You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:they are not europeans at least with their actions... geographically it is only maybe 50%

Geographically it's even far less, 3% is in Europe, 97% in Asia, i.e. Anatolia. Turkey is an Asian country and wanna be European country, but it's not. They tried that twice using the force(Hispanic countries and through Balkan).

Japanese westernized themselves in the past 150 years, but they are still Asians and far from Europe and anything European. :)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:32 pm

They should ban their fans from stadiums... for 2 years. :P
Same as they should've done with Serbia, but nothing...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:39 pm

This is so awful, I feel like (especially at college) I am one of a few ppl who care about this situation. Obviously you guys posting care about it, but here nobody seems to care, it's like news of the past. The other day I was with some ppl and they mentioned a celebrity that I didn't know and j asked who it was. They all freaked out on me acting like I was a dumbass. People need to become more aware of what's going on.....lots of Americans are to comfortable here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Burko » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:47 pm

German-American wrote:This is so awful, I feel like (especially at college) I am one of a few ppl who care about this situation. Obviously you guys posting care about it, but here nobody seems to care, it's like news of the past. The other day I was with some ppl and they mentioned a celebrity that I didn't know and j asked who it was. They all freaked out on me acting like I was a dumbass. People need to become more aware of what's going on.....lots of Americans are to comfortable here.

I think this is normal. Europe is far away and you have your own problems. In Slovakia a lot of people don't care about USA too so, I think it is normal :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Burko wrote:
I think this is normal. Europe is far away and you have your own problems. In Slovakia a lot of people don't care about USA too so, I think it is normal :mrgreen:

Well in general, people don't care about anything important here...especially at my age, even with stuff that is happeneing in America

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:54 pm

German-American wrote:This is so awful, I feel like (especially at college) I am one of a few ppl who care about this situation. Obviously you guys posting care about it, but here nobody seems to care, it's like news of the past. The other day I was with some ppl and they mentioned a celebrity that I didn't know and j asked who it was. They all freaked out on me acting like I was a dumbass. People need to become more aware of what's going on.....lots of Americans are to comfortable here.

of course they don't care... I know why and many know. You are one of the very few, maybe you and others like you can change the attitude of the happy go lucky.
Even some other american members in here acknowledge the flaws of the American policies and I really appreciate that as when I see this I feel comforted ,,, at least not all act like cowboys.
Plus the fact that many Americans are brainwashed by the liberalism ....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:06 pm

You are a bigot, one old-school trash, Catholic pedophile and other 'juicy' attributes while they are all doctors, Da Vincis', Teslas, Aristotels, Platons, Euclids, St. Thomas Aquinas, Ignatius of Loyla, etc. :D They worth more than you, it's so familiar in the Western civilization.

That was a goal of those 'democratic' and 'tolerant' forces after WW2 - make America and Europe an idiocracy. They did it over the last 60 years, that's why is West declining. On the very similar way the old Rome declined - in decadency and perversions. They thought they could divide and rule over the barbarians, but in the end barbarians conquered them. They lost their faith in what they used to believe, etc. etc. The same is happening to USA and Europe. If the true force of Europe was Christianity, Roman law and Greek philosophy, what do we have today? French revolution, Frankfurt 68', total anti-Christian mood, homo 'marriages', abortions, hedonism, materialism, mentality get rich or die tryin' and I don't know what else.

Spoiler: show
It's not that I care but I watch what is happening and people behave like nothing is happening and everything is nice, flowers grow, birds singing, everyone is happy... But it's not because everything is getting worse as the time moves forward and my people which I watched as a kid 20 years ago and the one 10 years ago are not the same, especially in the last 5 years. Everyone seems to be lost, unhappy, frustrated, sad, angry for literally stupid life things instead they are thankful for what they have unlike some people here who lost it over the night. Those who have are even worse, they are more unhappy and frustrated than those people who never had much and remained happy just to have their jobs, family and children, relatives and few friends.
I just post here because for my parents and especially grandparents, this is not the same people and life, this something what has so little in common with their beliefs and life views. Their views are despised and so much hated of these secular, 'progressive' forces while the same views and values built our civilizations in the last 2000 years. That's not the world that they wanted to see for us, me, your and other future generations.

What happened? We know what all happened in the last 100 years and we all see where its gotten us. We have never been so divided, so different, so irresponsible, so stupid despite all the tools which make our lives more comfortable, etc.

One Croat on his blog posted how did Harvard entrance exam looked like 100 years ago(or even back more) and how does it look like today. He said 95% of today's students would fail it to enter due to standards which have seriously declined.

PhD title in 18-19th century and in late 20-21st century are two seperate dimensions.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:18 pm

FCB general wrote:

You are a bigot, one old-school trash, Catholic pedophile and other 'juicy' attributes while they are all doctors, Da Vincis', Teslas, Aristotels, Platons, Euclids, St. Thomas Aquinas, Ignatius of Loyla, etc. :D They worth more than you, it's so familiar in the Western civilization.

That was a goal of those 'democratic' and 'tolerant' forces after WW2 - make America and Europe an idiocracy. They did it over the last 60 years, that's why is West declining. On the very similar way the old Rome declined - in decadency and perversions. They thought they could divide and rule over the barbarians, but in the end barbarians conquered them. They lost their faith in what they used to believe, etc. etc. The same is happening to USA and Europe. If the true force of Europe was Christianity, Roman law and Greek philosophy, what do we have today? French revolution, Frankfurt 68', total anti-Christian mood, homo 'marriages', abortions, hedonism, materialism, mentality get rich or die tryin' and I don't know what else.

Spoiler: show
It's not that I care but I watch what is happening and people behave like nothing is happening and everything is nice, flowers grow, birds singing, everyone is happy... But it's not because everything is getting worse as the time moves forward and my people which I watched as a kid 20 years ago and the one 10 years ago are not the same, especially in the last 5 years. Everyone seems to be lost, unhappy, frustrated, sad, angry for literally stupid life things instead they are thankful for what they have unlike some people here who lost it over the night. Those who have are even worse, they are more unhappy and frustrated than those people who never had much and remained happy just to have their jobs, family and children, relatives and few friends.
I just post here because for my parents and especially grandparents, this is not the same people and life, this something what has so little in common with their beliefs and life views. Their views are despised and so much hated of these secular, 'progressive' forces while the same views and values built our civilizations in the last 2000 years. That's not the world that they wanted to see for us, me, your and other future generations.

What happened? We know what all happened in the last 100 years and we all see where its gotten us. We have never been so divided, so different, so irresponsible, so stupid despite all the tools which make our lives more comfortable, etc.

One Croat on his blog posted how did Harvard entrance exam looked like 100 years ago(or even back more) and how does it look like today. He said 95% of today's students would fail it to enter due to standards which have seriously declined.

PhD title in 18-19th century and in late 20-21st century are two seperate dimensions.

Don't call me a bigot and most importantly don't make fun of my religion. We can have difference. But you took it way to far.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm

FCB General again with his Buddhist propaganda... :P :lol:
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:30 pm

German-American wrote:Don't call me a bigot and most importantly don't make fun of my religion. We can have difference. But you took it way to far.

That wasn't insult at all. It's they tell you these things like they are better than you.

On the contrary, I understand how you actually feel and what did you mean. :wink:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:45 pm

JANKER wrote:FCB General again with his Buddhist propaganda... :P :lol:

You know what they say: it's all bullhit. Then they send you back to cave because you are out of the real time and their standards. :lol:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm

It is the same thing mostly when something happens in the US... shootings or terror attacks. It's evident every year when 9/11 anniversary comes, although that was felt badly when it happened.

It's all about distance. Most of us are not as badly affected when something happens in the US. Now the targets have changed to Europe, and similarly Americans don't care so much. It shouldn't be like this. America and Europe are could easily be considered to be part of the same society. We share values.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 pm

FCB general wrote:
German-American wrote:Don't call me a bigot and most importantly don't make fun of my religion. We can have difference. But you took it way to far.

That wasn't insult at all. It's they tell you these things like they are better than you.

On the contrary, I understand how you actually feel and what did you mean. :wink:

Apologies!

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 pm

IS releases picture of bomb it says downed Russian plane [source]

have a look at this...
f**** Monsters... have some guts and fight armies you puss***
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Burko wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/news/turkey-fans-boo-minutes-silence-paris-victims-210843101--sow.html

what a bunch of irresponsible idiots (just to stay Politically Correct) Uefa should ban them from the Euro's
How can they do that for God's Sake... ? common ppl like them left this sad world untimely!
[-X

Let it be clear: In Turkey (especially at football matches) a one minute silence is always used to chant for those who died in terrorist attacks. And what they are chanting is this ‘Şehitler ölmez, vatan bölünmez’. Translation: ‘Martyrs, they do not die (they are immortal), homeland (land, our land) is indivisible.’

And also, they booed the terrorist, not the victims. Any victims of terrorism are accepted as martyrs in Turkish culture. There is no disrespect to them, there has not been, there will not be. [source]
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge