You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:38 pm

they should insert a pole in her ass and make a procession with her around Paris and then burn her alive...

The Govts in Europe first have to deal with the suspected islamists at home. Check them all... their computers, their families, and all their movements and eradicate all underground mosques and arrest their respective imams who preach hate all the time. Then after making sure of this deal with the rest in iraq and sirya.
And learn the lesson not to ever intervene into others' affairs
Last edited by ramsej84 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby icewizard » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Well she's definitely not objective, but she's a mother. A selfish one, but still a mother...
icewizard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 pm

There are a lot of families that don't support their sons in this and feel ashamed, publicly disown them. I'm not for returning violence for violence when there are other ways... like just duck tape her mouth. Her son was probably a stressed one, suffering from a mental illness indeed...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:36 pm

more coming out from Paris attack and french incompetence... [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:People need to give up on conspiracy theorists and trust in our leaders and security/intelligence officials. Does anyone truly believe for one second that these people do not care about their countries and their people? How farfetched it is to think that ALL of them are planning some conspiracy (because there's always the possibility that there are one or two wrong ones)? So many people have blasted Obama over and over but it is evident every time a tragedy happens that he feels very strongly about this. If Western leaders were behind this do you think they'd want to bomb the hell out of ISIS territory in retaliation?

Yes, politicians are liars and shed crocodile tears, but if there is one time I am sure that they are taking everything extremely seriously, it's when things like this affect them. We are at war with an invisible enemy, and that is scary enough. Let us not turn against our brothers and sisters who share our values.

Always believing in your leaders is stupid, some conspiracy is ludacris, but others have merit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Is it possible to identify a suicide bomber unless he was captured on footage just before the explosion ?

I am on speculating, but probably not as easy because their body would be destroyed, but with DNA testing and finger prints it's possible...would take more time I assume

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:05 pm

I think that all that news about perpetrators of all those attacks are BS, nobody knows who they were and especially that Abdelhamid, they just have to have guilty party and that's all. Is that Abdelhamid looking like a mastermind of anything? He probably lately masterminded purchase of his fancy hat and it exhausted all his funds to zero, he now runs somewhere in the desert and his only problem is how to find some water never mind orchestrating some attacks .
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Ok, well the thing is, is that this is essentially a war based on religion. Radical Islamic people killing Christians and western civilization(most western civilizations are Christian). I am a firm believer of the Roman Catholic Church, I respect other religions but I don't accept the radical ones....I have no problem with other people from other religions.
In the Catholic faith they teach to use war as a last resort, and I think we came to that about now. The fact is that these radicals are having mass killings around the world. In some sense it's a start of a new world war. Let me explain because when I was first told about this I didn't believe it, but...

There have been attacks in France twice in a year, attacks all over Africa and all over the middle east. People with grenades have been caught in london, the number of threats are increasing and spreading to more locations. It's only a matter of time when the US gets hit, and God help those people (my dad works in Washington DC, hope he will be ok). The battling is intensifying and more and more people are getting involved. It's come to a point where people are leaving Syria and coming to Europe. This is a huge war that's happening right now.
I pray for everyone, for Christians, for Islam's, Hindus, jew, and all. I ever pray for the radicals themselves, in all honestly they're the ones who need help the most.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:15 pm

German-American wrote:Ok, well the thing is, is that this is essentially a war based on religion. Radical Islamic people killing Christians and western civilization(most western civilizations are Christian). I am a firm believer of the Roman Catholic Church, I respect other religions but I don't accept the radical ones....I have no problem with other people from other religions.
In the Catholic faith they teach to use war as a last resort, and I think we came to that about now. The fact is that these radicals are having mass killings around the world. In some sense it's a start of a new world war. Let me explain because when I was first told about this I didn't believe it, but...

There have been attacks in France twice in a year, attacks all over Africa and all over the middle east. People with grenades have been caught in london, the number of threats are increasing and spreading to more locations. It's only a matter of time when the US gets hit, and God help those people (my dad works in Washington DC, hope he will be ok). The battling is intensifying and more and more people are getting involved. It's come to a point where people are leaving Syria and coming to Europe. This is a huge war that's happening right now.
I pray for everyone, for Christians, for Islam's, Hindus, jew, and all. I ever pray for the radicals themselves, in all honestly they're the ones who need help the most.

I like it! If you guys want to have a little historic background on it here is a bit lengthy article but full of info and links, just for fun of it try to read it. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/09/ ... -isis.html
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:26 pm

German-American wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:People need to give up on conspiracy theorists and trust in our leaders and security/intelligence officials. Does anyone truly believe for one second that these people do not care about their countries and their people? How farfetched it is to think that ALL of them are planning some conspiracy (because there's always the possibility that there are one or two wrong ones)? So many people have blasted Obama over and over but it is evident every time a tragedy happens that he feels very strongly about this. If Western leaders were behind this do you think they'd want to bomb the hell out of ISIS territory in retaliation?

Yes, politicians are liars and shed crocodile tears, but if there is one time I am sure that they are taking everything extremely seriously, it's when things like this affect them. We are at war with an invisible enemy, and that is scary enough. Let us not turn against our brothers and sisters who share our values.

Always believing in your leaders is stupid, some conspiracy is ludacris, but others have merit.

Yes but I really don't think that the one where leaders are secretly Islamist sympathisers and are purposely allowing these terrorists inside our countries is not one of those with merit, I think.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:53 pm

German-American wrote:The battling is intensifying and more and more people are getting involved. It's come to a point where people are leaving Syria and coming to Europe. This is a huge war that's happening right now.

Hmmm... I have read right after the Friday attack that Pope Francis spoke about the one part of WW3 which has started long time ago. Hello!? WW3 is progress? Can we find out the date when has it started? :?

Europe has become a soft, blackmailed continent by complete minorities(who control almost everything important in society), morally lost in relativism, hypocrisy and double standards. Why would all countries and people have to pay for someone's past sins? Why can't one people live in peace in its own motherland, focus on itself and its own problems and development and stopped being humiliated by some other countries?
At least some of my people still know through what we have suffered through the last 600 years and despite our past and the examples of it, nobody hasn't learned anything nor wanted to learn. For some small groups inside of our society, our past is representing an enormous problem because some people think we shouldn't have a reminder of what has happened to us in the past and let's just forget all, delete everything and accept everything so called "new and modern" what someone outside ordered to us, etc. etc. and our current present and the future will be so shining, beautiful, nice...
Seems to that those who forgot their past are now facing serious issues, deathly serious.

If people have really learned something from the past or even 90's, then Georgia in 2009 and Ukraine in the last two years wouldn't happen. But it happened, just as the Middle East and North Africa happened and the prove is that we really didn't move forward(whatever that means) except the technology development and that's it. But technology doesn't count as human progress regarding behavior, ethic, etc., on the contrary... Maybe I'm wrong, but as the technology is raising and developing, the human being declines and devolves. Despite everything, we have remained the same or even worse. The tools only make us worse(gunpowder, dinamite, A-bomb, social network humiliations and bullshíts, Toyota pickups in the Middle East, etc.). All was supposed to serve for good but in end the mankind only made it for worse.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Korab » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:56 pm

FCB general wrote:
German-American wrote:The battling is intensifying and more and more people are getting involved. It's come to a point where people are leaving Syria and coming to Europe. This is a huge war that's happening right now.

Hmmm... I have read right after the Friday attack that Pope Francis spoke about the one part of WW3 which has started long time ago. Hello!? WW3 is progress? Can we find out the date when has it started? :?

Europe has become a soft, blackmailed continent by complete minorities(who control almost everything important in society), morally lost in relativism, hypocrisy and double standards. Why would all countries and people have to pay for someone's past sins? Why can't one people live in peace in its own motherland, focus on itself and its own problems and development and stopped being humiliated by some other countries?
At least some of my people still know through what we have suffered through the last 600 years and despite our past and the examples of it, nobody hasn't learned anything nor wanted to learn. For some small groups inside of our society, our past is representing an enormous problem because some people think we shouldn't have a reminder of what has happened to us in the past and let's just forget all, delete everything and accept everything so called "new and modern" what someone outside ordered to us, etc. etc. and our current present and the future will be so shining, beautiful, nice...
Seems to that those who forgot their past are now facing serious issues, deathly serious.

If people have really learned something from the past or even 90's, then Georgia in 2009 and Ukraine in the last two years wouldn't happen. But it happened, just as the Middle East and North Africa happened and the prove is that we really didn't move forward(whatever that means) except the technology development and that's it. But technology doesn't count as human progress regarding behavior, ethic, etc., on the contrary... Maybe I'm wrong, but as the technology is raising and developing, the human being declines and devolves. Despite everything, we have remained the same or even worse. The tools only make us worse(gunpowder, dinamite, A-bomb, social network humiliations and bullshíts, Toyota pickups in the Middle East, etc.). All was supposed to serve for good but in end the mankind only made it for worse.

People don't have anything to say, governments should learn but obviously they don't want to.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes but I really don't think that the one where leaders are secretly Islamist sympathisers and are purposely allowing these terrorists inside our countries is not one of those with merit, I think.

Sorry, kind of hard to understand what you meant

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Korab wrote:
FCB general wrote:

People don't have anything to say, governments should learn but obviously they don't want to.

I 100% agree with your technology statement, people are disconnecting from their beliefs. Look at how today's society is, I mean what I see here at college is disgusting. Morals have been lost

FCB general wrote:

Totally know what you mean

German-American wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yes but I really don't think that the one where leaders are secretly Islamist sympathisers and are purposely allowing these terrorists inside our countries is not one of those with merit, I think.

Sorry, kind of hard to understand what you meant

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Here is one of the most sober voices in America: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... d-be-done/
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge