You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:47 pm

I think Europe will soon be under attack, ala planets of the ape style, although on the other hand I don't agree with those he ridicule religion (any) This np also ridiculed christianity so... they asked for it [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
I think Europe will soon be under attack, ala planets of the ape style, although on the other hand I don't agree with those he ridicule religion (any) This np also ridiculed christianity so... they asked for it [source]

I'm sorry, but they didn't. The fact that they also ridiculed Christianity is proof that they are not an anti-Muslim paper and that the attack was uncalled for.

It's a satirical paper. Of course they're going to poke fun at any and everything. "If you kill humour, you kill civilisation."

Think abut our political situation in Malta. The vast majority (I'd say around 80-90%) support either of the two parties at all costs almost religiously. Supporters of each keep attacking each other verbally but when do we ever hear of murder because of this? Not in a very long time, thankfully. And when it comes to satire (perhaps most famously in our Christmas pantomimes), supporters of each party will laugh at all political jokes and the politicians themselves will laugh at references to them. That's the way it should be. I am not a fan of the political scene in Malta at all, but I think the way we are capable of putting it all aside and coming together in moments of extreme tragedy or extreme happiness is admirable.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6830 times
Been thanked: 5726 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm just a nobody in this system that is not much different from the EU or US, can there be something more insulting than that? And I'm not going on a killing spree... Facing everyday every kind of insult in every aspect is not turning me into a mass murderer. Just to give some reasons why I don't have to be supportive to this system, but murder is not the answer. There's something wrong in the way they're educated...

With what they did, they just gave them a reason to be mocked more than ever before... and will ruin a thousand more lives for their 'holy' cause. People that are proud with such atrocities are sick... It's just bad that the consequences will be suffering innocents more than scumbags, it always was so.

Europe had enough of their fundamentalism crap without importing... and everyone who can't take a 'joke' should stay away.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13157
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7118 times
Been thanked: 6199 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:29 pm

JANKER wrote:I'm just a nobody in this system that is not much different from the EU or US, can there be something more insulting than that? And I'm not going on a killing spree... Facing everyday every kind of insult in every aspect is not turning me into a mass murderer. Just to give some reasons why I don't have to be supportive to this system, but murder is not the answer. There's something wrong in the way they're educated...

With what they did, they just gave them a reason to be mocked more than ever before... and will ruin a thousand more lives for their 'holy' cause. People that are proud with such atrocities are sick... It's just bad that the consequences will be suffering innocents more than scumbags, it always was so.

Europe had enough of their fundamentalism crap without importing... and everyone who can't take a 'joke' should stay away.

I agree they should adopt to the host country which country gave them shelter, food and all sorts of social services...
I also agree that everyone has the right to express his opinion... especially at home... for example I don t imagine myself going to Saudi Arabia and I make the sign of the Cross cause I'd be arrested and God knows what will happen to me. The same if you go to a Muslim country during Ramadan one cannot eat\drink or hold his wife's hand in public...and I respect that cause I am their host...The same I expect them to do when they are living here.
But they dont cause they are maybe thought otherwise:evil:
However However However I can never agree when one makes fun of any Religion.
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:43 pm

They're making fun of more serious stuff, our lives...
I don't want to insult anyone with my views on religions so I'll stop here. But nobody dare to mock my flying monkey that I believe in! I couldn't resist.
Jokes aside I'm Christian, I didn't choose to be one. I believe in something, not sure in what but not in religion. In other words I'm not a party member... I can found a religion tomorrow, I think I can... it's better than to found a party. God marketing and intermediators... :P
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13157
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7118 times
Been thanked: 6199 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:However However However I can never agree when one makes fun of any Religion.

This has nothing to do with comedy, joke, satira, laugh and culture. This is just a prove how West is constantly cultural declining for the last 50 years. Since when can somebody have that right to spit, insult and piss on someone's saints, religious beliefs or way of life? Well, it seems it's possible. Imagine, you have somekind of committee which will decide what's right or wrong?! Hahaha, I say to someone [I] fúck your mother in the mouth, on the cultural way - nice and gentle. :wink: How yes no. :lol:

I saw these sketches, I don't see anything amusing. I see some people who are very frustrated, mentally poor and without any creativity. They call themselves civilized, nice, etc. If they are all of these things, I'm a Atila, scourge of God.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:05 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13157
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7118 times
Been thanked: 6199 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:41 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:However However However I can never agree when one makes fun of any Religion.

This has nothing to do with comedy, joke, satira, laugh and culture. This is just a prove how West is constantly cultural declining for the last 50 years. Since when can somebody have that right to spit, insult and piss on someone's saints, religious beliefs or way of life? Well, it seems it's possible. Imagine, you have somekind of committee which will decide what's right or wrong?! Hahaha, I say to someone [I] fúck your mother in the mouth, on the cultural way - nice and gentle. :wink: How yes no. :lol:

I saw these sketches, I don't see anything amusing. I see some people who are very frustrated, mentally poor and without any creativity. They call themselves civilized, nice, etc. If they are all of these things, I'm a Atila, scourge of God.


It still doesnt give those **** idiots the right to kill people..
Ottomeister13

 

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:It still doesnt give those **** idiots the right to kill people..

Of course not. It still doesn't mean we can consider insulting as a 'value'. What I can see, panic has entered in elite circles because project of creating the whole Europe as USA no. 2 is in serious trouble, because if this continues, atmosphere about multi-culti project could end in blood in sign of counter reaction to this violence.

You know, I've heard on few places one phrase: "Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Europe for everyone". :D

Under that everyone are those who aren't from Europe and don't have any roots with it. Europe is struggling with its own identity since secularism is marching and destroying its millennium values under exuse of 'human progress' and so on.

The only progress which we have felt so far is industrial and technological progress and development. On social, moral, ethic, spiritual, cultural and other standards we're declining unstoppable, especially after the end of Cold war.

Now when we have non-European cultures in our backyards, those what we led in we are pretending ourselves very stupid, naive and shocked. I mean, what can democracy, ie human rights after WW2 create from cradle of world civilization in less than one century... :roll: #-o :(

Now the next step as I can see from today's article and EU high offical Tusk is that we are ready for next step of losing our freedom, privacy and so on just for a fight against 'terrorism'. Great! =D>
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Nostradamus Cen: 10, Qtn: 75

A NEW RELIGIOUS LEADER UNDER THE NAME "MOON" WILL UNITE RELIGIONS AND BRING THE LASTING PEACE

Nostradamus used directly the name "Moon" to depict the new Messianic figure coming to bring lasting Peace in our age

The Peacemaker, which in the words of the prophet is a new religious leader, born in the Oriental East, carrying the New Truth, will work to unite religions against the Red Communism and blesses big numbers of families wherever he goes.

His name is linked with the word "Moon"

The following are Quatrains from the book of Nostradamus which reveal the Truth about the coming of the Messiah in our time. While speaking about the new religious consciousness, that this Messiah will bring about, Nostradamus predicts the following:

This new religion shall spread the world over. It teaches a new acceptance of life - A kind of magic used as a launch pad to an experience of the divine. This suggests a concept of complete surrender to belief.
Chapter 15


He will bestow benign enlightenment on people of the world.
Chapter 15 - C.2, Q. 29)

He will unite the Faiths, Religions and Races into One. He will strike out old traditional rock-like dogmas with his spiritual teachings.
Chapter 15 - C.9, Q.51

Nostradamus lists down some major clues to the character of the 'New Religion', its teachings and to the identification of the 'New Spiritual Teacher'.

The person who brings this massive change will appear in Asia.
Chapter15 - C.10, Q. 75

He will be born in the Orient - Asia (From the yellow race). This nation is Korea.

He will have a name related to the moon.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 28)
In Korean the word "Moon", means "God's Word" - the Lord of the Moon. As the Bible says, he will come from East with a new name, and his name will be God's Word. Moon is one of the important Korean family names and there is a New Religion founded by a man with this name - Rev. Sun Myung Moon.

'Ears filled with ornate speeches' A great Orator He will point out the fallacies of the traditional practices of the religions, and will preach the hidden treasure of wisdom of all religions, in an easily understandable manner.
Chapter15 - C.1, Q. 96
Rev. Moon could be this great orator - he has more then 400 volumes published of his speeches. At times his talk continued longer then 16 hours.

The Soft voice of the sacred friend is heard under Holy ground - the Human Flame shines for the divine voice." People would wait to hear his Golden words of Truth.
Chapter15 - C.4, Q. 24
Curious fact is that religious leaders of all faith attend and support many of Rev. Moon's initiatives for Peace.

He will unite the religions against the Red.
Chapter15 - C.5, Q. 96
Unifying the religions is another important sign that Nostradamus gave to recognize him. Rev. Moon worked vigorously to unite religions against the Red Communism.

He will use unorthodox devices to stir people up, disturbing the status codes of social and religious behavior in our materialistic times. Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 29


He has the power to transform and liberate the individual to the TRUTH.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 29

He will travel far and wide in his drive to uplift the suffering humanity and to bring peace to the world.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 28
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13157
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7118 times
Been thanked: 6199 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:31 pm

JANKER wrote:
Nostradamus Cen: 10, Qtn: 75

A NEW RELIGIOUS LEADER UNDER THE NAME "MOON" WILL UNITE RELIGIONS AND BRING THE LASTING PEACE

Nostradamus used directly the name "Moon" to depict the new Messianic figure coming to bring lasting Peace in our age

The Peacemaker, which in the words of the prophet is a new religious leader, born in the Oriental East, carrying the New Truth, will work to unite religions against the Red Communism and blesses big numbers of families wherever he goes.

His name is linked with the word "Moon"

The following are Quatrains from the book of Nostradamus which reveal the Truth about the coming of the Messiah in our time. While speaking about the new religious consciousness, that this Messiah will bring about, Nostradamus predicts the following:

This new religion shall spread the world over. It teaches a new acceptance of life - A kind of magic used as a launch pad to an experience of the divine. This suggests a concept of complete surrender to belief.
Chapter 15


He will bestow benign enlightenment on people of the world.
Chapter 15 - C.2, Q. 29)

He will unite the Faiths, Religions and Races into One. He will strike out old traditional rock-like dogmas with his spiritual teachings.
Chapter 15 - C.9, Q.51

Nostradamus lists down some major clues to the character of the 'New Religion', its teachings and to the identification of the 'New Spiritual Teacher'.

The person who brings this massive change will appear in Asia.
Chapter15 - C.10, Q. 75

He will be born in the Orient - Asia (From the yellow race). This nation is Korea.

He will have a name related to the moon.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 28)
In Korean the word "Moon", means "God's Word" - the Lord of the Moon. As the Bible says, he will come from East with a new name, and his name will be God's Word. Moon is one of the important Korean family names and there is a New Religion founded by a man with this name - Rev. Sun Myung Moon.

'Ears filled with ornate speeches' A great Orator He will point out the fallacies of the traditional practices of the religions, and will preach the hidden treasure of wisdom of all religions, in an easily understandable manner.
Chapter15 - C.1, Q. 96
Rev. Moon could be this great orator - he has more then 400 volumes published of his speeches. At times his talk continued longer then 16 hours.

The Soft voice of the sacred friend is heard under Holy ground - the Human Flame shines for the divine voice." People would wait to hear his Golden words of Truth.
Chapter15 - C.4, Q. 24
Curious fact is that religious leaders of all faith attend and support many of Rev. Moon's initiatives for Peace.

He will unite the religions against the Red.
Chapter15 - C.5, Q. 96
Unifying the religions is another important sign that Nostradamus gave to recognize him. Rev. Moon worked vigorously to unite religions against the Red Communism.

He will use unorthodox devices to stir people up, disturbing the status codes of social and religious behavior in our materialistic times. Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 29


He has the power to transform and liberate the individual to the TRUTH.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 29

He will travel far and wide in his drive to uplift the suffering humanity and to bring peace to the world.
Chapter15 - C.2, Q. 28

:? :shock: O:)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 pm

How FCB is perceived in my little island...

This evening I went to our Baroque Capital City to attend an event (the opening of the baroque festival in a 16th Century Church) and I met a guy (owner of a restaurant) I last saw this guy 4/5 years ago and we used to frequent the same school some 14 years ago... When he saw me he greeted me with this; '' ara tal Bayern'' - hey look who is coming! the bayern guy... :) I am sure that he forgot my name but since I support an alien team (for Malta) it makes me unique... :) & it wasn't the 1st time that somebody ever addressed me like that...

hey it is cool to be an FCB supporter...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:39 pm

It's funny because whenever I meet people who I haven't seen in a long time (not as long as you're saying because I'm too young :P ) they always mention Bayern. Some of them know me at a very young age and I'm sure that I either never told them I support Bayern or that they don't remember it... that's the power of social media.

The "ara tal-Bayern" is usually used by people who don't see me often but who still see me every now and then.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6830 times
Been thanked: 5726 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby fearlesskiki » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 am

There were too much rain for the past few weeks. So much that some places were flooded...

Now that the sun comes, i miss the rain... :(
ein guter anfang braucht begeisterung, ein gutes ende disziplin
User avatar
fearlesskiki
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:08 pm
National Flag:
Malaysia
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Female

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:09 am

The Pope is coming to the Philippines. Holiday for me hehehe. The country is preparing as if Jesus himself is coming. Major roads are closed and air traffic is closed down for the Pope's arrival. It's bordering on the ridiculous really.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MUTU, ramsej84 and 12 guests