You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby pyrasur » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:12 pm

ottackon wrote:Gay marriage is a real marker between countries that lost their minds and countries that still have some common decency.

Hate to disagree. But it seems to me repression is an indication of something worse going on. In my experience, people who have tried to act the most moral tend to have something they are trying to hide.

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries [source]

That piece is authored by a Muslim. And this is not to single out Muslim countries in any way. The West is not a shining beacon of morality (as a certain section of forum users are fond of using this thread to point out, and anyways see above explanation for why you should not trust anyone pretending otherwise). So I'd be careful before I believe gay marriage is the deciding factor that determines a country's decency. Hopefully you and I still agree that respect for others makes a person decent.

In my biased propagandistic "CNN-boy" opinion, the government should not be in charge of marriage. I don't really accept that a group of people can join together, call themselves a "government" and then tell another person what they can do in their house even if it doesn't harm anyone else. And ultimately even I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, but I think that's stupid upbringing talking since I've grown to distrust religion and to trust myself to have the courage to decide between right and wrong. But if someone else wants to call their union a marriage, it doesn't affect me one bit since the value in my life does not revolve around other people. But that's just me.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:00 pm

in a way businesses are flourishing cause most couples are purchasing a new home... therefore the whole economy wins.
The building ind.
Plumbers / Plasterers / tile layers / kitchen / furniture / bathroom shops
Wedding planners
Catering... etc etc :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:03 pm

pyrasur wrote:
ottackon wrote:Gay marriage is a real marker between countries that lost their minds and countries that still have some common decency.

Hate to disagree. But it seems to me repression is an indication of something worse going on. In my experience, people who have tried to act the most moral tend to have something they are trying to hide.

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries [source]

That piece is authored by a Muslim. And this is not to single out Muslim countries in any way. The West is not a shining beacon of morality (as a certain section of forum users are fond of using this thread to point out, and anyways see above explanation for why you should not trust anyone pretending otherwise). So I'd be careful before I believe gay marriage is the deciding factor that determines a country's decency. Hopefully you and I still agree that respect for others makes a person decent.

In my biased propagandistic "CNN-boy" opinion, the government should not be in charge of marriage. I don't really accept that a group of people can join together, call themselves a "government" and then tell another person what they can do in their house even if it doesn't harm anyone else. And ultimately even I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, but I think that's stupid upbringing talking since I've grown to distrust religion and to trust myself to have the courage to decide between right and wrong. But if someone else wants to call their union a marriage, it doesn't affect me one bit since the value in my life does not revolve around other people. But that's just me.

The age of marriage is 12 in Massachusetts, 13 in New Hampshire and 14 in Texas for example.
Bottom line is that the marriageable age for men and women differs from one region of the world to another, due to specific cultural, historical and climatic aspects, which is completely different from gay marriage that only meets the needs of a small minority of homosexuals organized in powerful lobbies.
From now on, there will be no limit, all legal union combinations will soon be possible on the same principle of absolute sexual freedom in these permissive societies that I criticize.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:27 pm

You have straight people acting as gay couples only for the sake of ripping the benefits, such as are not paying taxes... It shows where it is going...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Borusse » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Merry Christmas everybody!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Borusse wrote:Merry Christmas everybody!

Same to you and your family. Merry Christmas to all users and football fans. :) :cheers:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Saudis reduce maid's death sentence to jail term for adultery [source]

This World of ours ; from one extreme to another... !
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:33 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Another turnover, the new Croatian premier is Tihomir Orešković, ex-president of Croatian company Pliva, an economic manager. Big face who has worked for years, even his Croatian doesn't sound convincing. He is more a Canadian Croat since he moved abroad long time ago. :)

http://www.tportal.hr/vijesti/parlamentarni-izbori-2015/409834/Biografija-tihomir-oreskovic.html

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 pm

From which party is he?
That new one?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:From which party is he?
That new one?

None. That's the point, it was a condition from Božo Petrov and MOST for the last 6 weeks - non-partial candidate and reform government led by experts. Patriot coalition and MOST agreed about him. I think he has lived more outside of Croatia than inside of her. :lol: He is a capitalist, very critical on Croatian bureaucratic monster and evil regulative economy. :lol:
Jews told that he is really a great guy when he is a non-Jew who managed one big company like Pliva, as they said on central Croatian TV news. :mrgreen:

Take a look: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tihomir_Ore%C5%A1kovi%C4%87_%28politician%29

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 pm

FCB general wrote:even his Croatian doesn't sound convincing

A time there was a Yugoslav leader whose Serbo-Croatian didn't sound that convincing.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:54 pm

JANKER wrote:

A time there was a Yugoslav leader whose Serbo-Croatian didn't sound that convincing.

Tito or Vojislav Šešelj? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler: show

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:57 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANKER wrote:

Tito or Vojislav Šešelj? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The one that came from Austria... The other is leader of AKA Chetniks.
We have a lot of politicians who can't spell "R".
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:04 pm

JANKER wrote:The one that came from Austria... The other is leader of AKA Chetniks.

I don't know, many of them didn't know to speak Croato-Serbian. But I know that "garavušo garava ti bi mene varala" and "gavavušo gavava ti bi mene vavava" is definitely not the same. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a shame that such an intelligent person can have a sick mind. You know on who I'm referring to. But it's the best proof how big intellect doesn't play a serious role to be a normal, stable person, open minded, etc. We have heard about well-known proverb: It's a tight line from a genius and a madness.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge