You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:Yes that is the one... but luckily he was caught. He had the guts to go and handcuff him! Amazing ...

One of the comments on YouTube which is absolutely proven dozens of times.

If there was no video
-Cop gives false testimony
-Media vilifies victim
-Use of force is justified
-No indictment
- protest
- nothing comes out of protest
-Repeat

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dramatic video shows Arizona police using car to take down suspect from the land of the free... after last week's video that came out showing a Police officer firing and killing an unarmed man at the back... [source]
If something like this happened elsewhere they would have declared a war reason being lack of human rights [-X

Why we care about anyone else's problems when we have our own is beyond me. I'm proud of my country but let others deal with IS, Russia, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Psh found out the dude was running around with a stolen rifle. No longer feeling any sympathy that the police acted to stop this criminal.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:06 pm

pyrasur wrote:Psh found out the dude was running around with a stolen rifle. No longer feeling any sympathy that the police acted to stop this criminal.

that is the way to stop someone?
I repeat, had this happened in a country such as Israel, it would have been called a terror attack!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:14 pm

How do you stop him then? You can take your time it's only some suicidal guy. So what if he kills a few innocent people at least it won't be on your hands.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Police in the US have a serious power trip... they are taught to protect themselves first, instead of protecting the public, and i think that's where a lot of the issues come from. Too many people killed by police with no repercussions...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:54 pm

That's a gross generalization. Of course they are taught that their business is to protect the public, but they have an ROE that authorizes them to take action if the public is at risk or if they are themselves. I rather they take action if there is a risk to the public. They are making decisions without certainty but they damn well better err on the side of keeping me and other innocent people safe.

When there is clearly no danger to the public, then the police should be held accountable. The police that choked that guy out should have been held responsible. Until then, you have to side with the guys who are charged with keeping us safe when they have seconds to make a decision. They are dealing with suicidals and people on drugs who can't be stopped by normal means. If the criminal wanted rights, he should not have made a dangerous situation to begin with.

The guy who got hit with a car is alive? If you ask me he's lucky that's all that happened.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:05 pm

I agree regarding those who present a clear danger. If someone is aiming a gun at a police office, then the officer certainly should take action. The same applies if that person is a danger to those around him, IF deadly force is warranted. At the same time though, officers who use excessive force need to be held responsible and not be protected by the system.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 pm

From my experience if one has a reasonable expectation that someone poses a danger, they are required to take action. It does not have to be 100% certainty, but if someone creates a risk, the law removes their right to protection in the interest of general safety. From there the response has to be proportional to the risk.

Not a lawyer or anything, but that's my understanding of how the ROE works. Totally agree though that officers should be held responsible, but you have to be careful. It's easy to Monday quarterback, much harder to make a decision in a few seconds. Their training tells them they must make a decision, even if they are not 100% certain it's the right one. But better 70% than no decision at all.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm

pyrasur wrote:From my experience if one has a reasonable expectation that someone poses a danger, they are required to take action. It does not have to be 100% certainty, but if someone creates a risk, the law removes their right to protection in the interest of general safety. From there the response has to be proportional to the risk.

Not a lawyer or anything, but that's my understanding of how the ROE works. Totally agree though that officers should be held responsible, but you have to be careful. It's easy to Monday quarterback, much harder to make a decision in a few seconds. Their training tells them they must make a decision, even if they are not 100% certain it's the right one. But better 70% than no decision at all.

It becomes a slippery slope and we end up seeing exactly what we've seen lately - cops kill someone because of perceived "risk". I would hate for police to become judge and executioner.

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

maybe they have something like this and we don't know :?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm curious. What's with all the hate from football fans on RB Leipzig?
I get the way they came on stage with all the money and stuff, but the way they choose for a rather young side is something quite admirable(at least in my view). And the guy that calls the shots there now, Rangnick, he's a pretty darn impressive guy. What he did with Hoffenheim is something special.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Machiavellico wrote:I'm curious. What's with all the hate from football fans on RB Leipzig?
I get the way they came on stage with all the money and stuff, but the way they choose for a rather young side is something quite admirable(at least in my view). And the guy that calls the shots there now, Rangnick, he's a pretty darn impressive guy. What he did with Hoffenheim is something special.

Pretty sure it's all about that Red Bull ownership

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 pm

So? They're not like oil moghuls or russian richboys. They don't(at least for now) throw money left and right for notable players which already have a name on their back. If they keep this policy with exciting prospects, it'll be a great team to watch once it reaches Bundesliga.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm

An interesting question..Do you believe in ghosts/supernatural?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge