You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Foreign Affairs Committee head points to Arab states for not taking refugees [source]

Dust in the face. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ottackon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:42 pm

In Belgrade, a Syrian woman explains the imposture of "refugees".

Spoiler: show
Dear friends I am here today infront of you as a proud syrian citizen, to tell you about situation in my contury, that is also important to Serbia. We used to be loved and respected people. Before this war our biggest issue was Palestine . We wanted to solve our small problems compared to what we have today ( Bureaucracy and Corruption in some sectors. ) we didn't know injustice, terrorism or criminality. We worked hard the last 10 years before this war and we made big steps. The most important thing that before this war we didn't have syrian refugees.

We had strong national identity. Those who you see out in the streets of belgrade on their way to germany or holand , they are not the real syrian. Don't miss understand me , i love my people , but my people those who are fighting for Syria for our homelands.

Yes those refugees suffered but who didn't suffer through this war? Why the rest of the syrian are staying and resisting? If they are really refugees they would choose for the first safe place that they can reach and not fight with the Hungarian police cause they want to reach germany. Let me ask you if the west doesn't want those refugees or doesn't want them to die in the sea, why it doesn't stop the sanctions on syrian people? That already costed syria 143 billion dollars?

If it is not the west agenda why it doesn't help those syrian to stay by supporting the syrian army to get rid of the terrorist and make syria safe again? Why they don't help to rebuild the destroyed houses of the people with the money that they spend on refugee? They took away the people who can rebuild this country. They want to break syria and the syrian people. They want to steal Syrian doctors and their best students on one hand. This will cause a braindrain. On the other hand multinationals want cheap labours so they can lower the wages.

We lost 100.000 soldiers fighting against extremists till now, I don't hear the west crying on them , those who gave their souls to defend a nation leaving behind them proud families deserve to be helped, on the other side they cry on person died trying to run away and leave there country, many of them are jihadists, and even more they are paid thousands of euros for this.

Let me tell you that the money a family of 5 persons will pay to reach Europe is enough to buy a house in a safe area of Sirya, start a new job and live good. They are not refugees they are economicaly motivated immigrants. After 5 years of war our navy still for-filling its international duties. Our coast is well guarded and not a single boat with immigrants leaves from there. Another trend those days is to take christians out of Syria . Emptying one of the first Christian lands from Christians...What we have today in Syria is similar to what you had in Serbia before. They target our identity our unity and our sovereignty.

I want to underline that the Syrian nation and Serbian nation were always friends, we have big and respected orthodox community, Syria didin`t recognize independence of Kosovo and we have many mutual enemies. You should know that as you fight against politicians who promote new world order, USA interests and mass imigration, at the same time you are saving many peoples lives and there future. We are more then connected, same Albanian terrorists that were fighting in Kosovo, are today killing civilians in Syria, and this is allowed by same corrupted politicians in the USA, there alies in EU, and there falowers here in Serbia, and be aware that wave of migration will return to Serbia.

Dear friends all i ask you today is to stand by us as a people defending you in the same time as we defend our selves. Stand by our army by our right cause, because if we lost this war jihadists won't stop in Syria. Together we will ressist until victory.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:58 pm

I have to wait to be back home cause I've got no sound at work.

On a different note, now that the problem as at the heart of europe the leaders want action ... but when we and Italy had to suffer all the invasions from africa nobody moved a finger to help us.
EU = hypocrites ...
And in the meantime Le Pen accused Germany of wanting the '' refugees'' for cheap labour.
A war is looming... thanks to those are orchestrating it.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Couldn't agree more. This will not end well. I do not think the citizens are as keen to accept refugees as the politicians. We've already seen a significant increase in Far Right parties in the last EU elections. The Greeks are pissed off. The English are pissed off. Many others in other countries are as well.

England will surely break away soon. Cameron already said they won't accept the burden sharing rules about to be proposed. Once that happens, it's only a slippery slope into further disagreements.

Don't get me wrong, the Syrians have a genuine plea for help and I strongly believe we should help them and offer asylum. Abuse, however, should not be tolerated. Exactly one week ago I was at Calais crossing the English Channel - the same area where most immigrants are entering England and where all the fuss is being made. The moment you get close, all you need to do is look out of the windows of your vehicle and if you look closely enough, you'll see refugees running and hiding. In my opinion, refugees being in France and Europe already should not desire to cross to another country, be it England or Germany or wherever, illegally. That goes beyond seeking help and becomes abuse.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I have to wait to be back home cause I've got no sound at work.

There is a transcript of this speech below the video.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm

because they know where the gravy is...
True Politicians must stand up and deport everyone even if they'd been in the country for ten years.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:26 pm

ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I have to wait to be back home cause I've got no sound at work.

There is a transcript of this speech below the video.

thanks, just finished reading it... It is sooooo true... I said the same a couple of weeks ago, If I am a refugee I'll be happy at the very first safe place I am in… and even accept to eat what they give me …
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:because they know where the gravy is...

Exactly, which makes them economic migrants rather than asylum seekers.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Problems will just keep increasing and increasing... Tik-tak, tik-tak, once the someone smashes the clock I don't want to think what is going to happen, no señor! :?

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 pm

SAUDI ARABIA HAS 100,000 AIR CONDITIONED TENTS THAT CAN HOUSE 3 MILLION PEOPLE SITTING EMPTY YET HAS TAKEN ZERO REFUGEES
While Europe takes the burden of the migrant crisis [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:
SAUDI ARABIA HAS 100,000 AIR CONDITIONED TENTS THAT CAN HOUSE 3 MILLION PEOPLE SITTING EMPTY YET HAS TAKEN ZERO REFUGEES

These tents are used for the Hajj pilgrimage which is less than a couple of weeks away.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 am

theundead wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

These tents are used for the Hajj pilgrimage which is less than a couple of weeks away.

I know ... But they should offer some help to their fellow Muslims they have more than enough space... But wait ... They might be shiite Muslims so no place for the Refugees in SA

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:37 am

ramsej84 wrote:
theundead wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I know ... But they should offer some help to their fellow Muslims they have more than enough space... But wait ... They might be shiite Muslims so no place for the Refugees in SA

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, that may be very true. Not to mention, the Saudis were responsible in destabilizing the region in the first place with help from the west.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 pm

the ''refugees in europe''
And so It begins…ISIS Flag Among Refugees in Germany Fighting the Police [source]

Germany Frankfurt protest riot Turkish and Kurdish 09/11/2015 [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Another model from gym aka refugee spotted at Tovarnik, place near CRO-SRB border. :lol:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge