You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Are these correctly translated (used Google translate)?
Thank you = danke
Farewell = Abschied
Good Luck = viel glück

Thanks! :D
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Of course they are.

Machen, arbeiten, trinken, essen, lesen, schreiben, lernen, duschen, baden, kochen, ficken, stellen, darstellen, ziehen, zeigen, sehen, hören, spielen, fahren, etc. etc. etc. Es ist nicht so schwer wie es sieht im ersten Moment. :wink: Du musst lernen die neue Worte, dann Grammatik und dann ich denke dass du bist ein deutscher König. :mrgreen:

Mir ist wirklich gut, jeden Tag neue Worte und ich kann nur sagen dass ich bin sehr zufrieden in diesem Moment. Manchmal man denkt Deutsch ist schwierig, aber wenn du bist motiviert es gibt keine Probleme zu lernen obwohl erstmals du denkst das ist schwer und man wird nicht schaffen. :wink:

Take it slowly and everything's gonna be just great.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby fearlesskiki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 am

I'm slowly learning the language. The vocabulary parts are still ok, some are same or similar to english (englisch :mrgreen: ). Sometimes German can be easy. If you know certain words, you are able to figure out other words. "haus" means house, "Tier" means animal, "haustier" = pet (house animal :lol: ).
Santa = Weihnachtsmann = Christmas man :lol: :D

The confusing part is sometimes the sentence structure are different. eg: "i taught you" is "ich euch lernt", if we translate them word by word it would be "I you teach". I'm still not able to grasp the grammar part. For me, that's the challenge.

I wonder how those people (adults) are able to learn languages that are completely gibberish to them? (eg: english - chinese) :shock: they must be geniuses
ein guter anfang braucht begeisterung, ein gutes ende disziplin
fearlesskiki
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 am

fearlesskiki wrote:The confusing part is sometimes the sentence structure are different. eg: "i taught you" is "ich euch lernt", if we translate them word by word it would be "I you teach". I'm still not able to grasp the grammar part. For me, that's the challenge.

Yes, it requires time, patience and strong will because German grammar is so big. Still, Croatian grammar is even bigger and more complicated. If you learn cases, articles, conjunction, nouns and adjectives how do they look in every case, you know almost all. Currently I'm not learning grammar, I've stopped that and now I'm focusing to learn 1000 German words. So far I've learned 700 words in less than 3 weeks, but that's because I already know many words from my childhood and that makes things for me easier.

fearlesskiki wrote:I wonder how those people (adults) are able to learn languages that are completely gibberish to them? (eg: english - chinese) :shock: they must be geniuses

Exactly. Both language and alphabet. No wonder you can't stop admiring.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm quite sure I'll never learn how to read/write Chinese, Japanese, etc., but in terms of speaking I've heard that they are not very hard.

The closest I'll get to learning a new alphabet is Cyrillic.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fearlesskiki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 pm

I can't say anything for japanese but in terms of speaking chinese, it is indeed easier. There's no different words for past tense, present tense... it's pretty direct. One thing that is unique about chinese is the names of family members :wink:. Everyone has a unique title, instead of just aunt and uncle for english.

I actually wanted to learn japanese (self learn) but i havent found a free one. I think if i were to learn japanese it would be easier as i understand some kanji from chinese.
fearlesskiki
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

From what I've read recently one of the easiest languages is Danish. I might try it out when I have some more time.

On a more negative note, what the hell is going on in Paris? :(
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Democracy... Tragic. Won't be the last time we witness this nonsense.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The closest I'll get to learning a new alphabet is Cyrillic.

I know to read Cyrillic alphabet, but not so fast. For instance, on Serbian TV channels which I can also select and watch I can read and understand what's written, but there's no chance that I can read that fast when they use subtitles for foreign movies and docu movies. To read 10-15 words in 1 and half second on Cyrillic. My father has not problems with that letters since he had taught that in former Yugoslavia and it was MUST to learn both Latin and Cyrillic alphabet and the language was mix of Croatian and Serbian, also known as Serbo-Croatian or vice versa Croatian-Serbian language.
Actually it's not bad to learn and know how to read, however... South Slavic cyrillic alphabet is not the same as Russian/Ukrainian/Belarus alphabet. There are some different letters.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:On a more negative note, what the hell is going on in Paris? :(

France is against Assad. They have sent money, weapons, armor, support to islamic forces and now look what do they do in return as "thank you" - they come back to France and now they're gonna teach them lessons.

As @Janker said - democracy. You wanted - you got it.

What a disgrace for one western country in 21st century, almost 90 thousand members of police and special forces are hunting 2 guys, heeeey... Two guys! #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o =D> That's also known as boumerang effect.

Europe is becoming very unstable place to live because of Zionists ideology dressed up through liberalism, human rights and support to imperial policy. I don't think the natural resources and especially western ideology are worth of spilling blood in the whole East. Entire world cannot be West, there must be somekind of East, North and South - balance!

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby runaway » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:08 pm

fearlesskiki wrote:One thing that is unique about chinese is the names of family members . Everyone has a unique title, instead of just aunt and uncle for english.

I'm not sure about other Asian languages but from ones I am knowledgeable on Filipino, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese have this since their cultures are quite familial and respect on hierarchy or age is important.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:22 pm

That Cyrillic stuff is just another proof of dividing amongst humans... #-o I can read and write cyrillic(fast), learnt in school, never benefited anything from writing as from reading.

You raise them, give them food and shelter, then they attack you for some stupid reason, wtf.

divide et impera

‘I Still Think You’re An Evil SOB’ [source]
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JJJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:59 pm

I have a question. Users who use Snapchat, do you know any celebrity (footballers or not) users? Thank you.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby fearlesskiki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:On a more negative note, what the hell is going on in Paris? :(

:( just heard on the news, another incident at the grocery store :(
fearlesskiki
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Malaysia

Postby JANKER » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:45 pm

It's time to clean France and Europe from fundamentalists... That might sound harsh but wtf, you have to live by the rules of that state you're in or gtfo.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge