You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:16 pm

You're not entirely wrong... She has a vision of Europe... And she thought Germany had to be the best example... And I think I don't need to tell you, Germany pays for most of the shit in EU... ;) Problem is: Solidarity ends for Poland and the likes of it when it's not just about receiving anymore, but giving something in return... THAT'S why her politics seem so messed up atm (I agree on that one!)
CDU is conservative yes, but in a liberal way... Right now, CDU is ebodying (and occupying!) the political center like no other party... There simply aren't many alternatives... I expect - and fear! - a swing to the right with the next elections - but I don't see anyone actuallly able to challlenger her, if she chooses to run again...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:42 pm

I saw somewhere that her govt is being called a ''regime''
Sorry but her vision is screwed, and in the next few years if there won't be a big war going on (as the ones from the far west wants us to do) there will be a big change in Europe.
I know what is her goal. To get as many foreigners from outside Europe as she can ... this to replace the current population which is ageing and at the same time eradicating all the rights that the european worker has achieved during the last century.
THey want us to go back to slavery...

As for the EU and the fact that you contribute... granted... my country in the next few years will become a contributor as well meaning that we will give more than we get! To hell this EU...
I am all against it and pray every day that it is eradicated asap. (for the record I was in favour and voted yes in a referendum way back in 2003 but me and many others were cheated by our Politicians as we were not aware of what it really was)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:00 pm

DENMARK: 8-YEAR OLD PRODIGY SPEAKS 32 LANGUAGES [source]

Skagen| Ankjær Nørgaard, an 8-year old boy from northern Denmark, is certainly one of the world’s most gifted kids when it comes to mastering different languages. Already fluent in more than 31 different tongues and dialects, the young prodigy has become youngest human being ever recorded to have learned 32, by adding the Mandarin (or Standard chinese) language to his pedigree last week, in only three days.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:The problem is that the population will continue to increase. People living longer, more births than deaths per day (I think), expats relocating here and more foreigners coming to work. Maybe the only solution is to get out.

never... (to get out) we all know what the real problem is... the obvious one... however apart from that ... :
I think you know about those tens of thousands of fake residential permits which were issued no?
And what about the foreign companies (betting) who employ mainly foreigners?
and the sicilians , italians and spanish who came here escaping from their ruined economies? and even in the health care ; one can notice a lot of foreigners... IMO nowadays it is rare to meet Maltese in the hospitality ind, retail shops etc
I voted Yes for the EU but today I realize that it was a big mistake... because apart from the fact that we lost our powers over many many things the free movement of people was not beneficial ...

As for births... I cannot really tell you... but from my experience on a particular day... 45/50% of births were to ''foreigners''

You have a good point with the ruined economy. It will take years and years for the economy to be stable again, possibly an entire new currency in all. I feel the same way with immigration in America. We have the space, but millions of immigrants are hete illegally, and getting benefits at the same time. I have no problem if someone wants to come to America to start a new life, but they have to do it legally. My dad's taxes are going up like crazy with all these govt funding towards "undocumented"(which is the nice way of saying illegal) people. The thing that the American govt has to go after first are the corporation that give illegals jobs, because that's how they get their money. I mean it's really not insanely hard to become legal, not asking for citizenship but at least a green card (that's a permit to live in the US for a long term....my mom has one when she moved from Germany).

It's not right to say no more immigrants, at least for the US, Malta is a different situation, because the US was built from immigrants and it's only right if we continue the tradition.
So many jobs are given below minimum wage to illegals, if we didn't have the problem or if it was addressed so it would start to lower then our unemployment rate would fall drastically.

It's way to easy for people to cross the border, there are cases of people being deported over ten times and still coming across, and then killing American civilians.

I am open to migrants, but in a legal fair way for the current citizens

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:34 am

pyrasur wrote:This is the general chat thread. Is it possible to be off-topic?

I guess talking about bayern is off topic lmao!

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:40 am

pyrasur wrote:I was forced to be there believe me. It's not a big deal but after a while you think a public institution should not be catering to only a section of its group, especially if it's not the job of a school to promote religion.

The church it's on them whether or not they want to take down crosses. If that is what the congregation decided to make refugees more welcome, it should not be for you to judge them. But no way refugees should demand the church change that to accommodate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But a lot of countries are formed on religion.

The reason why isis is fighting so hard is for their religion, they want to convert everyone. They say it all the time, it's radical. When you look at it, isis is a war on religion, like many wars are. They kill mainly Christians.

When we do not teach our history or our coubtries beliefs we lose the will to fight the real reason of these wars.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:47 am

MaCk0y wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I am sorry I don t agree with you. I am not one of those who think that the world is one. No Sir I love my country and am proud of it.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

But Genki Sudo says 'We are all one' and Genki Sudo is the man my friend! :D

Idk if you posted this as a joke or what, but I want to say this anyway

We are not all one, that's pure bull shit. If we are one why the heck are we bombing each other? Why are there wars? Why are there starving children? Why are there huge govt organizations who basically control everything?

This crazy idea of we are one is wrong and offensive. Instead we should teach to be tolerable of each other, not exactly accepting everyone but being able to not go to war with one another. Teach kids that people are different, but to respect one another.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:57 pm

German-American wrote:Idk if you posted this as a joke or what, but I want to say this anyway

We are not all one, that's pure bull shit.

He can visit some center-eastern European countries; Eastern, Southeastern and South European countries and say that. In the worse scenario some fellas will beat him because they can't stand own(native) stupidity and so they must his, in the best people will(with laugh on their faces) suggest him to visit a doctor. :lol:

I mean, really... Is that university in background? What about reading and thinking about written before signing? That's the best proof of (d)evolution(optionally with ' ' between "e" and "n").

This is even far extreme

German-American wrote:This crazy idea of we are one is wrong and offensive. Instead we should teach to be tolerable of each other, not exactly accepting everyone but being able to not go to war with one another. Teach kids that people are different, but to respect one another.

We are one as human beings and that's it. The best test to fail in start can be neighborhood. If you are having a hard time with your (bad) neighbors and neighborhood, then there's a even better possibility that you will have a real hard time with other people who come from completely another civilizations, cultures, customs, daily habits, etc.

How can someone force that stupid and insane idea of global village when you can't with just few meters away your own neighbor who's of the same nationality, same origin, same tradition, even the same religious beliefs and raising, etc.?

Well, you can't. Things only get worse. In some countries they have gone so extreme far and it's the matter of time when something bad happens. So called tolerance' borders or level of tolerance can't be forever expended like the space who is expanding and expanding lengthwise and crosswise.
In the end, the highest price will pay good, decent, simple people who never needed those huge borders, SF or pervert ideas but only daily bread, water, roof over their heads to not get wet and cold, something simple and decent to wear, families and few friends.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Genki Sudo will convert them to peacemakers.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby German-American » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:52 pm

FCB general wrote:
German-American wrote:Idk if you posted this as a joke or what, but I want to say this anyway

We are not all one, that's pure bull shit.

He can visit some center-eastern European countries; Eastern, Southeastern and South European countries and say that. In the worse scenario some fellas will beat him because they can't stand own(native) stupidity and so they must his, in the best people will(with laugh on their faces) suggest him to visit a doctor.

I mean, really... Is that university in background? What about reading and thinking about written before signing? That's the best proof of (d)evolution(optionally with ' ' between "e" and "n").

This is even far extreme

German-American wrote:This crazy idea of we are one is wrong and offensive. Instead we should teach to be tolerable of each other, not exactly accepting everyone but being able to not go to war with one another. Teach kids that people are different, but to respect one another.

We are one as human beings and that's it. The best test to fail in start can be neighborhood. If you are having a hard time with your (bad) neighbors and neighborhood, then there's a even better possibility that you will have a real hard time with other people who come from completely another civilizations, cultures, customs, daily habits, etc.

How can someone force that stupid and insane idea of global village when you can't with just few meters away your own neighbor who's of the same nationality, same origin, same tradition, even the same religious beliefs and raising, etc.?

Well, you can't. Things only get worse. In some countries they have gone so extreme far and it's the matter of time when something bad happens. So called tolerance' borders or level of tolerance can't be forever expended like the space who is expanding and expanding lengthwise and crosswise.
In the end, the highest price will pay good, decent, simple people who never needed those huge borders, SF or pervert ideas but only daily bread, water, roof over their heads to not get wet and cold, something simple and decent to wear, families and few friends.

As a human or a race yes we are the same, But it's not fair to say we are all one.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zamir92 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Sorry for asking , anybody have a bayern group whatapps , please respons
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby German-American » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:31 pm

zamir92 wrote:Sorry for asking , anybody have a bayern group whatapps , please respons

What is the purpose of it? Heard of the name but never knew what it does.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:43 am

FCB general wrote:He can visit some center-eastern European countries; Eastern, Southeastern and South European countries and say that. In the worse scenario some fellas will beat him because they can't stand own(native) stupidity and so they must his, in the best people will(with laugh on their faces) suggest him to visit a doctor. :lol:

IDK what you are refeering to. Me?
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:15 pm

German-American wrote:
FCB general wrote:He can visit some center-eastern European countries; Eastern, Southeastern and South European countries and say that. In the worse scenario some fellas will beat him because they can't stand own(native) stupidity and so they must his, in the best people will(with laugh on their faces) suggest him to visit a doctor. :lol:

IDK what you are refeering to. Me?

In general, not to you or anyone here. The story started with Sudo, right?

Genki Sudo can sell these silly stories in my country and our neighborhood but nobody wouldn't care about it here, likely they would mock on him by sending him on special treatments or in the worst possible scenario confront with him. Not only Sudo, but anyone who wants to be amusing. :)

That's all.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:18 pm

at the moment this waste of time and money from our taxes is happening here in Malta. Lucky b******* they found this unusual whether... however the Queen and all the ones coming for the commonwealth meeting won't be so lucky :twisted: [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge