You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Turkey’s leadership, including President Erdogan and his family, is involved in illegal oil trade with Islamic State militants, says the Russian Defense Ministry, stressing that Turkey is the final destination for oil smuggled from Syria and Iraq.

https://www.rt.com/news/324263-russia-b ... s-funding/
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:53 pm

ottackon wrote:
Turkey’s leadership, including President Erdogan and his family, is involved in illegal oil trade with Islamic State militants, says the Russian Defense Ministry, stressing that Turkey is the final destination for oil smuggled from Syria and Iraq.

https://www.rt.com/news/324263-russia-b ... s-funding/

He also ordered two assassinations, lately. One of the murdered men was a Kurd. Nobody in the European world knows what Erdogan is doing these days across the whole Turkey, persecuting everyone who says something he doesn't like or who is leaking evidence of all sort of criminal actions.

But in the meantime, Merkel is marching more and more extreme by abolishing visa regime for Turkish citizens. #-o

One Turkish doctor is kicked out of medical Chamber because of this photo(posted on Twitter) and he's facing the possibility of ending up in jail for 2 years because of it.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:46 pm

to change the subj

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Saw this yesterday. It's great, better than John Lewis and Sainsbury's.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:34 am

Appeals Court finds Pistorius 'guilty of murder' - blade runner faces long prison sentence [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Putin: Turkey 'will regret' Syria act [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:21 am

Uruguay makes dramatic shift to nearly 95% electricity from clean energy [source]

This happens when you had perhaps the most humbly president ever, José “Pepe” Mujica.

This is him during his presidency, refused to dress in the pomp and ride in a limousine.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:46 am

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 am

they(we all know who) should at least be smart enough and change the operation's name; instead of the arab spring... they should re call it the Arab autumn !

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:27 am

We can say this has been a complete twilight or a move to the pure darkness unlike the beautiful dawn followed by strong sunrise...

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:41 pm

this thanks to the arab spring... instigated by the zionists and their friends [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 pm

" As soon as all the corrections which happened to be necessary in any particular number of the Times
had been assembled and collated, that number would be reprinted, the original copy destroyed and the
corrected copy placed on the files in its stead. This process of continuous alteration was applied not only to
newspapers, but to books, periodicals, pamphlets, posters, leaflets, films, sound tracks, cartoons, photographs
– to every kind of literature or documentation which might conceivably hold any political or ideological
significance. Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. All history was a
palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary. In no case would it have been
possible, once the deed was done, to prove that any falsification had taken place. "

" The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right. "

" And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.' "

" In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. "
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:07 pm

JANKER wrote:" As soon as all the corrections which happened to be necessary in any particular number of the Times
had been assembled and collated, that number would be reprinted, the original copy destroyed and the
corrected copy placed on the files in its stead. This process of continuous alteration was applied not only to
newspapers, but to books, periodicals, pamphlets, posters, leaflets, films, sound tracks, cartoons, photographs
– to every kind of literature or documentation which might conceivably hold any political or ideological
significance. Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. All history was a
palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary. In no case would it have been
possible, once the deed was done, to prove that any falsification had taken place. "

" The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right. "

" And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.' "

" In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. "

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 am

US-led coalition warplanes have inflicted a missile strike on a camp of Syrian regular troops in the Dier al Zor province, killing three soldiers. Damascus has slammed the incident as an “act of aggression.” This is the first time coalition planes have hit Syrian troops.

https://www.rt.com/news/324940-syrian-a ... on-strike/
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 am

wow... an act of war over Assad...
embrace yourself ...
Russia vs USA :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge