You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:49 pm

On Thursday, the Backstreet Boys did a CD signing of their amazing new album (Unbreakable) =D> at a New Yorker store in Cologne
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Their album was the best of 2007 (IMO) I just Love it!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fighiting between Sanogo and Carlos Alberto

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:00 am

Werder Bremen players

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Got milk? Klose does

Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:19 pm

This is how Podolski gets to work. :D

tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:52 pm

Podolski ain't got nothing on Ribery!

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:40 am

:)

hungry turkey
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:23 pm

bwahahahahaha!
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby walter » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:38 am

how the heck do I post a picture here that I got on my computer?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:05 am

I think you have to upload the picture onto a site, such as Tinypic or Shutterbug (I think that is what it is called). Once it is uploaded it should provide you with a link. Then when you post it here there is the Img tab in the reply where you can post the link that the pic site gave you. If this doesn't work then maybe someone else knows exactly what to do because I am not 100% sure.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby walter » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks Tracy! I hope this works.

I spent a few weeks in Venezuela during Copa America this past year to visit relatives, not actually to see the games. However, I went to this mall in the city of Barquisimeto where the Peruvian team was playing, and I ran into ex-Bayern and now Hamburg player Paolo Guerrero!!!!!!! So I approached him and spoke to him for a few minutes and got to take this picture with him. He was really nice about it! I always appreciated that he decided not to celebrate his goal against Bayern last season!

walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:32 am

Ok, who are those guys in that pic, Walter?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby walter » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:45 am

Oh, thanks Tracy, read the message that precedes the one with the picture, regrettably posting the image did not work the first time I tried. Thats me on the left and Paolo Guerrero on the right (Ex-Bayern and now playing for Hamburg)!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 am

Sorry but I accidently skipped over your first post. I must be having one of those days because I didn't even recognize Paolo. I think I need to go to bed.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 am

walter wrote:Oh, thanks Tracy, read the message that precedes the one with the picture, regrettably posting the image did not work the first time I tried. Thats me on the left and Paolo Guerrero on the right (Ex-Bayern and now playing for Hamburg)!

I fixed your post, walter :)
That's really cool that you got to meet him and all. He looks like he wears shabbily for someone so rich! What's he carrying, speakers?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:43 am

Guerrero who? That 3rd rate striker? :twisted: :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge