You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:12 am

ottackon wrote:63.5% of slovenians voted ‘No’ to gay marriage in referendum.

https://www.rt.com/news/326623-slovenia ... eferendum/
our govt. Without a mandate imposed gay marriage and the right of adoption without consting the ppl.
I have nothing against a recognized union but. 1. Never call it a marriage cause a marriage is man with a female...
2. I am ultra against adoptions

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:

our govt. Without a mandate imposed gay marriage and the right of adoption without consting the ppl.
I have nothing against a recognized union but. 1. Never call it a marriage cause a marriage is man with a female...
2. I am ultra against adoptions

Rights shouldn't be subject to referenda. Gays should have the same right as straights to marry and adopt, regardless of society's prejudice.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANKER » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 am

If you want kids, you find a woman... If you're a woman, you find a man for that.
If I was an orphan for adoption, I wouldn't want to be raised by a gay couple. What about that right?
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:22 am

JANKER wrote:If you want kids, you find a woman... If you're a woman, you find a man for that.
If I was an orphan for adoption, I wouldn't want to be raised by a gay couple. What about that right?

I think if you were a kid you wouldn't care if the couple was straight or gay, furthermore, you would much better prefer to be adopted by a gay couple than being on the streets or in whatever parentless system the state provides.

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby JANKER » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:56 am

The fact that they can't have kids tells you how right it is... And adoption is taking it far over the limit. Scientists proved that there's no gay gene or whatever, nothing more than a mental disorder... From suffering traumas and other factors...
These rights aren't anything like racial rights and other stuff like that... This is simply promoting anti-values... There are scientific studies that prove that this is just plain wrong, without taking religion into account.
That thing is being promoted with a lot of stuff...
Biological parents are irreplaceable even if someone was to be adopted from a straight couple. A father figure and a mother figure play an important role... That thing in gay couples is messed up which will end up giving you a messed up individual.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:53 am

finally some positive news well done [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 am

ramsej84 wrote:1. Never call it a marriage cause a marriage is man with a female...

But what's in a name? And I don't think it's called marriage here, is it?

JANKER wrote:If I was an orphan for adoption, I wouldn't want to be raised by a gay couple. What about that right?

Why not? Much better than being a parentless child who is nothing more than a number to his/her carers. Unfortunately children, especially younger ones, rarely ever get much say in who adopts them, so that right doesn't quite exist even when the child is being adopted by a heterosexual couple who they might not like.

I think you'd be surprised how fewer children care about orientation and race than adults.

JANKER wrote:The fact that they can't have kids tells you how right it is...

Biological vs social. Not being able to have kids biologically does not mean one cannot raise kids well socially.

JANKER wrote:Scientists proved that there's no gay gene or whatever, nothing more than a mental disorder... From suffering traumas and other factors...

Science has so far been unable to find one gene that accounts for homosexuality every time. However, it has found that certain genetic features increase the likelihood of one being gay. It's genetic predisposition. Similarly, there are certain diseases or conditions (don't interpret me as saying homosexuality is a disease) which are much more likely to occur if one has a particular genetic makeup. That doesn't mean that all the people who have those genes will develop that condition.

JANKER wrote:These rights aren't anything like racial rights and other stuff like that... This is simply promoting anti-values... There are scientific studies that prove that this is just plain wrong, without taking religion into account.

Whose values? Those of a Western society which might consider itself to be secular nowadays but whose values are deeply founded in religion? Not that that is wrong, but it means these values are still influenced by religion.

I'm curious about the scientific studies you mentioned, as science and ethics/morality are generally considered to be different domains for different people.

JANKER wrote:That thing is being promoted with a lot of stuff...

I don't think anyone can deny that the LGBT+ community is being promoted heavily at the moment. What people would perhaps disagree on is the agenda behind it. Some would say it's because they still need to be recognised as equal. Others might say they have another purpose, whatever that may be.

JANKER wrote:Biological parents are irreplaceable even if someone was to be adopted from a straight couple. A father figure and a mother figure play an important role... That thing in gay couples is messed up which will end up giving you a messed up individual.

Being raised by biological parents is obviously irreplaceable, but the truth is adoptions happen when such a situation is not possible. Being adopted by gay parents doesn't mean the child will end up messed up because he/she has no mother figure or no father figure. Otherwise, why are there so many children raised by single parents for all their childhood who are perfectly fine and normal?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:25 pm

How many of these unlucky and traumatized children adopted, raised(some of them are even products and not human being, read: surrogate) by homo-couples were in top TV time of every single mainstream media talking about negative consequences of those people? Or not to mention those homos who healed themselves, left that bad life behind them and returned on the right path? I'll tell you how many - NONE! Case closed! The same goes for psychiatrists and other people who explained this.
Behind everything stands sick new western ideology who brought us to this whole mess. Behind that mess always stand those who have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money, power and influence in society. Definitely not the truth or order, but vice versa. A world built on pure lies, that's what West wants. Secularism is also a pure disease and evil. The sheep bought it all and they can expect a jungle in future instead of order. Middle East chaos, homos, GMO, etc. Somebody is doing a great job all the time. Only what you need is mass media, TVs and NGOs, all financed by one paper "which's got" a value, haha. Or at least people believe it has a valuve, read: "in god we trust". That piece of paper talks a lot about human rights and how much homan right is worth, but also talks about the entire world. "Prodali vjeru za večeru" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:13 pm

It is religion that is a disease. An Eastern disease, if I may add.

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby pyrasur » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It is religion that is a disease. An Eastern disease, if I may add.

There's a lot of good religious people, and then there are a lot of Claude Frollo's.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:49 pm

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:44 am

However in Greece
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/d ... rtnerships

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:21 am

Gay marriage is a real marker between countries that lost their minds and countries that still have some common decency.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:33 am

Croatia has finally got a new government! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a drama, Latin American and Turkish soaps can't even reach that level of dramatic turnovers and scenes, hahah. :mrgreen: Even football transfer sagas in the last 5-6 years can't be compared in views of daily shocks.

Today is a deadline to name a new Croatian premier. Božo Petrov is one of the candidates although Petrov himself insists on non-partian candidate.

http://news.yahoo.com/croatian-conservatives-secure-majority-form-government-195032424.html

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:15 pm

ottackon wrote:Gay marriage is a real marker between countries that lost their minds and countries that still have some common decency.

Check out this human right: Grandmother and grandson to have child together; A 72-year-old grandmother is to have a child with her grandson.

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around... ...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world... :mrgreen:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge