You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Rauntšik » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Last year I changed my profile picture to Lewandowski, hoping the very best at our club.
Now, I have changed my profile picture yet again... :twisted:

:coffee:
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:19 pm

... and/und so/so I've/Ich habe started/begonnen my/meine journey/reise with/mit German/Deutsch language/sprache, three days ago/vor drei Tage. :D

Now I ask myself what have I waited last 8-9 years... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:24 pm

FCB general wrote:... and/und so/so I've/Ich habe started/begonnen my/meine journey/reise with/mit German/Deutsch language/sprache, three days ago/vor drei Tage. :D

Now I ask myself what have I waited last 8-9 years... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

good luck...
I had my first last yr and got a final mark of 82. however because of work i couldn't continue to the next level this yr :evil:
I'll try to make revision in order to be able not to forget what I've learned last yr and to continue next yr God willing.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 pm

It's just I study at home, alone with nobody's help. I've found a great site on Croatian language, with text and audio materials to follow for three degrees(A1, A2 & B1), then some examples per each lesson and that is something great. I don't know if there's similar site for English, I would be very, very delighted to find it.

I've always known some German in my life since I watched German TV without knowing anything and I learned to read, even write, but to speak and understand everything - nope. My grandfather, friends who lived there during the 90's before they came back to Croatia, they all said I have potential when my accent is very good for someone who never lived there(as a growth person) and study. I know the German grammar will be a true challenge for me, their articles and genders if I'm not mistaken and of course, what we in Croatian language have - cases for each sing/plur(if this is how we call it in English).
And yeah... I have to buy a dictionary so I can search for words.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:14 pm

you are right the cases are confusing but with some practice you'll find a solution

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:you are right the cases are confusing but with some practice you'll find a solution

You would think it's easy when you have cases(7 cases in Croatian language, in German just 4) in your own language, but it's different. Maybe I can hit right know by traslating the word from my language to German, but from what I've heard of my Croatian mates, there are nouns which you must learn, memorize them once and for all. I asked them about any tricks how to face it more easily with articles before nouns and there are ways to figure out, where "der" goes for weather, months, days, weeks, with the extensions at the end of words(-s, -tz, -ss, -ß, etc.).

It's not easy, but as one Croatian genious professor quoted German scientists in his personal tribune at my faculty: "According to them[German scientists], you need 8 thousand hours of systematic work to get really well with your branch or what ever you do. But to become a pure master of it, have it all under your nail, you have to spend 10 thousand hours."

Now I know why he speaks 6 languages(English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Latin), all fluent. He did it in front of the whole conference room, like he's got a switch in his head and he was just switching from the first to last, haha. He calls himself a madman(but not for the mental hospital) sent by God to complete his mission in this life. :lol: :lol: Engineer of physics, works in CERN, also Obama's advisor for energy and sustainable development.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:49 pm

FCB general wrote:It's just I study at home, alone with nobody's help. I've found a great site on Croatian language, with text and audio materials to follow for three degrees(A1, A2 & B1), then some examples per each lesson and that is something great. I don't know if there's similar site for English, I would be very, very delighted to find it.

I've always known some German in my life since I watched German TV without knowing anything and I learned to read, even write, but to speak and understand everything - nope. My grandfather, friends who lived there during the 90's before they came back to Croatia, they all said I have potential when my accent is very good for someone who never lived there(as a growth person) and study. I know the German grammar will be a true challenge for me, their articles and genders if I'm not mistaken and of course, what we in Croatian language have - cases for each sing/plur(if this is how we call it in English).
And yeah... I have to buy a dictionary so I can search for words.

Viel Erfolg! German is not easy. Imo chinese is easier ;)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Danke sehr mein Freund. Wir werden sehen in die nächsten Jahren. Langsam und rühig bis zum Ende. ;)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 am

pyrasur wrote:Viel Erfolg! German is not easy. Imo chinese is easier ;)

From what I've heard Chinese is not that hard. It's just the alphabet that's a pain.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:10 am

& I thought that our Courts are a Joke...
What an irony Uli got 3.5 years for what he did and this guy 5 years for murder [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:
What an irony Uli got 3.5 years for what he did and this guy 5 years for murder [source]

State cares more about money they have to receive then murder ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

It's actually less than a year in prison itself. :sick:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Good news. Remember the Germans kidnapped by the Muslim extremists in my country swearing allegiance to ISIS? They were set free and are on their way back to Germany. The family doesn't want to talk about if they paid they the ransom, our military denies any ransom but we can assume there had been. These kind of groups are just riding on ISIS' new found popularity and notoriety.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 pm

runaway wrote:Good news. Remember the Germans kidnapped by the Muslim extremists in my country swearing allegiance to ISIS? They were set free and are on their way back to Germany. The family doesn't want to talk about if they paid they the ransom, our military denies any ransom but we can assume there had been. These kind of groups are just riding on ISIS' new found popularity and notoriety.

Praise the Lord...
at least they are free
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 am

3rdDane to get inj in Malta!!! but this one is a unique type of accident [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge