You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Tue May 05, 2015 6:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Tell me about it :roll: I love dry heat, if it's humid it's awful but fine I sweat whatever... My swamp starts breeding **** mosquitoes is when I get :evil: For some reason they bite only me.

You must have sweet blood :lol:
When I see a mosquito even in the middle of the night I make sure to kill it before going back to sleep...

Yeah, sweet blood... :lol:

I can live with all time sweating, but I can't definitely live in peace during the summer if those parasites are flying around, sucking the blood out of you and leaving only spots for scratching. :x :x :x

The same goes by me with killing mosquitoes. The worst comes if they wake me up in the middle of night, then I really become crazy and outta myself. I get soooo pissed of, swear all the time, but when I kill them it's like winning a betting ticket. Could easily shout in the 2 am, haha :D

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:46 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Tell me about it :roll: I love dry heat, if it's humid it's awful but fine I sweat whatever... My swamp starts breeding **** mosquitoes is when I get :evil: For some reason they bite only me.

You must have sweet blood :lol:
When I see a mosquito even in the middle of the night I make sure to kill it before going back to sleep...

Yeah, sweet blood... :lol:

I can live with all time sweating, but I can't definitely live in peace during the summer if those parasites are flying around, sucking the blood out of you and leaving only spots for scratching. :x :x :x

The same goes by me with killing mosquitoes. The worst comes if they wake me up in the middle of night, then I really become crazy and outta myself. I get soooo pissed of, swear all the time, but when I kill them it's like winning a betting ticket. Could easily shout in the 2 am, haha :D
:grin:
I have a phobia... that one of them penetrates my ear:-?
You know which is the best remedy against mosquito bites? message the effected area with a banana skin(from the inside) or showering with hotter than normal water onto the effected area.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue May 05, 2015 9:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I have a phobia... that one of them penetrates my ear:-?

I'm so alergic. It's way better when they bite my feet or arms, but around ears, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

There's nothing worse than that.

ramsej84 wrote:You know which is the best remedy against mosquito bites? message the effected area with a banana skin(from the inside) or showering with hotter than normal water onto the effected area.

I read on one Croatian article that is good to take a lighter, warm the upper part and put it on the place where you feel irritation and need for scratching.
It's really helpful, at least it was to me. Very weird feeling after you put it, but I don't mind.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 14, 2015 5:16 pm

This Is The World's Last Male Northern White Rhino... [source]
He looks so sad and lonely..
IsiahRashad
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Psg, David Luiz si battezza e fa voto di castità
La cerimonia è stata celebrata dalla Chiesa evangelica pentecostale Hillsong Church. David Luiz was baptized in Maxwell's indoor pool into this Evangelic Church - he took the chastity votes; he won't have sex with his wife to be until they tie the knot. [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon May 18, 2015 11:54 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Psg, David Luiz si battezza e fa voto di castità
La cerimonia è stata celebrata dalla Chiesa evangelica pentecostale Hillsong Church. David Luiz was baptized in Maxwell's indoor pool into this Evangelic Church - he took the chastity votes; he won't have sex with his wife to be until they tie the knot. [source]

Pentecostalism has found its fertile ground in Brasil for the last 25 years. What's more interesting to me, they are even more conservative than RCC theology and they like to be present in policy.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Aaaaa I'm ready from my studies after 4 years of hard work. I can reclaim my life now :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Way to go MUTU! What is it, Masters or Doctorate? :)

Time to take a well-deserved break.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kofta » Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 am

Is it just me, or has this place become really hostile over the past few weeks?

I check the forum once a day and read all the new posts from the night before (works out well because of the time difference and when the members are most active) and it seems like each day, there's at least one new heated argument or slight falling out between members...

Obviously I acknowledge the flared tempers and that nerves are a little frayed, especially with the performance of the team during the last 10 or so games due to (insert personal reason(s) here) Pep's tactics and stubbornness/high defensive line/getting knocked out of DFB cup/getting knocked out of Champions League/injuries/poor transfers, but MY GOD, the amount of vitriol on here is unreal...

We all want the best for Bayern and we're all also 110% entitled to our own opinion, but can't we all just keep it classy and get along? I don't think I've ever seen this much general animosity during my 4 years or so on this forum

Just my 2 cents here...

Oh, and congrats MUTU!
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby MUTU » Wed May 20, 2015 8:04 am

kofta wrote:Is it just me, or has this place become really hostile over the past few weeks?

I check the forum once a day and read all the new posts from the night before (works out well because of the time difference and when the members are most active) and it seems like each day, there's at least one new heated argument or slight falling out between members...

Obviously I acknowledge the flared tempers and that nerves are a little frayed, especially with the performance of the team during the last 10 or so games due to (insert personal reason(s) here) Pep's tactics and stubbornness/high defensive line/getting knocked out of DFB cup/getting knocked out of Champions League/injuries/poor transfers, but MY GOD, the amount of vitriol on here is unreal...

We all want the best for Bayern and we're all also 110% entitled to our own opinion, but can't we all just keep it classy and get along? I don't think I've ever seen this much general animosity during my 4 years or so on this forum

It's true, I've noticed this as well. Guess we can blame Pep for bringing all these disagreements between us :) I'll try and handle this :)

kofta wrote:Oh, and congrats MUTU!

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 20, 2015 8:05 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Way to go MUTU! What is it, Masters or Doctorate? :)

Bachelors :oops:

Yes, need a break :) But I'm back at work, what can you do?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 am

Ah, I just assumed you furthered your area of study. Still quite an achievement though! =D>

At least you know you can go home and relax now.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Ah, I just assumed you furthered your area of study. Still quite an achievement though! =D>

I'm self-learned. Pretty much learned nothing relevant to my line of work.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed May 20, 2015 7:18 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Way to go MUTU! What is it, Masters or Doctorate? :)

Bachelors :oops:

Yes, need a break :) But I'm back at work, what can you do?

Congratulations my friend! =D> :cheers:

Last week on Monday I also finished my faculty and I must admit, it was a time to end it. Feeling real great having in mind that there's no more exams and that my graduate thesis is done, presented and successfully defended in front of the commission. :)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 20, 2015 11:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Ah, I just assumed you furthered your area of study. Still quite an achievement though! =D>

I'm self-learned. Pretty much learned nothing relevant to my line of work.

Yeah I'll probably end up like this. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge