You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Korab » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

"So just to understand you better, you are quoting an article that deplores intervention and yet you suggest the solution is to "stop them.'" Exactly with one exception "stop wars" which are so called interventions or supporting "democratic" (like al-Nusra front) opposition with arms and money, you understand my stance well. Article states who is causing wars, it should answer your questions.
PS4! ha, ha, that hurts me. I'm really avid user of that thing.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby albanian7 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:17 am

theundead wrote:
tflags wrote:Brilliant! So, by this logic, people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack? Just want to follow up on your logic there.

Governments of people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack. The US and its allies have been waging illegitimate wars (both direct ones as well as proxy ones) in so many countries around the world. There will be retaliation when innocent people are killed. As a national of a terrorism-stricken country, I can tell you that we suffer incidents like the Paris attack every month or so. The monsters that the war on terror has produced are now no longer limited to Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq. They have found a way to Europe and they will continue to wage war against the people whose governments bombed them and killed their innocent.

Just to be clear I do not support these attacks. I am deeply grieved by the terrorist act. I hope ISIS and all those burn and die a painful death for what they have done. And I am ashamed that the supposedly ISLAMIC state is murdering people who caused no harm to them. When the Prophet Mohammad led an expedition towards the sacred city of Makkah, he had ordered his men to not kill any children, women, elderly, or any other person who is not carrying a weapon of war. I find no justification in Islam of what ISIS has done.

But all these events of the past day or so have got me thinking: Is this all the effect of what the US and NATO have been doing in Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the middle east?

I apologize in advance if I offend you or your religion, I come from a predominantly Muslim (tolerant) country and in no way am I trying to link the teaching of Islam with the monsters that carried those attack

There are many people from many countries, including Northern Africa or Middle East who have come to Europe decades ago and created families in Europe - people from my own country too. I don't know if you have noticed but people from the Balkans, Eastern Europe and even Turkey have integrated well (to a certain degree) in their new countries, while people from Northern Africa and Middle East, in general, haven't and some of these people are carrying out terrorist attacks in the European capitals (Paris, Madrid, London). I am talking about people who have come to Europe before Bush decided to bomb sovereign states. Don't you think that the way these Muslims from these countries think about the society and religion is compatible to how Europeans think? Can they be fully integrated? Again, I am not talking about you who are condemning these actions, I am talking about those who want the best for ISIS. You know, many religions have had bloody pasts too, but they've reformed. Islam hasn't. I know there are many moderate Muslim scholars and preachers, but the religion is being used by both oppressive governments and terrorist groups to justify the shit they've done in the past or the shit they're doing right now.

It's impossible for the Christian world to reform Islam. You cannot expect the Pope to get up and educate the Muslim populations about what the principles of their religion (one of them, peace) are. And you cannot expect a non-violent response from the Western world to these attacks, when the Muslim government of Saudi Arabia, Pakistas, etc. don't try to tackle these issues. Sure, USA has done their own fair share of "mistakes" regarding this, but most of the financing comes from Muslim countries, Muslim businessmen, Muslim governments. By "your" people, and whenever someone in these countries has managed to control these guys, they're usually murderous, sadistic freaks who kill their own people or get involved in Shia vs Sunni wars. And all these attacks are carried on by Muslim people, who are supplied with weapons from Muslim organizations and they preach hatred and jihad in Muslim mosques and schools.

It's one thing to say #NotAllMuslims and to refuse embracing Islamophobia and to acknowledge that Muslims around the world should not be persecuted because of what is happening. It's another thing to have a civilized debate whether the culture your religion promotes in those regions (again, not principles of Islam in itself) breeds intolerance, incompatibility with modern 21th century values and wars.

It's been 48 hours after 129 innocent, young people were killed in Paris. Whatever USA & Europe has done in the past, it cannot be redone, it's in the past. Can we discuss what our governments (as in, the American, British, German, French, Russian governments; my government is too busy fighting with the opposition about car leasings) should do in this situation to protect the rights of their own citizens, as they're obliged to do by their constitution? And it's not unthinkable (well, it is for Germans) that maybe, just maybe, not allowing one million uncontrolled people to enter your borders (most of them innocent refugees fleeing the war, some of them terrorists) may be a good idea since among them, there will be a bunch of terrorists who found the golden opportunity to reach Europe with fake Syrian passports and who will, in the coming years, carry on organized terrorist attacks in Paris, London or Berlin. Again, I am not saying what the government should do, but I am saying that muting all these discussions with a #NotAllMuslims and a political correctness textbook won't help the debate or our own future safety.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:01 am

They're proving that totalitarian regimes were the best option for their respective countries... anyone who worked to change that can realize now that they made an irreversible mistake. Eff Global village and all that shit... I want horses and candles back... long walks to get somewhere if no horses and all that shit. :P
Today people want to do justice everywhere... I guess it was less BS back in the days when you didn't cross a border in a lifetime or you never heard of China, when you didn't have to listen to news about what's happening 1000000 miles away from you but you simply just had to live your life... today you have to get involved in every kind of BS because it's a trend. If it's wasn't enough everything else, on the TV you have to listen worries of a billion people, can you find some peace in this time...
And these bloodthirsty bastards... eff em all, they'll rot in hell.
Last edited by JANKER on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:15 am

I think all men kind needs to go back to the Neanderthal era - back to basics... a start over, a new beginning cause 99% of the 6 billion are as crazy as hell...
good night
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:36 am

There's a problem with humans, they like to reach the top... when they reach it, there's nothing more left to do just to stay there and you know it gets kinda boring... then they realize that there's only one more thing left to do called CRAZINESS... of course most will give it a try.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:38 am

Just found this article....
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/16/ignor ... s-islamic/

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:50 am

pyrasur wrote:
theundead wrote:
tflags wrote:Brilliant! So, by this logic, people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack? Just want to follow up on your logic there.

Governments of people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack. The US and its allies have been waging illegitimate wars (both direct ones as well as proxy ones) in so many countries around the world. There will be retaliation when innocent people are killed. As a national of a terrorism-stricken country, I can tell you that we suffer incidents like the Paris attack every month or so. The monsters that the war on terror has produced are now no longer limited to Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq. They have found a way to Europe and they will continue to wage war against the people whose governments bombed them and killed their innocent.

Just to be clear I do not support these attacks. I am deeply grieved by the terrorist act. I hope ISIS and all those burn and die a painful death for what they have done. And I am ashamed that the supposedly ISLAMIC state is murdering people who caused no harm to them. When the Prophet Mohammad led an expedition towards the sacred city of Makkah, he had ordered his men to not kill any children, women, elderly, or any other person who is not carrying a weapon of war. I find no justification in Islam of what ISIS has done.

But all these events of the past day or so have got me thinking: Is this all the effect of what the US and NATO have been doing in Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the middle east?

Not just limited to the US and its allies is it? Every government around the world is playing the game. Perhaps you could question why Pakistan is playing both sides in Afghanistan, not that I judge them in anyway for wanting to end up the winner.

Yes. Governments are playing the games and the results of these is what we witnessed in Paris and what we have been witnessing in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and the rest of the middle East for the past decade or so.
And Pakistani government is an ally of the US.
The bottom line is that innocent people are dying because of the problems our governments created. What our response is? The french are bombing Syria, possibly killing more innocent people along with Isis, and the cycle continuing.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 am

and the war lords are getting richer richer and more richer.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 am

Manhunt for Paris suspected terrorist who was questioned and released after attacks [source]

don't know whether to :lol: or to :(
Europe is in good hands indeed...
Hollande make way pls
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby icewizard » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:39 am

May the deceased rest in peace and may their families find the patience to support those horrible events, whether they are in Paris, Beirut, Iraq, Kuwait, Yemen, Bahrain, Eastern Arabia...

To be honest, i'll present myself more on the personal level so you know what i'm talking about: i'm originally iraqi and a practicing Twelver Shia Muslim, and we've seen way too much trouble from this Wahhabi / Salafi terror violence (considered sunni muslim extremists) such that not only shia muslim suffers under them (shia muslims are the main victims of the salafis), but also sunni muslim moderates, and non-muslims too as you see... Their goal is to impose their beliefs by force, never by conviction. Back in the beginning of the 1800s, they attacked a Shia Muslim holy city called Karbala https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala and killed more than 5000 people mostly women and children...

I feel sadness about what happened in Paris, but we are way too used to these suicide bombing back in Iraq (where i'm planning to go for a pilgrimage end of november, mid-december 2015). How many terrorist bombings have you seen in Iraq? Where did the suicide bombing happen in Beirut? It's not a Hezbollah bastion, fort, headquarters, but a Shia Muslim residential neighborhood...

The thing is that the west is way too thirsty of Saudi oil (#1 exporter of Wahhabi / Salafi trend), such that they would do whatever please them. But ask a drug consumer to repel his dealer, would he do so that easily, with the dealer selling him the drugs for cheap?
icewizard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 am

icewizard wrote:May the deceased rest in peace and may their families find the patience to support those horrible events, whether they are in Paris, Beirut, Iraq, Kuwait, Yemen, Bahrain, Eastern Arabia...

To be honest, i'll present myself more on the personal level so you know what i'm talking about: i'm originally iraqi and a practicing Twelver Shia Muslim, and we've seen way too much trouble from this Wahhabi / Salafi terror violence (considered sunni muslim extremists) such that not only shia muslim suffers under them (shia muslims are the main victims of the salafis), but also sunni muslim moderates, and non-muslims too as you see... Their goal is to impose their beliefs by force, never by conviction. Back in the beginning of the 1800s, they attacked a Shia Muslim holy city called Karbala https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala and killed more than 5000 people mostly women and children...

I feel sadness about what happened in Paris, but we are way too used to these suicide bombing back in Iraq (where i'm planning to go for a pilgrimage end of november, mid-december 2015). How many terrorist bombings have you seen in Iraq? Where did the suicide bombing happen in Beirut? It's not a Hezbollah bastion, fort, headquarters, but a Shia Muslim residential neighborhood...

The thing is that the west is way too thirsty of Saudi oil (#1 exporter of Wahhabi / Salafi trend), such that they would do whatever please them. But ask a drug consumer to repel his dealer, would he do so that easily, with the dealer selling him the drugs for cheap?

May God's Blessings shine upon you.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 pm

http://www.vecernji.hr/svijet/otac-dvoje-djece-postao-heroj-zrtvovao-se-i-spasio-stotine-u-bombaskom-napadu-1037715

Nobody on this world talks about Lebanese hero, the father of two children. Adel Termos instinctively huged ISIL s-bomber in Shia part of Beirut and prevented more than 150 victims.

I see no Facebook profile pictures of him, not a single word about him in Croatian TV, nothing! Some websites wrote it but not for the headlines, front pages, etc.

Who are these 37 murdered people? Are we going to hear their stories like of the Paris people?

ramsej84 wrote:Manhunt for Paris suspected terrorist who was questioned and released after attacks [source]

don't know whether to :lol: or to :(
Europe is in good hands indeed...
Hollande make way pls

Bunch of incompetent idiots. Last night I read what one Croatian ex-soldier wrote about their reactions during the night of the attack, completely silly and embarrassing. And they say they will fight ISIL, with what... They couldn't throw Gaddafi alone and Americans needed to do it instead of them. They can't keep safe their own streets how big invalids they are. #-o #-o #-o

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:16 pm

a true hero...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:17 pm

early hours of Sunday. Paveville Malta -
https://youtu.be/urAFymuyZ5s
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Paris terror attacks: Mother of suspected suicide bomber says he 'did not mean to kill anyone' [source]
#-o #-o
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge