You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Here's a random documentary I believe just as much as Russia's version of events:

And here in the US people were upset that we WEREN'T arming the freedom fighters while Obama vacillated about whatif the syrian militias weren't friendly to the West. :lol: The reason ISIS has our weapons is because the Iraqi Army keeps losing half the crap we give them every time they flee a region.

That's the level of crap we are dealing with in Afghanistan. Afghan culture is different from Arab culture, but it's the same level of incompetence. And obviously Al-Assad isn't the bad guy as he uses chemical weapons against his populace. Probably not the same chemical weapons supplied by German companies to Saddam in his war against Iran.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Korab » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:31 pm

pyrasur wrote:Here's a random documentary I believe just as much as Russia's version of events:

And here in the US people were upset that we WEREN'T arming the freedom fighters while Obama vacillated about whatif the syrian militias weren't friendly to the West. :lol: The reason ISIS has our weapons is because the Iraqi Army keeps losing half the crap we give them every time they flee a region.

That's the level of crap we are dealing with in Afghanistan. Afghan culture is different from Arab culture, but it's the same level of incompetence. And obviously Al-Assad isn't the bad guy as he uses chemical weapons against his populace. Probably not the same chemical weapons supplied by German companies to Saddam in his war against Iran.

You should find out few facts about visit of your former Defense Secretary Rumsfeld in Iraq, shaking hands with Saddam (during Iran-Iraq war) and delivering some goodies for him. Are these chemical weapons as real as WMD in hands of Saddam?
BTW Ramsej the list is a bit longer - Yugoslavia (99), Haiti(94), Panama(89),Grenada(83), Domican Rep.(65)
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:44 pm

pyrasur wrote:Did we really just use Russian state media as proof that the USA is evil?

You did not even watch one second of the three documentaries I posted, launching anti-russian rhetoric which I believe was buried with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Obviously some reflexes remain the same :mrgreen:
I remember posting an article on geopolitics and again you reacted in the same way, not reading a single word and accusing its author, though a well-known American author and professor, of careerism and other words. It's too bad.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

International interference with the excuse to protect the US citizens (the real reasons are otherwise) bring about destruction and the creation of fundamentalists. Not to mention the sexual relationship between the USA and the illegal state of israel.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

People got exploded on Facebook after one article where USA "stands with Croatia shoulder to shoulder". 99% of comments is about pointing fingers, swearing and blaming America for the whole mess, financing and training ISIL and other radical islamists all across Middle East.
No matter how hard media and press are working on those "values", people don't blow easily foreign viruses anymore and tendency of increasing that negativity in future will just keep rising.
The worst thing for watching when those geopolitical experts on TV are talking about ISIL, Ukraine, Assad, strategies, etc. but still highlighting with no doubt that slavery in which we are moving, eating rubbish about western "values", "way of life", etc. We should better all commit suicide in Europe because things will be only worse and worse from year to year.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm

ottackon wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Did we really just use Russian state media as proof that the USA is evil?

You did not even watch one second of the three documentaries I posted, launching anti-russian rhetoric which I believe was buried with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Obviously some reflexes remain the same :mrgreen:
I remember posting an article on geopolitics and again you reacted in the same way, not reading a single word and accusing its author, though a well-known American author and professor, of careerism and other words. It's too bad.

The Russians still don't like us, and we still don't like them. I get the USA did bad shit, but RT is still a mouthpiece of Putin organization. I am not gonna waste time watching their documentary.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:International interference with the excuse to protect the US citizens (the real reasons are otherwise) bring about destruction and the creation of fundamentalists. Not to mention the sexual relationship between the USA and the illegal state of israel.

You say the most perverse things sometimes. Still, believe me there are many not happy here with the relationship between the USA and Israel. But between insane Christians who stand by Israel because it will bring about the Apocalypse, and the media which will call opposition anti-Semitic, there isn't a lot that can be done.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 am

Please note that when I say the USA I am not referring to the normal American ppl but only those who run the country I have nothing against US citizens...
TBH I am fearing a drone attack by writing this... The US embassy is just 0,5km away from home #-o
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:50 am

lol :mrgreen:
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:26 am

Honestly Ottackon I don't doubt what you are saying is true, and I generally appreciate your input. It's possible the CIA armed Islamic State in the mistaken belief they couldn't be worse than Al-Assad. I'm just saying some of the presenters of the facts are flawed. If you consistently watch RT, it's non-stop Ukrainians are fascists, America is evil, etc.

Spoiler: show
I'm sure you are gonna now find some RT video showing some admission they occupied parts of Ukraine and that I'm wrong. Whatever :)

Like six minutes into the documentary RT is complaining about US sanctions against Russia. And whoever that was writing about China-Russia I'm sorry probably doesn't understand the Chinese mindset. A country of 5000 years history has longer-term way of thinking than the US (less than 300 years), and remembers Russia-Japan non-aggression pact that allowed Japan to rape China.

I'm just tired of the consistent anti-Americanism. People ignore all the aid we send on a goddam aircraft carrier to every disaster-stricken country, or ignore the fact that we lost 3000 people in attacks on the WTC and Pentagon. People act like war fuels our economy, every day the US is deeper and deeper in debt to China. We've protected some bad despots, but usually against even worse people. But more often than not we get it right, fighting Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, protecting S. Korea. Even then I have to deal with Ramsej's potshots against my country (I love ya Ramsej but you are lucky your country wasn't occupied by Germany and you are way too happy to ignore Japanese atrocities and surprise attack on Pearl Harbor just to get that dig about the atom bombs every damn time :lol: ).

Seriously Ramsej what is your ideology? I know what you are anti- America, capitalist, EU, immigrant. Just super-nationalist? I feel like your love of a powerful Germany is inconsistent with your distrust of the EU and your Maltese pride.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:32 am

Sorry my friend but I was laughing because ramsej is worried about a drone attack :D
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:33 am

I used to be pro american (especially during and after 2001 the afghan / iraq war)until very recently but then I ve started to understand the other side of the coin and understood that not everything looks at it seems.
As for japan : yes they were aggressive and committed atrocities as all the other nations involved... (algerian forces deployed by the french to protect italian civilians ended up raping them!) ph was an attack on a military base and not on civilians.
My hate towards eu became only they left us alone fighting the illegal immigration. We are the most densley populated country and they still want us to keep taking them and also forcing integration... Something the majority of the Maltese do not want. NB that our Gov and the President are all for it!

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

I used to be pro american (especially during and after 2001 the afghan / iraq war)until very recently but then I ve started to understand the other side of the coin and understood that not everything looks at it seems.
As for japan : yes they were aggressive and committed atrocities as all the other nations involved... (algerian forces deployed by the french to protect italian civilians ended up raping them!) ph was an attack on a military base and not on civilians.
My hate towards eu became only they left us alone fighting the illegal immigration. We are the most densely populated country and they still want us to keep taking them and also forcing integration... Something the majority of the Maltese do not want. NB that our Gov and the President are all for it!

Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

My hate towards eu became only they left us alone fighting the illegal immigration. We are the most densley populated country and they still want us to keep taking them and also forcing integration... Something the majority of the Maltese do not want. NB that our Gov and the President are all for it!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:30 am

Blessed is the person that is unaware of all this crap that is happening nowadays. Back to the mountains...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge