You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 pm

I could not understand why they had other elections this june...
Why Georgian ?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Why Georgian ?

Because he is of Georgian ancestry, one convert or on our[Croatian] word "poturica" which fits perfectly. Those are often far worse than the ethnic one.

AKP won the elections but couldn't form the government. They won around 40-41% in June while this time they won 49-50%. To these 49-50% add all other votes from other parties below 10%(which is a border to enter the parliament) who failed to enter the parliament and which went automatically to AKP, that brings him around 330 places of 550 in Turkish parliament.

In Turkey, 50% and more give them legitimacy to form a government alone, so according to some posts which I read, he restored his absolute power in the parliament and now he can do whatever he wants or translated - he is now able to change constitution and reach his sick idea of becoming a sultan, i.e. increase authority, influence, rights, tools for a Turkish president function. That means, he'll act as American and French president while having an absolute power and support in the parliament. He doesn't need any kind of coalition partners nor permission.

I hope I'm wrong, but those are the reasons for 2nd elections. We'll see it in the near future, the dog won't stay calm for long. He wants to mess up around Balkan countries again and I don't believe that it's gonna be just for economic perspective and interests but also some other stuff, as well.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:31 am

that sound very nasty...
I agree about the converts... such ppl are more zealots ... and dangerous...

if he becomes aggressive we shall call the Knights of St.John again to put him back in his corner as we did in 1565 :twisted:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:20 pm

East German who signalled end of Berlin Wall dies at 86 [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:01 am

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:49 pm

I'm still angry at my ancestors who gave up the old gods to avoid offending the Romans.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:14 pm

pyrasur wrote:I'm still angry at my ancestors who gave up the old gods to avoid offending the Romans.

if you agree with such madness ... ****
Seriously how many of you here agree with such a thing.
If you are in Rome do as the Romans do...
If I go to Israel I cannot order Prok and the list is endless I don't want to mention other restrictions in other areas of the world.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:22 pm

I don't know. I figured the schools were secular anyway. I never treated these holidays as overly religious but it annoyed me when my school did a prayer at lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:27 pm

No what I meant is that if you have a custom you don't need to change it because there are foreigners.
But you shouldn't be annoyed if so you can always walk out from the class and come back.
During our Religion lesson those who were not interested either used to shut their ears and did something else or else used to go out to the gym doing something else...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:42 pm

I was forced to be there believe me. It's not a big deal but after a while you think a public institution should not be catering to only a section of its group, especially if it's not the job of a school to promote religion.

The church it's on them whether or not they want to take down crosses. If that is what the congregation decided to make refugees more welcome, it should not be for you to judge them. But no way refugees should demand the church change that to accommodate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:55 pm

agree with your last part. But listen to this ... if I go to Saudi Arabia to work do you think that they will let me bring in something in the office which goes against their religion? In fact I won't even try.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:16 pm

While they worked, Hari said, 'Mr Panwallah, you celebrate Coconut Day and Diwali and yet you are not a Hindu, are you? I thought you are a Parsee and celebrate only the Parsee festivals.'

'Oh no, no, no, boy,' cried Mr Panwallah comically. 'What would be the fun of that? And why should I miss the fun of all the Hindu and Muslim festivals? No, no, I believe in sharing everything, enjoying everything. That is why I have so much fun, eh? No gloom for me, eh?'

I read this about 8 years ago and although I've forgotten pretty much everything else in the novel, I have never forgotten this passage (although I did of course have to look up the exact words). What ramsej posted brought it to mind immediately.

This is what multiculturalism should look like. I do not see why Christians should cancel their festivals to accommodate Muslim immigrants, nor do I see a reason why Muslims should refrain from celebrating their festivals just because they are in a Christian country. I simply do not see why celebrating one or the other should be offensive to people of other beliefs (as long as no one is hurt or deliberately insulted of course). If anything, schools should educate themselves about other traditions and festivals and celebrate those too (without imposing anything on anyone, such as fasting during Lent and/or Ramadan). It is fun, and it will lead to more tolerance.

One of my best friends, for example, has an Indian friend and all throughout primary and secondary school the whole class would celebrate Holi every single year. No one ever found it offensive - quite the contrary, it was something to look forward to.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants [source]

That happens when you believe in human rights and forget your own religious principles, rules, laws, tradition, your own culture and values and when you start disrespecting yourself. Complete disorder starts and every day you are more and more out.

"Thank God I'm a democrat, a radical secularist and a liberal multi-culti bitch press". For everything else, call the Swedish Captain tolerance. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Soros's ‘European values’ mean losing your national identity [source]

Yes, indeed.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:52 pm

From where does this ''man'' Soros speak? Is it from his a** by any chance ? What a scumbag
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge