You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:this time for real... these are all signs of the end... all the Holy Books of the 3 big Religions speak about it...

I think you mean on Ivan's, i.e. John's revelation, don't you? 4 riders of apocalypse.

Spoiler: show
Speaking about reasons:

''In the 1970s Sir John Glubb, (a.k.a. Glubb Pasha) wrote his book “End of Empire” in which he examined the rise and fall of the major empires of the last 4,000 years. Features of a declining empire:

1. The decline of sexual morality.
2. An aversion to marriage in favour of cohabitation.
3. An increased divorce rate.
4. Gay sex becomes publicly acceptable.
5. The increased economic and political power of women.
6. An influx of foreign immigrants into the empire’s capital and major cities.
7. Both frivolity and pessimism increase among the people and their leaders. In order to find “solutions” to life’s problems, people turned to a luxurious lifestyle often funded on debt, extreme sexual activity, drugs and alcohol.
8. The government provides welfare for the poor extensively.''

:shock:

Glubb Pasha shocked you, ha? :lol:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby runaway » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 pm

RIP Leonard Nimoy. :cry:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCB general » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:04 pm

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html

Disgusting... After all, who would think that Red Army was the only army who did such things in the whole Europe. :?

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:23 pm

FCB general wrote:http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html

Disgusting... After all, who would think that Red Army was the only army who did such things in the whole Europe. :?

Atrocities happen on all sides during a war... no one is ever totally innocent, unfortunately :(
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 pm

shame on them ... 2 atomic bombs and this...
plus the atrocities and havoc they create in our times... plus vietnam...I ve forgot that
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 pm

nm462272 wrote:
FCB general wrote:http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html

Atrocities happen on all sides during a war... no one is ever totally innocent, unfortunately :(

Only this was after the war not during...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

Only this was after the war not during...

Only makes it worse... :oops:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 pm

This happens everywhere, i wouldnt be surprised if stuff like this happened in Afghanistan/Irak aswell.. In a war, everyone is a pig, even though you are following just orders.
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

nm462272 wrote:Atrocities happen on all sides during a war... no one is ever totally innocent, unfortunately :(

Yeah, I know. It's interesting when I look back through the entire history. Books of so called winners won't mention that. The same happened to Croatian women and girls during 90's and Homeland war, especially at Vukovar what was really humiliating, non-human, etc. In front of family members and siblings, raping, murdering, etc.
When you would listen the people who survived all those evil things, buhhh... Your blood is getting frozen. :sick:

Then I read about "brown children" in Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germa ... since_1945

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Babies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_durin ... _of_France

Political correctness, public image of specific ideology, i.e. side, etc.

Life is cruel and unfair and far from an easy thing. That's it. :|

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby lau03143 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:This happens everywhere, i wouldnt be surprised if stuff like this happened in Afghanistan/Irak aswell.. In a war, everyone is a pig, even though you are following just orders.

"...Just following orders."

That was the German excuse for everything during WWII.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:This happens everywhere, i wouldnt be surprised if stuff like this happened in Afghanistan/Irak aswell.. In a war, everyone is a pig, even though you are following just orders.

but that was for real...once I read that a chef was arrested cause he worked in a concentration camp!

Last edited by ramsej84 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

lau03143 wrote:

Well.. You had 2 choices, do it or die yourself.. It doesnt mean it was right at all.. But people Always tend to blame only the Germans.. But people Always tend to forget about Sadam, Stalin/Lenin etc etc etc.. There have Always been people like that and there Always will be..
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

I guess nothing's gonna change in future and we all here are mostly young people born after 1975, who knows if we face troubles again. Somehow always someone or something must (re)play (new) scenarios.

On the other side, you can see how politicians in Slovenia despite referendum success about preventing homo 'marriages' and children adoption will vote in the parliament and thus ignore clear will of Slovenian people. Grandparents can't adopt their grandchildren, but homos will be granted by this voting. 2/3 of Slovenian parliament are in mood to vote for that.

So much about people's will, math, democracy... It's actually funny sometimes to see how some western politicians(read: hypocrites) accuse some countries that they interfere way too much in the economy, social issues, etc., for instance, Latin America, Belarus, some Asian countries, but at the same time they work against the will of majority in their own countries. :lol:

That's what I call: one kilo of brain - 2 deutsch marks. :mrgreen:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 am

I don't doubt it happened, and it makes my blood boil, but I seriously question the statistics of all these rape studies. In US universities it's claimed that 1/4 women are sexually assaulted. At my own school they came up with a questionnaire asking females if they'd been sexually assaulted, but they made it voluntary to show up. If 100 women showed up and 10 said something happened, they extrapolated this 10% to the whole school and claimed 0.1x(number of female students) sexual assaults must have happened, therefore they did. So for 10 reported assaults, which who knows if those were even true, administrators claimed way more.

Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying the collection methods have been BS a lot of the times.

And unfortunately yes US soldiers commit sexual assaults every year. I will say there are some right wing nutjobs who believe US walks on water and they are f*cking wrong. But they left-wing crazies who think US is evil and shouldn't stand up for anything are also freaking nuts. But you believe on a base of 20000 people you aren't going to have one sick POS that isn't going to commit this heinous crime? For its faults, for all the criminals that get the choice of the military or prison, the US military is cleaner than general society.

And as someone of Asian descent, sorry but Japan got what they deserved. Japan's emperor should have been hanged as a war criminal as well. As someone of German descent, crap happened to Germany that shouldn't have, and those US soldiers deserved to be hanged, but Germans reap what they sow. Sh*t but that's life.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:09 am

pyrasur wrote:

I don't doubt it happened, and it makes my blood boil, but I seriously question the statistics of all these rape studies. In US universities it's claimed that 1/4 women are sexually assaulted. At my own school they came up with a questionnaire asking females if they'd been sexually assaulted, but they made it voluntary to show up. If 100 women showed up and 10 said something happened, they extrapolated this 10% to the whole school and claimed 0.1x(number of female students) sexual assaults must have happened, therefore they did. So for 10 reported assaults, which who knows if those were even true, administrators claimed way more.

Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying the collection methods have been BS a lot of the times.

And unfortunately yes US soldiers commit sexual assaults every year. I will say there are some right wing nutjobs who believe US walks on water and they are f*cking wrong. But they left-wing crazies who think US is evil and shouldn't stand up for anything are also freaking nuts. But you believe on a base of 20000 people you aren't going to have one sick POS that isn't going to commit this heinous crime? For its faults, for all the criminals that get the choice of the military or prison, the US military is cleaner than general society.

And as someone of Asian descent, sorry but Japan got what they deserved. Japan's emperor should have been hanged as a war criminal as well. As someone of German descent, crap happened to Germany that shouldn't have, and those US soldiers deserved to be hanged, but Germans reap what they sow. Sh*t but that's life.

japan got what they deserved???:evil: 2 but not 1 cowardly attacks on civilians... the atomic bomb...
The worst war crime ever... more than all the other super hyped facts that we all know about.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge