You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:21 am

oops...how nice by our liberal govt. I guess Hollande won't be very happy [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby icewizard » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:47 am

pyrasur wrote:The terrorists are intentionally trying to divide Muslims from the West, and the West from Muslims. It's obvious their goal is to incite hatred against Muslims in order to recruit vulnerable people who feel persecuted. True Christians are victimized, but my perception is it is Muslims who have been victimized the most by these people.

Thank you FCBGeneral and Tflags for spreading the story of Adel Termos, a real hero. I don't judge anyone who does otherwise under pressure, but we need more people like him who have the bias and will for action against these animals.

very nice post... But believe me Muslims are the #1 victims of terrorism, some people are talking about 20000 martyrs and victims in iraq for 2015 due to terrorism...
icewizard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:51 am

Paris attack 'mastermind' taunted police who let him go [source]

some of the interesting comments;
1. Ha Ha what a joke……first the West messed up and
now they want coalition to destroy IS.

Let me explain you this …what biased media does not show you!!

Assad, Gaddafi and Hussein were very much
secular infact there was no problem with being Christians in their Countries and
opposed Sharia Law.

Since they opposed the WEST to control their
OIL, in the name of democracy the WEST allied with Islamic factions and barter
weapons to topple these Dictators !!

These Dictators fell, the West took the OIL and
Chaos was created and mass immigration started heading Europe. The more the
Chaos , the more control the Oil. These Islamic
factions now are being called ISIS.

Tell me than who created this can of worms ...i mean the ISIS than !

2.The entities who pose themselves in favour of human rights and protectors for liberty and democracy have other hidden agendas up their sleeves. This remind me of a story of two friars who passed by a fortress where in front of it was a Commandant and both friars wished him well and peace. Abruptly he turned to them saying, " I wish you will die of hunger and no one will tend to your needs because I earn my living fighting wars." Just think about it. Will there ever be peace, I believe not because of greedy entities who are better off this way. Trouble and instability.

Spot on. The culprits behind all these atrocities are the US. They want both the oil and want the rest of the world to govern in chaos, thus allowing them supreme military and economic status.
The puppets in Brussels are cowards submitting to the US demands and imposing political correctness, thus allowing this tragic comic show to continue, while we, the people are brainwashed with western propaganda and Hollywood movies!
The soldiers who died in WW2 to free Europe must be turning in their graves when they see what has become of Europe.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:24 am

Putin is simply enjoying a huge reputation among people these days.

‘We prefer Putin’s approach’: How Russian leader’s iconic phrase went viral after Paris attacks [source]

Official: Russian plane crash in Sinai a terrorist attack - Russian Security Service [source]

1million Syrians return home since launch of Russian anti-ISIS ops - Syria UN ambassador [source]

Meanwhile...

US approves $1.3bn sale of ‘smart’ bombs to Saudi Arabia [source]

Nobody can stop KSA, they will increase radical elements in the world. There are some guarantees. :P

I wonder what this means...

Assad ‘is a factor’? US blames Syrian leader for its own failure to cut ISIS oil funding [source]

According to Chichakyan, the spokesman could not offer any explanation as to why strikes targeting IS’ oil convoys have only just begun. Incidentally, news of the first such strike broke the same day as Russian President Vladimir Putin showed his G20 counterparts satellite images that he said “clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products” between ISIS and some 40 unspecified countries.

:lol: :lol: Somebody should check out the Turkish border and what kind of business is going on there. #-o :roll: Turkey is in NATO - yes. ISIL members from the beginning enter Syria and Iraq(and vice-versa lately) from Turkey - yes. Turkey is buying cheaper ISIL oil - yes. Turkey is killing Kurdish people in the south-eastern Turkey as well as in Syrian Kurdistan - yes.

Philosoraptor would have something to say about this issue.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby quaazi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:20 pm

pyrasur wrote:Ah what a surprise. Korab and the wanna-be Nazi are in agreement.

For some reason mutu doesn't have the balls to ban the guy who would get his ass handed to him should he say the same thing in the Südkurve.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:28 pm

icewizard wrote:
very nice post... But believe me Muslims are the #1 victims of terrorism, some people are talking about 20000 martyrs and victims in iraq for 2015 due to terrorism...

Indeed so! The current Daesh doctrine is built on using violence as a political tool for weakening the hold of local government. Instigating chaos in muslim countries and filling the power vacuum with their radical "caliphate" is their modus operandi for expansion. The attacks on western nations seek to further this, as the reaction by utter idiots like Putin plays right into their plans - send in the bombers to take down Daesh fighters with as much collateral damage possible to wreck the old order and give the locals only one choice, the guys with guns and plenty of oil money giving insane lectures and justifying the rape of children. They know our reaction is of over-reaction, and they're counting on it.
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:53 pm

The funny thing is I'm on Ramsej's side when I agree our country has had zero strategic direction in its foreign policy, and that Bush and Obama and Clinton have been failures. But when then his wanna-be German shit just completely puts me off his game.

Anyway, praying for the people of France and for the reasonable people in the Middle East who have to deal with this crap all the time. I'm taking a break from this sad thread.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 pm

When it comes to Daesh, by now the US has at least realized that the main route to containing them is distrupting their oil income which makes up for over 90% of their total revenue. That's a step in the positive direction, albeit a small one for the time being.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Korab wrote:

You know what? You can stuff that nazi shit up your ass. Start to spread some more intelligent propaganda here otherwise you'll be demoted to private and only thing you'll be allowed to post will be on cooking channel how to cook potatoes, and still it maybe too challenging for you.

See, before I thought you at least had an agenda; not a very smart one but intellectual nonetheless. The fact that your backdated issue with the World media carried weight what, about a decade and a half ago, but you chose to continue it to the presentnday just to fuel your middle eastern contempt towards the west set you apart by a few notches from the rest of the two other stooges in this thread. I thought you were the leader, the Moe.

But coming to discover your unpreparedness to hold an argument and the shallowness of your links makes me realize you are loose cannon filled with confetti and firecrackers. So anyhow I'm giving the Moe medal to Janker over there. Unlike Ramsej and you, at least he's smart enough to realize when he's been mocked.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby German-American » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Who's the wanna be nazi?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Forget it. I apologized to him and I trust he didn't mean the things he said.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:22 pm

quaazi wrote:

For some reason mutu doesn't have the balls to ban the guy who would get his ass handed to him should he say the same thing in the Südkurve.

Technically the person and post you're referring to breaks no official rule while this post right here does. But don't worry, I have no intention of pulling a LvG on you.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:31 pm

MUTU wrote:I have no intention of pulling a LvG on you.

Someone's got read today's SportBild, huh? You saw it, didn't you? Well, Xavi was wrong at first, later he found out that he is van Geniaal. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Xavi admits he initially thought Louis van Gaal was an ‘idiot’ at Barcelona [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:44 pm

JANKER wrote:
Xavi admits he initially thought Louis van Gaal was an ‘idiot’ at Barcelona [source]

I like the picture from SportBild. It's like: "What the hell you want from me, idiot?" :lol:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge