You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby nm462272 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:07 pm

The worst US president ever, GWBush, really sent the US' reputation into the gutter. The US has done bad things in the past, but GWBush took it to the next level with his illegal wars. After him, every little thing Obama does is put into the spotlight - things that maybe would not have been as big of a deal in the past. It's also the consequence of being the biggest power in the world... any and all actions will be scrutinized (and rightly so).

I'm just happy people like Ramsej understand that some Americans also oppose certain US Govt military and diplomatic actions... and we aren't grouped in with the rest.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Wait til another Bush gets elected, which I'm pretty sure that it will happen... Bushes are gonna send this world to hell. If America minded their own business and didn't aspire to be the new Roman Empire, Egyptian or whatever.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Many people were pro-American in the 20th century, but situation has dramatically changed in 21st century about everything in life and so does the opinion about USA. Many things, ideas and policy have become unwelcome, unpopular and very negative, especially in terms of fairy tales about democracy when people could have seen from one American who is also an expert for law and US constitution where he stressed how American fathers never wanted democracy but republic which isn't unfamiliar to Europe since many of aristocratic republics were present during the Middle Age. Being a republic doesn't mean automatically being a democracy.
I mean, why are we constantly lying ourselves about this? And that weapon thing, extreme militarism presented in public and US policy... Well, maybe USA and Russia don't like each other, but c'mon... The whole point is exclusively about profit and nothing more. Putin was a great guy for USA during Bush reign, people would thing they have become a true friends - those meetings, Putin's trip to Texas to Bush family ranch, etc. Who would say that two most powerful men in the world would have had a relationship like that...

The West absolutely dominated on the world globe after SSSR vanished, because drunk Boris Jelcin was a perfect guy to lead Russia in that condition and making USA absolute no. 1. But after Putin restored the fallen reputation of Russia and started with idea of returning to values of Russian Empire, problems once more started. If Russia haven't become strong, yet, so called global terrorism, Al Quaida and Talibans became source for acting, spying, torturing, etc. UN has been constantly pure crap burning on the sun, definitely not something serious and relevant at all.

Then, if I'm not mistaken, that mutual agreement about ex-SSSR republics where USA won't try anything serious to make for their interest... I don't know... But the hypocrite and the bitch called Europe is the biggest loser constantly.

Mediterranean paradise has become a real hell for the last 5 years. Beside Greek debt, the immigrants are causing there a real mess(which is a consequence of removing former West-beloved Gaddafi, Mubarak, Assad, thereby moving people from another civilization to Europe) while that maniac Erdogan who wants to abolish every single thing of Atatürk is also creating big scheiße on Turkish-Syrian border, supporting ISIL against both Turkish, Iraq and Syrian Kurds, interfering his finger on another potential mess in my backyard. :roll: Dayton agreement stopped the war, but didn't solve any problems in BiH till nowdays. Status quo has been active for the last 20 years and pending. My people over there are facing with denial of the basic humans right, yeah... In the heart of Europe.

I've read that USA have more than enough oil fields for their own needs(on their own territory), so that your return to famous, and by some European people desirable, isolationism. But if USA really wanted isolationism, they would do it already in the last 20 years, but that was not the plan nor their goal.

Still, people can't blame only Americans, no... In Europe, every single people must blame their own politicians and themselves for letting this happening all the time against their will. Maybe European countries need one big cleaning from those traitors using the model of Arab spring. Abolition of death penalty in all European countries(expect Belarus) was the biggest mistake ever made, and definitely not so called "one step forward or civilizing achievement".
People are far from being civilized. That's a cheap lie. Technological progress and science achievement isn't and can't be in collision of social-political development. I thought Europe was the only on the way of achieving both things at the same time, but in fact we accepted to be colonized by the colonies in every single way. TTIP agreement will be the cherry on top of the cake and offical vassal relationship. Angela Merkel with spying controversies is proving on daily basis where Europe actually stands. :| But if we want like that, we will have it. Simple as that.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Steph » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Look guys I don't follow politics at all so I don't really know much about all of this stuff, but it really sounds like you guys don't know what you're talking about either. Reading Ramsej's view of the US is pretty hilarious.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Steph wrote:Look guys I don't follow politics at all so I don't really know much about all of this stuff, but it really sounds like you guys don't know what you're talking about either. Reading Ramsej's view of the US is pretty hilarious.

Please enlighten everyone. If you think people don't know what they're talking about, what are they incorrect on?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:37 pm

JANKER wrote:Wait til another Bush gets elected, which I'm pretty sure that it will happen... Bushes are gonna send this world to hell. If America minded their own business and didn't aspire to be the new Roman Empire, Egyptian or whatever.

Banks, multinational corporations, pressure groups, lobbies and think tanks are the ones who decide american politics, not congressmen or presidents.
Men come and go, but well-established networks and organizations stand the test of time.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:01 am

I'm moving onto college today!!! It's 3 in the morning right now and I can't sleep...guess I'm to excited!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:05 am

nm462272 wrote:The worst US president ever, GWBush, really sent the US' reputation into the gutter. The US has done bad things in the past, but GWBush took it to the next level with his illegal wars. After him, every little thing Obama does is put into the spotlight - things that maybe would not have been as big of a deal in the past. It's also the consequence of being the biggest power in the world... any and all actions will be scrutinized (and rightly so).

I'm just happy people like Ramsej understand that some Americans also oppose certain US Govt military and diplomatic actions... and we aren't grouped in with the rest.

But when your the president of such a big nation, these things are not little liek you mentioned. There is a need for constant pressure from the press, because the politicians need to know that they're being watched.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:08 am

People don't understand that a lot of the people in America fricken hate their politicans, I live in America, but I absolutely hate the way how we're always poking our noses into everyone's bussiness.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:05 pm

German-American wrote:
nm462272 wrote:The worst US president ever, GWBush, really sent the US' reputation into the gutter. The US has done bad things in the past, but GWBush took it to the next level with his illegal wars. After him, every little thing Obama does is put into the spotlight - things that maybe would not have been as big of a deal in the past. It's also the consequence of being the biggest power in the world... any and all actions will be scrutinized (and rightly so).

But when your the president of such a big nation, these things are not little liek you mentioned. There is a need for constant pressure from the press, because the politicians need to know that they're being watched.

No, I totally agree that it's important - I'm just saying that the landscape has changed... there is much more scrutiny now, and that's not a bad thing

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 pm

It's not a problem of a scrutiny, Americans should now that all those wars they started caused millions of casualties, mass exodus of people to Europe, destroyed lives, houses, economies, the whole countries in ruins. And I don't think that American society as a whole realizes that.
And there is always major question; are the wars and wrong policies the cause of terrorism or vice versa.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Korab wrote:It's not a problem of a scrutiny, Americans should now that all those wars they started caused millions of casualties, mass exodus of people to Europe, destroyed lives, houses, economies, the whole countries in ruins. And I don't think that American society as a whole realizes that.
And there is always major question; are the wars and wrong policies the cause of terrorism or vice versa.

Not complaining about the scrutiny - I think it's important. I'm just saying that it's increased since GWBush.

I also think you're right - the normal American cannot grasp the extent of the destruction and impact of these wars and ventures into the Middle East and beyond. Hell, I consider myself pretty well-informed, and even I cannot understand the extent that people around the world have felt the impact.

The issue is that the US is so isolated from the rest of the world geographically... we only touch two countries, Canada and Mexico. The biggest threat for most Americans is illegal immigrants crossing the southern border from Latin America... they don't even consider what other countries are dealing with in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.

So yes, you're correct - whether people want to admit it or not, American society does not realize the extent of what has been done.

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:53 pm

German-American wrote:I'm moving onto college today!!! It's 3 in the morning right now and I can't sleep...guess I'm to excited!!!

I remember that day 10 years ago... enjoy!!

What college are you going to?

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Rulers and ruled, exploiters and exploited, victims and executioners, rich and poor, strong and weak. Despite the speeches on human rights and international law, the world always works the same way, justice is in the afterlife, if you believe in God of course.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

nm462272 wrote:
German-American wrote:I'm moving onto college today!!! It's 3 in the morning right now and I can't sleep...guess I'm to excited!!!

I remember that day 10 years ago... enjoy!!

What college are you going to?

West Virginia university I'm studying mechanical and aerospace engineering

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext