You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Korab wrote:Here is one of the most sober voices in America: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... d-be-done/

The link didn't work for me. Might be because I have bad connection. Judging by th URL, I really like ron paul. Hope he gets more support from the people of America

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes but I really don't think that the one where leaders are secretly Islamist sympathisers and are purposely allowing these terrorists inside our countries is not one of those with merit, I think.

What do you think that Kingdom Saudia Arabia is doing with their money in the entire world? I know and it's been proven dozens of times over the last 20 years what they have been doing, but what do you think?

What does Saudia Arabia has with Bosnia and Herzegovina in common? Can you find any track in the last 600 years what do they have with BiH? If they pump so much money into the BiH, why every 6th BiH citizen is facing with hunger?

Why do OHR, i.e. USA and Europe after 20 years of the Dayton ceasefire are still present? What the hell are those 3rd class bureaucrats doing all the time besides living like lords on people's bill for the past 20 years? Why is BiH still protectorate?
Few days ago, OHR decided to extend for another 10 years their presence. Why don't they work to solve all the problems of all three people(Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks/Muslims) when they wish peace?
Whose interest is to keep status quo for another 10 years, violate basic human rights to one of the constituent people(the least numerous) for the last 15 years with a western interference and actions?

Why is nobody introduced in other parts of Europe with the activities of the radical cells in BiH, south-western Serbia and some small municipalities in Kosovo? In fact, what has bh. institutions done about that, few police actions, arrests, court cases and nothing hasn't changed while black flags can be viable on the houses while you're passing near them with your car.

There are 100 mil questions and even more well-known answers which are far from any conspiracy theory and more close to well-known historic behavior of some old famous protagonists. These sort of situations don't satisfy anybody and that means we haven't moved anywhere from the previous. When bad things happen, the crocodile tears start flowing from one's eyes who take all the credits for those tragedies. I feel sorry for every single lost innocent life, even when someone kills peaceful animal who didn't threat to anyone around.
If our countries are in some kind of 'war' with somebody, then why don't we have that kind of impression except that everything is only getting worse and mainstream media are talking like they are from another world or dimension?

The fact is, today's people like to make philosophy even from a s*ít thereby complicating life to itself and then to the others. That's what we are. Our ancestors are definitely "proud" when they see for what did they worked hard, sweat, bleed, died... We can always be more against them because they didn't like to complicate life. #-o :oops:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm

FCB general wrote:Image

http://www.vecernji.hr/svijet/otac-dvoje-djece-postao-heroj-zrtvovao-se-i-spasio-stotine-u-bombaskom-napadu-1037715

Nobody on this world talks about Lebanese hero, the father of two children. Adel Termos instinctively huged ISIL s-bomber in Shia part of Beirut and prevented more than 150 victims.

I see no Facebook profile pictures of him, not a single word about him in Croatian TV, nothing! Some websites wrote it but not for the headlines, front pages, etc.

It's on CNN. Stop bitching.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:53 pm

The terrorists are intentionally trying to divide Muslims from the West, and the West from Muslims. It's obvious their goal is to incite hatred against Muslims in order to recruit vulnerable people who feel persecuted. True Christians are victimized, but my perception is it is Muslims who have been victimized the most by these people.

Thank you FCBGeneral and Tflags for spreading the story of Adel Termos, a real hero. I don't judge anyone who does otherwise under pressure, but we need more people like him who have the bias and will for action against these animals.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:they should insert a pole in her ass and make a procession with her around Paris and then burn her alive...

The Govts in Europe first have to deal with the suspected islamists at home. Check them all... their computers, their families, and all their movements and eradicate all underground mosques and arrest their respective imams who preach hate all the time. Then after making sure of this deal with the rest in iraq and sirya.
And learn the lesson not to ever intervene into others' affairs

I thought you were the one afraid American drones were watching you. One act of terrorism and all your values fly out the window? Aren't you intervening in Iraq and Syria's affairs if you "deal with the rest"?

I'm so confused on what you stand for, besides Hitler.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:06 pm

pyrasur wrote:The terrorists are intentionally trying to divide Muslims from the West, and the West from Muslims.

No....they're trying to eradicate no Islamic people.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Can you rephrase your response? I don't understand the point you are trying to make. You think they are trying to kill all of us 100 at a time? Killing people is not the goal. The strategic objective is fear. Read up some Clausewitz dog. Violence is the means to an end, not an end in itself.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:34 pm

They want to impose fear by killing themselves and others, that's it? You can't buy people and make them to kill themselves, you can't buy that... it's an ideology and they were taught wrong somewhere... something is wrong in the way they were educated.
They're not negotiable... they're animals... they were taught somewhere that what they're doing serves a cause. They're intentionally trying to divide and etc... that's simply BS, what is the message sent by them before doing it? Something is corrupted in their education.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:35 pm

I think @German-American wanted to say how these guys are not going to stop ever, as the Borg from Star Trek never stops; assimilate or die. :|

That's one of the s-bombers on video and picture. This guy was one month ago in Preševo camp and passed through Croatia if I'm not mistaken. Two guys are confirmed and I think he is the one of those.

We did have something similar between 1400-1900 which marked the Balkan, you can ask JANKER, too. But for me ISIL, Al-Nusra, FSA and Muslim Brotherhood are far worse than the Ottomans. This cruelty knows no limits.

We know very well what this means.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 am

pyrasur wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:they should insert a pole in her ass and make a procession with her around Paris and then burn her alive...

The Govts in Europe first have to deal with the suspected islamists at home. Check them all... their computers, their families, and all their movements and eradicate all underground mosques and arrest their respective imams who preach hate all the time. Then after making sure of this deal with the rest in iraq and sirya.

I thought you were the one afraid American drones were watching you. One act of terrorism and all your values fly out the window? Aren't you intervening in Iraq and Syria's affairs if you "deal with the rest"?

You have to clean the mess now...
Maybe this will be the last time and your country has learned the lesson.
1980s the US arms the taliban to fight the USSR
1980s the US arms Saddam to fight Iran
then they turn against the same guys who they have armed previously.
then they arm a group of ''freedom fighters'' to topple Assad in Syria and Gheddafi in Libya. only to turn against them again...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 am

So why are you trying to make the same mistake my country made lol?
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:

You have to clean the mess now...
Maybe this will be the last time and your country has learned the lesson.
1980s the US arms the taliban to fight the USSR
1980s the US arms Saddam to fight Iran
then they turn against the same guys who they have armed previously.
then they arm a group of ''freedom fighters'' to topple Assad in Syria and Gheddafi in Libya. only to turn against them again...

Why you even try to discuss anything with our CNN boys Pyrasur and Tflags, let them watch TV.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:00 am

Ah what a surprise. Korab and the wanna-be Nazi are in agreement.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:12 am

pyrasur wrote:Ah what a surprise. Korab and the wanna-be Nazi are in agreement.

You know what? You can stuff that nazi shit up your ass. Start to spread some more intelligent propaganda here otherwise you'll be demoted to private and only thing you'll be allowed to post will be on cooking channel how to cook potatoes, and still it maybe too challenging for you.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:17 am

pyrasur wrote:Ah what a surprise. Korab and the wanna-be Nazi are in agreement.

you make me laugh my friend... at least we have some things in common ... FC Bayern :lol:
Have a nice afternoon, I am going to sleep.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge