You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Historic first: Someone knows Malta exists but doesn't know about Switzerland. :P

(Most common surnames)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:08 pm

il-lallu istra!!! :smile:
very interesting

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 pm

So, you are Borg and no one can't escape from you. You shall assimilate entire planet and universe, resistance is futile. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:17 pm

FCB general wrote:So, you are Borg and no one can't escape from you. You shall assimilate entire planet and universe, resistance is futile. :mrgreen:

I know it's not the same show, but close enough. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:53 pm

What Every Country in the European Union Is Best At

Surprised by Malta's. It doesn't feel like that out in the streets. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What Every Country in the European Union Is Best At

Surprised by Malta's. It doesn't feel like that out in the streets. :lol:

that is why everyone is coming here!!! :evil: & we have no space to move... Sicilians are all over... Spanish... Serbs... Russians & other Eastern Europeans not to mention our beloved illegal immigrants ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 am

We are overpopulated even with just Maltese citizens. I don't discriminate against anyone and I respect anyone who shows respect in return, but that is the truth. The law allow is what permits this of course. It is the perfect example of how written laws can override simple logic.

The issue lies in the fact that I myself am a very strong believer in freedom of movement and all that, so I might sound like a bit of a hypocrite saying something like this. But there are obvious complications. Unfortunately something that seems so pleasant (freedom of movement) cannot be entirely good, like everything else in this world.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We are overpopulated even with just Maltese citizens. I don't discriminate against anyone and I respect anyone who shows respect in return, but that is the truth. The law allow is what permits this of course. It is the perfect example of how written laws can override simple logic.

The issue lies in the fact that I myself am a very strong believer in freedom of movement and all that, so I might sound like a bit of a hypocrite saying something like this. But there are obvious complications. Unfortunately something that seems so pleasant (freedom of movement) cannot be entirely good, like everything else in this world.

I am against it 200% ... there should be quotas... besides persons in buona fide there are lots of others (parasites) who travel for social security (not in Malta's case) see England & Germany as examples...
I am also against the Shengen treaty - it is a suicidal act... I don't want to go into details in here but you might know what that officer said and was reported in the ToM.com... He has seen quite a suspicious amount of foreigners coming in but because of that evil treaty he and his fellow colleagues couldn't do anything from preventing these individuals from travelling to their desired targets errr; destinations...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:07 am

yesterday I was here : for another wonderful experience at the Valletta-baroque international festival...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Simply great! =D>

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:39 pm

FCB general wrote:Simply great! =D>

thanks... it is the 3rd oldest theater in operation in Europe and the oldest from all commonwealth countries. Build by the Knights Order of St.John by a direct order from the then Grand Master Manoel de Vilhena (Portuguese) in 1732.

Later on I'll share another place that I've visited this month. A gem and World Heritage site which I've been wanting to visit for a long long time. Finally I did go... Only 60 people a day are admitted such is the zeal this place is surrounded and one has to book way before to find tickets...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

thanks... it is the 3rd oldest theater in operation in Europe and the oldest from all commonwealth countries. Build by the Knights Order of St.John by a direct order from the then Grand Master Manoel de Vilhena (Portuguese) in 1732.

Later on I'll share another place that I've visited this month. A gem and World Heritage site which I've been wanting to visit for a long long time. Finally I did go... Only 60 people a day are admitted such is the zeal this place is surrounded and one has to book way before to find tickets...

Hypogeum?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Hypogeum?

Yep... apparently a team from Scotland was on the island to discover more on the mysterious sound (echo) that this place is so famous for. To this day scholars are still uncertain on how it really works - masterpiece.
If you've never been to even if history doesn't interest you - it a must go... as I said one has to pre-book and it is 30.00 euros.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 pm

I've wanted to visit ever since I was in primary school and learning about it. I've been to most of our historic sites but have never been there yet.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Yep... apparently a team from Scotland was on the island to discover more on the mysterious sound (echo) that this place is so famous for. To this day scholars are still uncertain on how it really works - masterpiece.
If you've never been to even if history doesn't interest you - it a must go... as I said one has to pre-book and it is 30.00 euros.

I remember it was in a documentary... Fascinating what they knew to make with primitive tools, machines can't produce a better sound than that of the Hypogeum.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge