You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:38 am

the worst scenario is a nuclear war...
Rumour has it that the terrorists have nuclear heads in hand!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 pm

All because of power and money.

I said many times how great evil is that dog Erdogan for the entire south-southeastern Europe.

Spoiler: show

Saudia Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait are gloating on this.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:53 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -them.html

ah the telegraph anothet puppet ... they should know that NATO meas war and destruction. no nato no wars.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:45 pm

It's a very serious incident I'm afraid, which shows clearly that NATO are supporting the terrorists.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Well they aren't propping up the Assad regime, that's for sure.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:05 pm

ottackon wrote:It's a very serious incident I'm afraid, which shows clearly that NATO are supporting the terrorists.

Imagine, around 10, max. 15 seconds the Russian pilots were flying over Turkish territory and the Turks warned them 10 times to live their airspace. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is that Turkey feels the consequences of Russian attacks, primarily oil fields and supply which cost Turkey expensive since they have been buying ISIL oil, since they support ISIL and allow all terrorists to enter Syria via their borders. :)

But again, we are talking about 10 seconds and Russian attacks on terrorists. Turkmen(Syrians of Turkish roots) will pay a huge price due to some sources that they also tortured and murdered Russian pilot after he fell down.

They can expect constant attacks. Regarding Turkey... Well, that's going to be very interesting. When Turkey decides to down two Russian planes, it's only Turkish responsibility. But when Turkey has to pay for what they are doing, then it's NATO's problem.

Greeks won't care in the end. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Again - they are cancer in EU.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ottackon » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Before the start of the war in Syria, Erdogan was a very respected and admired figure within the Muslim world because he managed to modernize his country. He was also very pragmatic in his relations with neighboring countries by adopting the so-called policy of "zero problems".
But he dropped the mask after the series of coups that shook many Arab countries since 2011 in which Turkey have been a key actor.
Erdogan who belongs to the neo-ottoman ideology cherishes the dream of making Turkey the leading country of the Muslim world, and this means the destruction of the Tehran-Damascus-Beirut axis.
Now I no longer believe in a peaceful resolution of this conflict because Turkey have crossed the Rubicon with this incident.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 pm

ottackon wrote:Before the start of the war in Syria, Erdogan was a very respected and admired figure within the Muslim world because he managed to modernize his country. He was also very pragmatic in his relations with neighboring countries by adopting the so-called policy of "zero problems".
But he dropped the mask after the series of coups that shook many Arab countries since 2011 in which Turkey has been a key actor.
Erdogan who belongs to the neo-ottoman ideology cherishes the dream of making Turkey the leading country of the Muslim world, and this means the destruction of the Tehran-Damascus-Beirut axis.
Now I no longer believe in a peaceful resolution of this conflict because Turkey have crossed the Rubicon with this incident.

Yes, what he has done for Turkey since 1999-2000 in terms of economy is a world for itself. Kemalists(Republican party) never recovered their popularity and won elections.
On the other side, ideological, he started to revive more pre-Atatürk customs. Many intellectuals and rich elites accused him for destroying Turkish secularism, modern republic, he even put Turkish generals in prison due to possible military coup against his 'social'-reforms, used force against protesters on the streets, sometimes banned YouTube and Tweeter after some corruption and financial frauds were leaked in public, etc.
Some even spoke about his good, tolerant relations with Kurdish people in the last 15 years, thereby allowing them using their language and so on. But lately we only see violence and repression on the Kurds.

After Egypt crisis his mask has fallen. Deep inside of him lies one Muslim Brotherhood type of person and that's why he strongly backed Mursi and attacked the general and current Egypt president Al-Sisi.

This may be very bad for Turks, since some circles talk about US-Russian project of establishing 5000 years old dream named Kurdistan(where only Iranian territory would miss). Kurds are and will be the most important part of this Turkish story, since the war once again has been reactivated against PKK on the Turkish territory and Erdogan also used to attack Syrian Kurds until USA didn't start to support Syrian Kurds.

http://www.advance.hr/vijesti/turski-grad-silvan-podsjeca-na-rat-u-siriji-traju-zestoke-borbe-izmedu-turske-vojske-i-kurdskih-pobunjenika-unistene-gradske-cetvrti-ginu-civili-grad-odsjecen-od-svijeta/

You can't neither see nor read anything but bad news. Like they are really working hard to provoke a new world conflict. :roll:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:23 pm

mankind never learns... hopefully normal folk will take up the streets and vow not to fight wars.
PS
Pope Francis is abusing his sanctity too much, he will be travelling to Kenya, Congo and Central african rep ... :shock:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Not only proxy wars on Middle East are happening, but also some other wars on the West.

Meanwhile in West Europe:

One of the most shocking examples of anti-Catholic bigotry is taking place in the Spanish city of Pamplona where more than 240 consecrated Hosts were stolen and then used to spell the word “pederasty” on the ground. A photo of the desecration was then placed on display in the city’s art museum.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/ ... aign=email

Menawhile in USA:

Outrage over an episode of ABC’s Scandal that featured an abortion taking place while Silent Night was playing in the background has spread across the country and resulted in a petition drive to have the show taken off the air.

The West has been doing a lot of work these days...

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:57 pm

FCB general wrote:Not only proxy wars on Middle East are happening, but also some other wars on the West.

Meanwhile in West Europe:

One of the most shocking examples of anti-Catholic bigotry is taking place in the Spanish city of Pamplona where more than 240 consecrated Hosts were stolen and then used to spell the word “pederasty” on the ground. A photo of the desecration was then placed on display in the city’s art museum.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/ ... aign=email

Menawhile in USA:

Outrage over an episode of ABC’s Scandal that featured an abortion taking place while Silent Night was playing in the background has spread across the country and resulted in a petition drive to have the show taken off the air.

The West has been doing a lot of work these days...

F*** ba*****s - may they all rot in hell...
Sometimes I have this to say ... may ISIL comes to conquer the west so maybe then we will come to our senses and understand what we have lost because of our indifference ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Putin: Downing of Russian jet stab in the back by terrorist accomplices
November 24, 2015 - 6:51 PM
Turkey backstabbed Russia by downing the Russian warplane and acted as accomplices of the terrorists, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.

Turkey backstabbed Russia by downing the Russian warplane and acted as accomplices of the terrorists, Russian President Vladimir Putin said. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:35 pm

ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 am

France and Israël launch a new war in Iraq and Syria

On one hand, the French government is mobilising all its media in order to keep its population focused on the attacks of the 13th November. On the other, with Israël, it is launching a new war in Iraq and Syria. The objective is no longer to overthrow the secular Syrian régime, nor to destroy its army, but to create a colonial state straddling the border between Iraq and Syria, to be managed by the Kurds, in order to apply a stranglehold on the Arab states. The dream of an Israeli nation between the Nile and the Euphrates is back. [source]
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge