:09 pm

There's a saying "an order that can be misunderstood will be misunderstood".
Christianity's main character died in a cross and teaches of examples like if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
Christianity's biggest foes are themselves... with their meekness.
We could ask Tibetans what they achieved with their meekness...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge