You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ottackon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:41 am

quaazi wrote:Well it's good that such a complex issue has a youtube video explaining how it's solved! Boy do we all feel stupid now.

What is really stupid, is to think that the people in power are doing everything they can to solve this crisis.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:01 pm

ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby quaazi » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:48 pm

ottackon wrote:What is really stupid, is to think that the people in power are doing everything they can to solve this crisis.

well the people in power are actually reptilians so there's that, right?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:03 pm

I think otta know a thing or two more than we do. so do not try to ridicule every argument

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Actually it would be naive to expect people who caused the problem to solve it.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:26 pm

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Korab wrote:Actually it would be naive to expect people who caused the problem to solve it.

This should be interesting. So, how do you solve it? You seem to know better. (I know I'll regret this but wth.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Korab » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm

tflags wrote:
Korab wrote:Actually it would be naive to expect people who caused the problem to solve it.

This should be interesting. So, how do you solve it? You seem to know better. (I know I'll regret this but wth.)

Probably you would agree that reason for refugees influx is caused by wars so immediate solution would be stopping them. The rest how to do it you can deduct yourself.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Korab wrote:
tflags wrote:

Probably you would agree that reason for refugees influx is caused by wars so immediate solution would be stopping them. The rest how to do it you can deduct yourself.

Brilliant! So, by this logic, people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack? Just want to follow up on your logic there.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Korab » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Want some more answers just read this article http://www.chris-floyd.com/Articles/253 ... lence.html you will learn a lot. Then if you don't trust it just check facts mentioned there. I think I will finish our discussion at this point because it doesn't lead to anything.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby theundead » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 pm

tflags wrote:Brilliant! So, by this logic, people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack? Just want to follow up on your logic there.

Governments of people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack. The US and its allies have been waging illegitimate wars (both direct ones as well as proxy ones) in so many countries around the world. There will be retaliation when innocent people are killed. As a national of a terrorism-stricken country, I can tell you that we suffer incidents like the Paris attack every month or so. The monsters that the war on terror has produced are now no longer limited to Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq. They have found a way to Europe and they will continue to wage war against the people whose governments bombed them and killed their innocent.

Just to be clear I do not support these attacks. I am deeply grieved by the terrorist act. I hope ISIS and all those burn and die a painful death for what they have done. And I am ashamed that the supposedly ISLAMIC state is murdering people who caused no harm to them. When the Prophet Mohammad led an expedition towards the sacred city of Makkah, he had ordered his men to not kill any children, women, elderly, or any other person who is not carrying a weapon of war. I find no justification in Islam of what ISIS has done.

But all these events of the past day or so have got me thinking: Is this all the effect of what the US and NATO have been doing in Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the middle east?
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Guys...

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm

They can neither avoid nor stop the chaos anymore.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:21 pm

theundead wrote:
tflags wrote:Brilliant! So, by this logic, people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack? Just want to follow up on your logic there.

Governments of people who provided an humanitarian assistance to war refugees are the originators of a terrorist attack. The US and its allies have been waging illegitimate wars (both direct ones as well as proxy ones) in so many countries around the world. There will be retaliation when innocent people are killed. As a national of a terrorism-stricken country, I can tell you that we suffer incidents like the Paris attack every month or so. The monsters that the war on terror has produced are now no longer limited to Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq. They have found a way to Europe and they will continue to wage war against the people whose governments bombed them and killed their innocent.

Just to be clear I do not support these attacks. I am deeply grieved by the terrorist act. I hope ISIS and all those burn and die a painful death for what they have done. And I am ashamed that the supposedly ISLAMIC state is murdering people who caused no harm to them. When the Prophet Mohammad led an expedition towards the sacred city of Makkah, he had ordered his men to not kill any children, women, elderly, or any other person who is not carrying a weapon of war. I find no justification in Islam of what ISIS has done.

But all these events of the past day or so have got me thinking: Is this all the effect of what the US and NATO have been doing in Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest of the middle east?

Not just limited to the US and its allies is it? Every government around the world is playing the game. Perhaps you could question why Pakistan is playing both sides in Afghanistan, not that I judge them in anyway for wanting to end up the winner.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Korab wrote:

So just to understand you better, you are quoting an article that deplores intervention and yet you suggest the solution is to "stop them." So please enlighten us, stop who? The war (via intervention I guess unless you've found a way to stop these terrorists with your PS4) or stopping the refugees?

Please do let us know before throwing the towel at having to explain your own remarks.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge