You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:28 pm

The government is prepared to cancel the Commonwealth summit in Malta if there was any sign of a credible threat, Prime Minister Joseph Muscat said this morning.

However, he emphasised that there is no known security threat to Malta. He also revealed that additional security measures have been adopted in key strategic sites overnight as a precautionary measure. [source]

Cancelling this would show the terrorists have won and the state of fear Europe is in.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Bloody Friday for Pariz... Seems that they wanted to select proper moment France and Germany match and American group on concert. Next year as we all know - Euro 2016, host - France.

Just I expected... It won't take time to repeat. ISIL took the responsibility while tens of ISIL, Al-Nusra and even those "moderate opposition" terrorists were identified and stopped on Greece borders lately. Some of them surely managed to enter Europe via Hungary or even Croatia, you never know... Some six months ago tens of thousands of false passports were captured on Turkish-Bulgarian borders which were about to be used for ISIL sleepers.

But then again, there are third generation kids who are also part of this story. According to French intelligence, they knew that these attacks can be expected, but they couldn't know when exactly and that's the key - unlike ETA, IRA and other groups who fight for their ethnic countries and interests, these guys have nothing to lose since they prepared themselves for the one way ticket, i.e. suicide missions which isn't near close specific for ETA, IRA, FARC, Black Panthers, etc.

They always win because life means nothing to them. French civilians are in fact soldiers and enemies for ISIL.

Just one attack and 80% of European continent and everything changes over the night. All weaknesses come out.

I just recall 2009 and the whole Mediterranean, that was completely another world and dimension... :roll: This is the price for Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad. Even Donald Trump spoke about them in the last 2-3 weeks. Innocent people will pay because of their evil politicians who betrayed them.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Other countries reported receiving threats just before Paris attacks...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:46 pm

I love this though. Brothers and sisters all over the world. We are in this together.

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Notice the comments under the video. Some people think their leaders are planning these chaos, giving wolves to guard sheep.

You know my friend for Gornja Maoča near Tuzla in Bosnia-Herzegovina, that's less than 100 kilometers from my hometown. Place is completely isolated, no cell phone signal, but laptops and other stuff for studying are there. Those who live there always take off their flags when police and journalists visit that place. ISIL flags are normal there. Bilal Bosnić is buying parcels in Bihać less than 50 kilometers of Zagreb. Wahabbi leader in BiH Nusret Imamović is already in Syria fighting for Al-Nusra.

Gornja Maoča

Sarajevo, the capital of BiH at well-known Baščaršija where I know to visit

They are all playing democracy and human rights on max. level and making retards of us.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:56 pm

People need to give up on conspiracy theorists and trust in our leaders and security/intelligence officials. Does anyone truly believe for one second that these people do not care about their countries and their people? How farfetched it is to think that ALL of them are planning some conspiracy (because there's always the possibility that there are one or two wrong ones)? So many people have blasted Obama over and over but it is evident every time a tragedy happens that he feels very strongly about this. If Western leaders were behind this do you think they'd want to bomb the hell out of ISIS territory in retaliation?

Yes, politicians are liars and shed crocodile tears, but if there is one time I am sure that they are taking everything extremely seriously, it's when things like this affect them. We are at war with an invisible enemy, and that is scary enough. Let us not turn against our brothers and sisters who share our values.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Ordinary citizens don't have 100 security systems and as many bodyguards... It's not time to "let's see what happens next", they can afford it unlike ordinary citizens. Anybody remembers the measures taken after Munich '72?
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:35 pm

JANKER wrote:Ordinary citizens don't have 100 security systems and as many bodyguards... It's not time to "let's see what happens next", they can afford it unlike ordinary citizens. Anybody remembers the measures taken after Munich '72?

You can't prevent someone who is going to commit suicide. Assassination of Israeli athletes was a different story. UDBA agents didn't kill Croatian emigrants and emigrants of other nationalities in the whole Europe by blowing themselves in the air, it was either by using guns, knife, axles or kidnapping and returning tehem inside of Yugoslavian borders where they finished them.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:40 pm

I'm talking about the measures taken after the massacre... there were more efficient measures taken after that than now, maybe because they were athletes...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:40 pm

I used to live in Paris during my studies and I'm still shocked because I know some of the places that were targeted.
God bless Al-Assad and Putin, the only ones who are fighting terrorism.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 pm

JANKER wrote:I'm talking about the measures taken after the massacre... there were more efficient measures taken after that than now, maybe because they were athletes...

Those were different times and different geopolitical situation, as well as the measures regarding KGB agents, etc. Then the enemies weren't national states, cultures, languages, tradition, Catholic Church, dictators but evil Soviets and their values. All masks have fallen right after the end of the Cold War.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby albanian7 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:05 pm

FCB general wrote:

Notice the comments under the video. Some people think their leaders are planning these chaos, giving wolves to guard sheep.

You know my friend for Gornja Maoča near Tuzla in Bosnia-Herzegovina, that's less than 100 kilometers from my hometown. Place is completely isolated, no cell phone signal, but laptops and other stuff for studying are there. Those who live there always take off their flags when police and journalists visit that place. ISIL flags are normal there. Bilal Bosnić is buying parcels in Bihać less than 50 kilometers of Zagreb. Wahabbi leader in BiH Nusret Imamović is already in Syria fighting for Al-Nusra.

Gornja Maoča

Sarajevo, the capital of BiH at well-known Baščaršija where I know to visit

They are all playing democracy and human rights on max. level and making retards of us.

Ouch. That hurts to read. It's a shame these crazy people are using the poverty and lack of education in our countries to create extremist soldiers.

Thank God I have yet to see a ISIS flag here but it's still scary. Many young men have fled to Syria to fight, including a neighbor. He refuses to talk to his family and they only check if he's alive on his facebook. I know the guy, it's a surreal feeling to have talked to someone, shaken his hand or helped him park his car, and now he's in Middle East killing people
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:08 pm

If one of the big shots got hit by them, there would be a totally different approach to fight them... they'd start shitting on their pants and start working on it as they were supposed to do from the beginning.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:07 pm

London: Gatwick Airport terminal evacuated, police arrest man with grenade in his bag [source]

Almost another one.

Croatian admiral Domazet: Today is no one safe in Europe [source]

The admiral said this started in far 1789, when French revolution started to destroy European identity.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Sensational headline regarding the Gatwick incident. As far as I know, it is not yet confirmed that there were explosives. Probably just an ordinary bomb scare like the hundreds that happen every day in airports around the world, given extra attention because of what is happening right now.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge